推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

ZH YD K Model

ZH YD K Model

[size=-1]Just to show my appreciation for those who're willling to share, I've attached a couple of shots for a "Model" I tried in a ZH KTV.....

I was a regular for that KTV and enjoyed some quality MM there last year, unforunately the place is not cheap (3-8-10 and 5-10-15 for model) and the quality of MM is declining...

The Model grade MM in the photo is a solid 172 mm with a camera face and slim long legs....1.5K for ON.....what do you think?
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

[size=-1]gelato hing...

Do you mean price or MM quality?

I though it's both at one stage, but the ZH MM quality seems to have a fair drop off in this year, either Macau is drawing more top rated MM or the SN/KTV industry is ZH is growing too fast that it is diluting the what is avaialble...

[size=-1]gelato hing...

Do you mean price or MM quality?

I though it's both at one stage, but the ZH MM quality seems to have a fair drop off in this year, either Macau is drawing more top rated MM or the SN/KTV industry is ZH is growing too fast that it is diluting the what is avaialble...

The K is inside Yxx Dxx hotel, a well known old 5 star hotel in ZH and you'll have no trouble to figure it out.

I was a bit disappointed when I visited there a few months back, but things could be better now....

[size=-1]I agree Macau would be an alternative.....but....

How much Macau is charging for ON now? 2.2K, more for higher class model right?

Service?

Please check the forum next door pal.....

Satisfaction guranteed is the "good old time", so many people are going to Macau now that MM would not have to worry about job opporunity

Trust me, I play in both ZH and Macau from time to time, putting evertying into consideration, I don't think one would out done the other, it would just be a matter of what you like more!

[size=-1]求其 Hing,

I agree Macau still has the edge in overall quality & service, but even the Bosses for Macau's NL industry would agree the gap is closing....

For example, MM at the ZH K I mentioned gets 500 RMB (more than 500 HK$ now) as soon as they get picked, if they can sit 2 tables with 1 ON, it would be 2000 RMB plus tips.

In Macau, how much do they get into their pocket? A few MM I spent time with worked in Macau before, they said in Macau's sytem, they could sit several times and get "bounce".... after a few sets of hands going through their bodies, they could come away empty handed. Yes, they still earn more in Macau, but not that much more and the work is harsher.

Below is another shot I've taken for a ZH K MM, she used to work for FD NC in Macau, how do you like it?

[size=-1]A bit surprise that no C-hing is posting any comment about the new MM photo....

Just wonder, you guys think she is:

a) hot

b) not

c) cannot tell?

[size=-1]
引用:
原帖由 kuman 於 2007-10-14 20:01 發表
第一個mm臉蛋身材都不錯,但是如果是1k的話,我會很有意願
第二個雖沒看到臉,但白嫩的皮膚,腿是腿,波是波,好就不用說的,應該也是要1.5k吧
Very fair comments , I bet we share the kind of "eyes" to admire the grace of women....

Too bad that that I don't have more photos to share, I just took them for fun once for a while after a good shag , and a good one is hard to come by nowadays

[size=-1]
引用:
原帖由 peepman1978a 於 2007-10-12 09:54 發表
the gal is good, but the price is expense.
this style of gal in DG worths 800 at most.
Really?

Recommendation pleaseeeee  

Any good DG sn or K with those model type chicks?

I was a big fan of the good old days in CP with 2-5-8 hotties, but since CP got crowd 2 -3 years back, it has been a "free fall" of MM qualtiy, to many establishments diluting the "pool"

Below is a good CP gal I took for a trip a few years back, not tall but really nice legs & ass, solid 35D also YUM!

[ 本帖最後由 Firejack 於 2007-10-19 13:57 編輯 ]

[size=-1]looks very nice ,,thank you [/quote]

You welcome, I've droped the "閱讀權限" for my 3rd photo posted to 20, so cheers & enjoy

Inflation.....

[size=-1]Don't you realize the MM price in Mainland is inflating as bad as pork price?

From my recent expereince, I think gradually there is a development for 2 groups of SN /KTV.....those who charge as much as in Macau for those new rich Mainland millionaires  and foriegners (eg. KTV charging for 2 - 3k ON), and those effortable places that keep the old price for the locals....

Since the HK $ is getting weaker and weaker against the RMB, I think I'm now falling to the the 2nd category who can only enjoy 2nd tide MM.

charge for ZH K could vary quite a bit, 2-5-8 to 5-10-15 are what I've tried from the low end to the hight end, but K rm and drinks would cost 1.5 - 2 times as much as K in CP.

Please study the post from p.1 -6, most brothers here're able to figure it out!

[size=-1]
引用:
原帖由 shenaringo 於 2008-3-23 01:06 發表
cannot see the pic... why?
Yes, those are some old photos, I just asked the  C-hing to re-check the hints about the hotel I reported.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.