推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

上海北京伴遊連絡,一次過滿足大家

Thanks, C Hing.  But SHnaghai is quite expensive.  Price is very close to KTV gals.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-10-23 22:22 發表
順帶一提,這次我住上海賓館,2/F的湯田有開阿
C Hing, the foot massage is fun but a bit expenses

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-10-24 20:54 發表

haha , 一見到你的信息,馬上打比安安,現在酒店房間等女女
C Hing, how can you log in Xocat Forum in Shanghai ?  Seems China Givt band the website

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

Thanks, Doer

Will take your advice and try 安安+Jenny when visit Shanghai next time.  How much it was ?

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-10-26 17:12 發表

唔好咁講,我要多謝老江湖兄在呢條thread再post咁多堅料就真!
Thanks to 老江湖兄 and Doer兄.and all other C Hings.  Have to play happily and of couse, with safety.  C Hing's expereince can help us a lot when we are in China

I usually stay in Pudong hotel ?  Do you think they will come and how much taxi fare I should pay ?

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-7 22:16 發表

No, no , no, I am inexperienced too when compared to real expert here. "Who cares" That is the key!
Be honest, + / - RMB100 to us is meaning nothing. I may pay RMB100 tip to BG.   Only if the difference is not too large, we look dum dum

引用:
原帖由 blackcat 於 2008-2-18 15:57 發表
i just landed. Hope he has enough stock to choose.
C Hing, how can you log in this website in China ?  Thanks.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.