推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

新月莊

There is another sauna place in the same building,  尖沙咀漢口道38號 漢興大廈3樓A-B室收費. In comparation to 新月莊, which is better, Brothers , please advise .

It seems to me that brothers are having a really good time there. Let me tell you what I feel last week.  I think I met the female boss Elise.She looks nice  and friendly too. My BG 's dress 一身校服裝, She claim that is the uniform of the spa . She is young and pretty. I like her.  Part 1 is up to the just passed grade. She is rather careful but not professional.  I want to know how is the part 2.  She is also very careful, She does not willing to let me see or touch the nipple nor others. The airplane is still on the ground and even it is ready to take off.  She asks for $200.- and said that this is the house rule.  I don't argue much and pay and leave .  Not quite satisfied at all with a hard rod in my pant.  I may go back again after 6 months hoping other brothers or the boss will give her more advanced training.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 路人甲乙丙丁 於 2012-7-30 19:22 發表
今天真的是有緣分, 能夠碰上清秀脫俗的技師晴晴,

也許是幸運的我,有這個機會,親自嘗試晴晴的手勢,

她的第一眼感覺比我是有點像小龍女那種,出於污泥而不染,

這也是我在樓上骨第一次臉紅於她身上,也感 ...
I agree with brother Oldman that 而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!.
We are customers and we pay for services that we want. Our money earned is also in a hard way, of blood and sweat.  BGs provide services should be trained to the standard at least to mid-school. We don't come to make friends.  We want to make a lot of things.  We find services acceptable and then we will come often and friends latter. Rome is not built in one day.

引用:
原帖由 yellowhite 於 2012-9-12 15:36 發表
算ok啦,有d連"upper part"都葉問上身嫁。
Even she is 葉問. She can't fight against my big pistol.  I will point at her and
  say  " freeze "

翠兒, caring , Part 1 & 2 OK,  not 葉問's follower, nice leg, worth trying
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +5 多謝分享 2012-9-23 12:56
  • 白貓兒 威望 +5 多謝分享 2012-9-23 12:56
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +5 多謝分享 2012-9-23 12:56

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.