推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

井底蛙遊踪之一 --- 梅林維X納 SN

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-9 11:59 發表
得眾巴打不斷提醒, 以往光顧之熱門 SN 並不是唯一! 在 "銅人" 兄的"木每木木"報告的啟发下, 更蒙 "達" 兄仙人指路, 迅速联絡上超哥 (部长), 踏上梅林維X納 ...
Thanks for the great report.  In an early response I asked the stupid question whether you visted the sn or not.  Apparently I was too anxious to know the details after being absent from the forum for 2 weeks!
By the way, I presume you did not call the manager beforehand.  The price you were offered was just walk-in price??

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2007-11-13 10:51 發表

Sha jing is not far from SZ. Suggest you try first the Tan hai, pls see PM. there shud be a bus from Luohu commercial city to go to Song Gang. Shud be about an hour. Song Gang and Sha Jing is j ...
Brother, can you pm me the inforamtion of both Sha Jing and Song Gang?  I am particularly interested in the SG sn as a result of your description of the MM.
Although CA is not too far as you mentioned, I think that SG is much better under some situation.  Traffic on the highway during peak hours is terrible and it would take another 20 minutes from SG to CA!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-15 08:33 發表

Q. 1 whether you visted the sn or not.  
Ans: Yes, I did visit the SN and my experience was reflected truly in the report.

Q. 2  I presume you did not call the manager beforehand.  The  ...
Thanks brother.  This is exactly what I would like to know.  Can you pm me the contact number so I can call ahead.
I agreed that the price is slightly higher than DG but time is also an important factor.  Sometimes when we are constrained by time available, it is always good to go to a place near SZ.
This is another reason that I would also like to explore the sn in Song Gang and Sha Jing mentioned by Haidada.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.