推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

I just tried this gal

I just tried this gal

Call MaMashan of this gal-Co Co,   very smooth.  MaMashan is good arrangement.  no need to wait and just go up the room.  door open,  she is COCo but not as pretty as photo,  but she has great body....

links//sex141.com/big5/viewed.php?uid=19215&weekly=1

face...7/10
skin....7/10  dark and not as photo,  not quite smooth
body..9/10  35C-24-36 great body:,  big tits,  red color,  not pink,  but quite sensitive.   thin back so all the meal to tits.  waist and hip are great sharp.   her ass is the best,  so I finished by doggy,
pussy is hairy,  natual and no trim.   tight too so she use KY inside the wash room.
attitude:  quite friendly,  can speak Cantonese,  shower is not "Ma Fu"  quite details...
bj with condom,  I brough my 0.03 so quite good,  only no wet kiss,  but it is fine to me
change coupel position,  but I like to fuch her at doggy style becasue she has nice ass...very excited and finsihed around 10 min
overall:  $600 is good,  but I may not try again.  if any brother like pretty,  don't go,  but if like good body,  it is good choice.

I do not know how to add photo,  so just give the link...

Peninsula c-hing,

why do you think that my report is ad?   You do not want us to make the report?  very disappointing when I see your reply....I tried another good gal today ,  I want to post it here,  now I decide to be CD-com only...

c-hing  rtsang88,

I checked with the links and I found that she may be left.   I saw her photo yesterday but she might gone today.   
I did not know how to add her photo here so I put her links of 141.   She had ad at 161 too.
anyway,  I am very seldom to try 141 because I prefer "younger gals"  in general, gals in 141 may be slightly older ever some of them may be later 20's.   therefore,  hotel gals are my favourate,   my target is 600-700 and I am seldom to try 800 or above.   
I am sure that all hotels agent may keep the customers' record and phone number.  sometimes I called them and they knew my  name.  they may know that you were the old customers and did not worry about you.   I also had some bad experience from the agent but 70-80% agent were good, special Ma Ma San are good in general.
good luck,  c-hing,   I hope you have good times.  I do not want to introduce or report here again and worry they may think i put the ad here,  If I want to put the ad,  I would not put here,  why I did not put at 141 there?
from now on,  to be CD-Rom.  

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.