推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

36 12
發新話題
打印

第222次出擊- 深圳梅林音樂g都- 休閑中心第5擊

第222次出擊- 深圳梅林音樂g都- 休閑中心第5擊

昨天 afternoon動身去深圳公幹, 傍晚我做 Jumper跳去維也納. 第5次去沒有打算寫, 今天 mark record 發現個小姐號碼和出擊次數同樣 @@@.真是非常巧合.

BTW 我覺得小姐估好 arm陳四, 即係白乳牛35d、乳雲有一元大, pink lin but 樣貌一般. 特別花臣ML著黑色襪褲, 撕開一個洞進攻小穴, 小姐變黑白乳牛,用雙手撐在床面, 盡量把身体拗后, 波波彈下彈下非常刺激.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

Some new trick... good... I love it...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-24 12:08 發表
Some new trick... good... I love it...
大哥你都幾偏好制服誘惑!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-24 12:17 發表

大哥你都幾偏好制服誘惑!!
制服誘惑我都喜歡呀!

Yes... my favorite... coz after fight for so many times... standard routine can't full satisfy my wishes...

Haha...

我會q, 咁多師兄都喜歡制服誘惑, D女女件制服會唔會次次換, 如果唔係, 會唔會已經累積好多其他師兄嚝堋!!

good job.......... well done.

Matt Matt is so hardworking here (in Hong Kong), there (China) and everywhere!

Yeah... MattMatt is very hardworking... no matter it is Champagne or MusicCity...

我覺得最近 play too much, 真係幾吃力!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-6-24 14:54 發表
我覺得最近 play too much, 真係幾吃力!
咪係, 早輪一個禮拜成三個報告! 就算細懭N問題, 大鼣頻頻撲撲啦!!

Once of a time... i played almost every day 2-4Q with difference girl (way before I got a tiger)... it is crazy and super tired after a week...

回復 #11 Retav 的帖子

This is the history already.......... 咁羞家, 咪講啦!

Right... no more ON and NC... can't have such fun...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-24 15:20 發表
Right... no more ON and NC... can't have such fun...
But the SN lives are as exciting, too.

This is the only part I could enjoy now...

回復 #15 Retav 的帖子

What about the fast food provided by Sister Wah?

I didn't visit Wah at all... i just sometimes find a little refreshment in WestWest and LWEst...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-24 15:53 發表
I didn't visit Wah at all... i just sometimes find a little refreshment in WestWest and LWEst...
You are more lucky that me........... the only outlet for me in Big Six is SN.......... no snack, no fast food, nothing.............!

FF is just for quick relief... and cheap to have a shot with super young MM... but no service at all... so... when I go for FF... the requirement is very simple... young and fresh... no matter about the figure... just a bit good looking but must be fresh and young...

That's the main point for ff

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-24 16:44 發表
FF is just for quick relief... and cheap to have a shot with super young MM... but no service at all... so... when I go for FF... the requirement is very simple... young and fresh... no matter abou ...
But I don't think I would enjoy FF very much......... I need a decent place to do the job!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-24 16:52 發表
But I don't think I would enjoy FF very much......... I need a decent place to do the job!
Of course, you need that as you're a decent OCW!!

hehe... i found a good place to stay for EastEst and LWEst... I just call them out for fun and I won't use their room...

Doing so also give you a long time to play with the girl... hehe...

Very exciting experience
thank you for your sharing

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-6-24 12:04 發表
昨天 afternoon動身去深圳公幹, 傍晚我做 Jumper跳去維也納. 第5次去沒有打算寫, 今天 mark record 發現個小姐號碼和出擊次數同樣 @@@.真是非常巧合.

BTW 我覺得小姐估好 arm陳四, 即係白乳牛35d、乳雲有一元大 ...
Your description is so lively! It makes me horny!
I would like to pay a visit.
By the way, you can be a good YY fiction writer

[quote]原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-6-24 12:04 發表
ML著黑色襪褲, 撕開一個洞進攻小穴,

I tried this at this sna as well. In fact, it was more difficult than I thought.I spent 2 min. tearing off the hole from the stockings.   Besides, it was not as fun as I supposed when fxx with the stocking on. Therefore, i asked the girl to remove it...  Those scenes I watched at a Japan AV movie is not easy to replicate in real life...

36 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.