推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

34 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 密宗按摩 spiritual and sensual body massage

It is best to dedicate longer hours to your Tantra experience. So choose a day when you are free, you don't need to work or run errands and you can devote your entire self to the experience. And please talk to your therapist before the massage session, if there is any particular information you want to share about yourself or about any medical conditions.

It is recommended that you retain from ejaculation and sexual intercourse for 24 hours before and after the session, so you will not arrive to the session with depleted energy.

We also recommend that you eat only light food before and after your session and drink sufficient but not too much liquid. After shaves or scented body lotions is also advised as these can get in the way of relaxing into the experience for both yourself and your therapist.
After your session has finished it is important to just relax and observe the new sensations in your body and mind, to let all the sensations you have experienced wash over you.

Below are few comments from Brothers who have the experience

penis massage
Time to weigh in after watching all of the massage films, both female and male at least twice. I am strongly in the camp of those who appreciate both genders. I have no hang-ups about seeing a beautiful woman bring a guy such pleasure. It is so very easy to visualize myself in his place. However, I simply do not understand how a guy can get massaged in such a manner for anything over 30 minutes at the outside without a completion and maintain both an erection and his composure. At some point in time it becomes cruel and unusual punishment. I have enjoyed many such massages in my life and must enjoy mutual touching to make it truly pleasurable, to say nothing of not leaving the table painfully frustrated. I frankly think it is time to take the next steps in these films--completion to orgasm whenever possible, all parties nude and some level of mutual touching. That is the prescription that is most natural and happens in the real world.

How fabulous would that be to see the incredible build up and intense orgasm with the beautiful ladies' amazing tits and soft skin in the background ? As wonderful as this was, that would approach perfection, in my opinion. The art of penis honoring with the model naked, was AMAZING, as well. The bottom line is that these massage videos are, by far, the best of all of the fabulous videos in your library. I love the female ones tremendously, but the diversification of these penis massage videos sets them apart. Please just take the next step and perfect with masseuse nudity AND intense orgasm.

The massage sessions does not involve sexual intercourse. That is something extra.

I don't know how I can survive and hold for half a hour JJ massage without comming.

引用:
原帖由 thomasleung 於 2011-1-16 08:39 發表
Hahadad C-hing

Is the massage you described from some videos? Can you pm me the details be it videos or the real thing?

Thanks a million
Brother thomasleung,  The videos are shown during the break in between  the sessions. The purpose is let us see and learn the process for use in the comming sessions. I think the lady in the videos is top performer, nice looking face and killing measurements.  She is by far better than the therapist. I would rate her 9/10 while the therapistis 7/10.  I just wish it were me in the videos with her.  

I tried in Spain. It is not cheap.  Whether it is worth or not . Brother has to  judge yourself. I am not selling anything or to advetise. I just share my experience with anyone who is interested to know. I repeat , it is not cheap.  It may be more than what you think. Brothers want to try can go to search websites in Spain. To me,  for once in a life time, there is  something to remember.  Very likely , I will go again with the one I love. The decision is yours.

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2011-1-20 15:34 發表
I tried in Spain. It is not cheap.  Whether it is worth or not . Brother has to  judge yourself. I am not selling anything or to advetise. I just share my experience with anyone who is interested to k ...
I tried in Spain. It is not cheap.  Whether it is worth or not . Brother has to  judge yourself. I am not selling anything or to advetise. I just share my experience with anyone who is interested to know. I repeat , it is not cheap.  It may be more than what you think. Brothers want to try can go to search websites in Spain.

There is no need to PM

Tried not in Hong Kong

May be to give more of my experience here when I have more time for a report

34 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.