推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

91 1234
發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

回復 324# 的帖子

Go and find somebody to fxxx.  I'm going to do so again very soon!!

France, Britain, Italy. I'll be back!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-25 08:46 發表
where have you been as you say " you will be back"?

CA becomes an international city.  France, Britain, Italy, Australia, HKSAR (x2), TPY,  etc.   What's next?
Hehe, just blowing water.  I've visited only one out of those 3 countries that I've mentioned.  Meanwhile, I enjoy a lot with English tea in view of its customer service.

BTW, what the HKSAR (x2) are you referring to?  I have no idea at all!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-9-25 09:00 編輯 ]

回復 333# 的帖子

Hey brother, I think most of us use the code to represent a place because we don't want to disclose the real name of a fun place.  We don't want to openly discuss such place as this may jeopardize the business or even the operation of such place.

Would all brothers please don't openly disclose the real name of any fun place even if you know it!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-28 23:18 發表
Hehe...又有新野玩. 睇下邊個玩到先. 唔係老太監就係我架啦.
Hey man, what new stuff? You mean the one he mentioned during our return trip? May be I'll go tomorrow lei!!

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-9-28 23:45 發表

嘩∼∼
你地幾個鬥快呀?
妖,瘦田冇人耕,耕開有人爭!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-29 13:07 發表

When you will start your action? Coz the manager said she will be on-duty (A or B) soon.
Don't even think about taking her even if she is really on-duty at last.  According to the information that Retav provided, it is a more serious offense than 14 days of executive detainment!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-30 11:46 發表
Then take time and privatize her!
Then you need to take a very very very long period of time to wait in order to avoid the more serious punishment than 14 days of executive detainment!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 09:00 發表

For MP game, if you just draw water and do not do it with another girl, you could save the 100 as well.  That's what we usually did, including our last time with 4 of us inside Room 888 at British ...
If you do it in GDI, you don't even have to pay for anything extra for MP.  BUT............................!!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 10:00 發表
...老主任原來同文文同姓. 佢地原來係表姊妹來的 天呀. 差咁遠既....
吓,同姓!即係姑表啦!嗰隻4眼Kick Quak龜?吊....!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 11:30 發表

文文當日急於叫我幫忙, 在冇意中聽到她說的. 跟住我即刻問呀老主任, 佢都直認係.  乜野係死狗式? 瞓低左就做唔到doggie lu wow. 真係要見識見識. 死蛙式細佬就有幸親眼目到.
搵你幫咩手,你唔係攪緊嗰陣叫你幫手呀嗎?!不過講開都有啲好笑嘢,有一次去,文文放假都返來招呼,仲諗住之後請我飲茶.佢時間非常準,就响我著緊衫就打黎問我在那裡!我咪好冇機心咁話佢聽:”我等一下穿好衣服就下來了!”我吊吖,佢好xx就收咗線!!

你呢個問題之前denny都問過我,佢問我點解狗仔式都可以同條女打cannon!當時我就話比佢聽我用嘅就係死狗式!

生狗式係咁:|--
死狗式係咁:=

明未?

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-10-2 12:05 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 11:56 發表

你咁話人地, 話哂佢同你都有過機膚之親wow.
係兄弟嘅就咪x再講添呀,提起都有啲反胃!

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-10-2 11:41 發表

咦~?
蛙蛙未去過 英商 咩?
嘩,魔魔,你叻佢好多呀!!

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-10-2 12:14 發表

唔係丫, 佢上次真係好似想你揀佢咁喎~~
你仲講!你講一次就下次再去唔x叫你,你夠膽再講多一次我就號召啲兄弟封殺你!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 12:13 發表

隻小野貓可以同你做生狗式既時候, 拎轉個頭同你車, 都咪話唔high.
轉極咪都係由生狗式(|-)轉到變成直立死狗式(||),或半直立死狗式(|/)!生狗式(|-)都打到cannon,除非好似denny話斎,一係你條嘢,一係就佢條嘢,好似鬼嗰嘢咁x長啦!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-10-2 16:50 發表
Dead doggie style is my favorite...
Bingo!! We're really good brothers!!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-10-2 17:28 發表

試下其他式先有情趣&剌激
有時才會揾到邊種喺囡囡死穴!
Well, from the other perspective, if we pay to have fun for ourselves and treat the relationships with those girls who serve us as seller Vs customer, then what's the point for us to find the "dead" point of the girls in order to please them?  After all, if we pay them, then that should be the girls to please us.

So, froggie, I support you to stick to your dead froggie style!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-10-3 09:05 編輯 ]

91 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.