推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 浪淘莎桑拿 (Sauna Lotto)

After reading the reviews and tried several times, my impression is not bad until..... 2 nights ago, I arrived at around 11pm. Walked up the stairs and saw a lot of numbers available -> of course, very happy . After a quick shower, went into the resting area and found only 1 person. I thought, Wow, this time should be great with lot of choice.

I asked the lady (forgot her name) and not so polite. She asked me what I want. A simple reply is young but good skill. She said "We have a young one ^@ but a bit fat, the others are all old" I asked "How fat ?", her reply was "Quite fat !"

Since I am not sure what old means, I took her. (End of Part 1/2)

Part 2...

The lady led me into the room and when I entered, Wow, you will understand what Fat means. She is at least (my guess) 180-200 lbs, and I cannot imagine why she wanted to be a BG or why Lotto hired her ?

My guess ... She may be good bone skill.

But to my very disappointment, with someone at this weight, she is so soft. I asked her to be harder but still the same. Since I was quite tired, I went to sleep until she started to rub my back. I am so scared that she might sit on my bottom (which is quite usual), I am sure I will throw up. After a few rub, I feel there is no solid object sitting on me and I was wondering how someone with that weight can balance herself with 2 hands rubbing and kneel but she did it !! After part 1, she did the legs. Immediately I felt she used a towel to separate my little brother and pocket from her hand. This sends a simple signal to me. No dirty hands... what a disappointment. Although I did not expect too much, but at least there is something you can compensate.

Well, brothers. This lesson teaches me do not get over-excited when you see the place is empty and lots of number available. This does not mean you will get a good choice, you should always phone before and check... Good luck.

Part 2...

The lady led me into the room and when I entered, Wow, you will understand what Fat means. She is at least (my guess) 180-200 lbs, and I cannot imagine why she wanted to be a BG or why Lotto hired her ?

My guess ... She may be good bone skill.

But to my very disappointment, with someone at this weight, she is so soft. I asked her to be harder but still the same. Since I was quite tired, I went to sleep until she started to rub my back. I am so scared that she might sit on my bottom (which is quite usual), I am sure I will throw up. After a few rub, I feel there is no solid object sitting on me and I was wondering how someone with that weight can balance herself with 2 hands rubbing and kneel but she did it !! After part 1, she did the legs. Immediately I felt she used a towel to separate my little brother and pocket from her hand. This sends a simple signal to me. No dirty hands... what a disappointment. Although I did not expect too much, but at least there is something you can compensate.

Well, brothers. This lesson teaches me do not get over-excited when you see the place is empty and lots of number available. This does not mean you will get a good choice, you should always phone before and check... Good luck.

回復 #246 白貓兒 的帖子

I was facing upwards and she put the towel on the thigh to prevent her getting oiled. But my experience is they do not cover your llittle brother and groin by inserting the towel under your boxer. She even double or triple fold the towel to separate little brother from thigh.

As for dirty hand from her, I did not look and closed my eye all the time. Try to forget she is fat and ugly and just enjoy the service. BTW, cannot find #255 ?

Hi guys, instead of talking about something we cannot change, let's get back to the BGs. I saw the suggestion of (( as above. Young and looks ok but her dup skills really need to improve. Too much elbow and the pressure point are not correct. Especially when she pressed the point at the back (near the wing bone area), it really hurts. If I compare with my experience in SZ last week, also a vegi sauna, the skill is much better. I think Jack (the manager) is selling young and local to get more business. A lot of oil especially at PP area, and she did not wipe off with towel at PP area so when I took a shower afterwards, the shorts was stuck up the arse and feels sticky.  So at the end, not too much tips. Did not really enjoy the experience. Want to try lulu next time.

Another tired day after a heavy drinking session the night before . Thought about going to Lotto and of course, check the thread for any good recommendation. Last time tried qq and only ok without any VAS but I think this is exclusive for old customers only so decided to try again. As mentioned by brother super123123, surely she has a GF feel and body is ok but nothing really makes you think sexy. After part 1 which I will give 6/10, she started the leg and this time little Goku was being involved in the massage as well. Of course, only 3/4 VAS but feel good. After each leg, she did the tummy area and her hand went down as far 'chun doi'   while her boobs was above your face. Although if we finished with a HJ or ML, this will be my perfect day and walking out from the room now with a 'hard on' will be quite embarassing too. So after the massage, I sat in the room for 10 min. to cool down before walking out but definitely will come back again...

yes, the BG I tried is QQ

Can you be more 'specific' ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.