推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 浪淘莎桑拿 (Sauna Lotto)

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2008-3-19 13:58 發表
有相熟技師剛轉了去做幾日
話客人多數只給$50代支兩粒鐘
好難做咁話...希望她會遇到較好些客啦!
quote me the no. let me try and give her more.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-21 08:08 發表

如是夜更我應知她號碼,
如在早、中更應不在我侯試範圍.
How much do you normally pay for 2 hrs ? Will you pay at a standard price or you will pay accordingly to your enjoyable index ? and also what were your maximum and minimum tips in the past.

Your comments can give some brothers a hint in going to this style of sauna.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-21 17:52 發表

Why should my amount of tips given be a 'sort of hints' to brothers?
You could ask the PR for a tipping guideline.
Because you are 白貓兒 and PR is only PR.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-23 08:27 發表

58後生,樣ok,據說師承皇室宮殿,骨技以骨齡淺算不錯.聲嗲不是刻意而是天生帶點,令我想起一年前的99, 但不是那99的少肥,58說Lotto有些老人家客咸濕. 而58按我時不時都有腿邊揩到我令我感滑,我更不做老人家 ...
What you descirbed. Is it so-called VAS ??

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-23 20:07 發表

You mean you have just tried her and got what I described?
不同的技師有不同的做事程序,不同的客人也有不同的要求,當然,技師接受與否也是因人而異,我沒有特別要求,做的只是按一般程序,但她給我的感覺已非常好。
我只是常理解一下此埸在版主心目中的VAS,是不是等同你所描,還是有更高〝層次〞呢?

Happy Birthday to a bg whose's birthday is in Mar.....really enjoyed wtih her on that night.

回復 1131# 的帖子

To be honest, running this industry, who care being fired? you care ? she care ? or Lotto care ?....should be nobody care. Are you afraid that they can't find other job then.......sorry lor.....over hundreds of saunas are waiting for them.

Don't be so serious about what other people did. Take it easy.....enjoy life.....enjoy sauna.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.