推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

Thanks bro. T.HO, you do save our money, but do you know where could find nice KIA car?? Now Miki is gone, I call her number but no one answer , is she back to Korea ? Any update info for best KIA location?
Thanks for all your help!

引用:
原帖由 T.HO 於 2008-7-4 11:19 發表
Many brothers asked me about the . So I am giving more details:

As I mentioned before, the 供應商 is not too care about the Toronto market.  All the pretty KIA cars are delivered to Vancouver ...
I always travel to Vancouver almost every month, could you gives me more detail of the Vancouver KIA station?
Or you could PM me that where in Vancouver has good KIA for test drive since their are lots of hit or miss in Vancouver KIA location and if your 供應商 could gives me the best location, I will go visit everytime when I in vancouver and don't have to call for my luck.

Thanks bor.

Thanks bro. I will gives them a try when I in Vancouver.

Thanks Bro. Jameskim your kindly remind!
To all bro. play safe!!

Hi Bro. T.HO, are you meaning the Yuki from Kitchen?
BTW, congrat to you!
Good luck

WoW.. I think this board is back to normal, I could open it faster then before !
Good work!

Bro.Tim2008, could you gives more details on this Kelly? like how she look a like?
is it FS or just Massage? How long it last?
Thanks for your info!

Thanks Both bros. report, Could you please gives more info, whats include and whats not include.

Also, here is my report for Kitchen's Jap Gal:

年份: 20 (she told me)
茶樣: 8/10 young school gal look, skinny
茶杯: 32C
茶高: 5'6”
服務: 7/10, CBJ, standard service, no massage , she seems a part-time work, don't expect too high for service.
回沖率: 80%
Donation: 130
She is the girl next door feel and she could speak good english.
She told me she will work only weekend in Nov. and she is not working there all the time so please call before you go. She is a real Jap but study in here long ago, so her english is good.
Price is 130 but its worth for try a real young Jap gal and she gives a good GFE service and you will come out with a happy face!

[ 本帖最後由 loben07 於 2008-11-1 07:46 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄:

This Tea house in that location long enough time, and they usually service by Korean tea. Mostly they are nice looking and good service. They always has more then 4 tea for choose. You could always go check before you drink.
Hope it help!

Will she allow for cum 2 time in 1 visit?
Thanks for reply

Does any bor. knows where has good quality KIA in this moment?
Please supply some update information since so quite nowadays!!

Thanks

Just went to Becky's place this afternoon.
Tonight they have 4 gals there, 1 HK, 1 KIA, 1 Shanghai 1 Di Lin.
The HK and Di LIn one are not my cup of tea so I didn't pick them, but the Shanghai and KIA are the most attracting gals at there. its hard to make an decision to pick, then I finally pick the KIA.
Sorry I keep forget the name of that gal. but here is my report:

茶名: Sorry I forgot!!!
年份: 22-23左右
茶樣: 8/10 幾靚女
茶杯: C  size  (real ball)
茶高: 5'4”
服務: 8.5/10, CBJ, 有massage,
回沖率: 80%
Donation: 120

She has a very long hair and she looks very good too... very talkative in little english
The Shanghai is good too... always smile to you and looks very hot too... if there are any bro. did try her, please post and review.!

相關搜索目錄:

Happy New Year to all bros.

引用:
原帖由 rtsang88 於 2009-3-4 10:38 發表

出多幾次掃樓report就好快由30 升至60
Yep, I totally agree with bro. rtsang88.
Post more report and he will add you points then you will reach the grade to read more in this forum...
Thats the way I did mine!!

Bro. unknowhen, could you PM me the contact # on the Baymills I know Bayview but never been in Baymills.

Thanks for your reply!

Bro. TaiwanWolf wait for your rest report!

It seem McCowan and Finch has no good gal for fuck......

Hi All, just have a review on this place:
Just been there this afternoon and they clam thay have 3 gals, 韩国妹妹,中国妹妹,日本妹,
scarborough-garden $!^-*#%-(%!)
I arrive there around 4pm and the mamasan told me she has 3 gals in house. She has 2 units in the same building, At first, she ask me to meet the KIA and there is only 1 KIA there so I ask to see the rest of gals.
Few mins later she come the the KIA unit and bring me to the other unit that she told me the JDM gal at there.
She keep tell me the JDM gal is young and beauty. And I shouldn't disappoint of her look.
As I arrive to that unit. I saw a gal right there here is the details:

茶名: Jenny from Japan
年份: 20歲
茶費: $140 for 30分鐘
茶樣: 8/10 not too beauty but like the gal next door feel.
茶杯: 34B
茶高: about 5"
茶孔: 8/10 she put KY on before go in but still feel tight...
服務: 5/10 - no CG just Doggy and normal style only
回沖率: 高 , since she is the real JGAL and for this price to have fun in this small, worth to have a try.

She told me she just arrived in Toronto 2 days and will stay about 2 weeks in here, so brother should try ASAP. I heard the mamasan told her customer there will be another CBC gal from Montreal and a Taiwan gal but I don't have a chance to see them.

As for the KIA:
茶名: Sorry I didn't ask
年份: 22-23歲 from outlook
茶費: $140 for 30分鐘
茶樣: 6/10
茶杯: C cup
茶高: 5"6' around
茶孔: Sorry didn't try.
服務: Sorry, I don't know.
回沖率: ????

Wish you guys have fun !!

相關搜索目錄:
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-6-15 08:28
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-6-15 08:28
  • rtsang88 金錢 +50 精品文章 2009-6-15 08:28

as Mr. Wong is belong with Becky?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.