推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

引用:
原帖由 chef123 於 2009-1-10 04:34 發表

Most ppl moved to station 1 4 1   Timway is too slow for oversea bros.
I have switched to Firefox as suggested here and it is a lot faster

No kidding a lot faster even with Explorer.  I will post in both from now on.  Good to see that you guys are back!

Sammi - Becky's Garage

Went to Becky's today, 4 girls, was hoping to see Melody but she is still off  Josie, Mui Mui, Sammi and Suki.  Remember some good reviews here for Sammi...so here we go:

茶名: Sammi - from Ching Dao
年份: 22
茶樣: 7.5/10,
茶杯: 8/10 large B, 真材實料 - firm and nice shape
茶高: 5'3”
服務: 7/10 CBJ, - I asked for BBBJ but no  no kissing but service was not bad and she was into it
回沖率: 65% - higher if she allows kissing and BBBJ

College student and very easy to talk to,  a very joyous type of girl.   Nice smooth skin and the firm natural boobs were soooo nice  BJ action was not bad.....'come fxxk me look' and eye contact was something.    She was enjoying it after a few of my combination strokes and was getting more and more vocal......that is always a good sign.....I could be better though and did not last as long....well, not a bad session overall but I really need some DFK!!!  Looking forward to seeing Crissy next week!!

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 rtsang88 於 2009-2-1 02:37 發表
Now 報紙 Adult Classify
Our location: Warden Ave. and Steeles Ave.
We are available starting from 10:00am-1:00am
Please contact us: 647-832-8585
*Single: $100/30 min
Joy, I am 22 years old come  ...
Appreciate your TOFTT (Take one for the team).  There are a lot of Asian ads in Now, Redzone and CL lately.  Many just looked too good to be true....pics of girls are hot and worth may be $140-150 and yet asked for $80-100....High chance of B&S!!  So be careful brothers! I have seen in Terb that there is some program that can check for fake pictures by comparing to other pictures in other websites.  I can't find the link now.

相關搜索目錄: 報紙

引用:
原帖由 stigogogo 於 2009-3-22 23:58 發表
From wut i heard,Tom wont come back,Many ppl r looking for him.....If u guys no the storys...too bad
so far XINXIN SC is the only place i go.
Try 2 find something new,but no luck,Line 181 from Exce ...
Hi brother, could you share info on the XINXIN SC?  Contact number and rates and girls?  Thanks.

Scarbouough Garden = TOG.  Same girls and location

In you opinion, is Tiffany a real Japanese (as most are fake)?   How is her looks and did you get DFK or any kissing?  Thanks.

Thanks brother.  I will give her a spin.

引用:
原帖由 lich13 於 2009-12-9 04:33 發表
REAL JAP with NO FAKE BOOBS (唔通b 都 fake 咩 )

仲有佢係日本大板,英文好有限  ;  不過鄰家女孩果種

anyway she's a very popular chick... bro don't say.. simply wanna privitise ...
Did you score Tiffany 4.5 for face?  (as the title was age)  Did you get DFK?

Thanks for the review of Joey...LOL...I would remind the keeper too but won't shout from the bathroom.
So is the picture on the right Joey?

回復 610# 的帖子

Korean Miko,  I thought nobody remembers her.   I for one is a fan of her.  In fact she has been working on and off the last little while.  I bumped into her twice........but she would work 1 or 2 weeks and disappear again......So I did not provide any review as it would more disappoint others.  She was at ABP the last time I saw her, we always seem to click and it was quite a GFE session for me.   

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.