推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

同志們~今天~~ “精” 英同盟會 ! 正式成立啦 !!!

回復 #94 icheng609 的帖子

我而家佈緊話要返內地公幹!!

回復 #96 jetspermman 的帖子

我上個禮拜報咗郭富成嗰間野啦!! 但做gym都係2-3個鐘, 去成5-6個鐘一轉cp都係有啲難度呀!!

相關搜索目錄: Gym

回復 #97 jetspermman 的帖子

最平$175一個月, 比12個月, 然後正價$350, 比多兩個月: 總共和$2800, 信用卡分期12個月, 每個月$234, 共$2808. 送多半個月!

Locker inside changing room.  There are sauna inside changing room as well!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-4-14 17:26 編輯 ]

回復 #107 Retav 的帖子

And I'll definitely stand on your side, master!!

回復 #109 Retav 的帖子

I stand on your side because you stand on your tiger's non-married friends' side ma.  That's the first step.  Don't be so hurry to stand your dxxk on their mouth side when you first meet them!!

回復 #114 麥迪文 的帖子

A計劃
1. 搭和諧號由 GZ to CP, D761 約12:00開, 20分鐘到, 即12:20; 另買一張T819直通車票作交差 (18:43預定到HK時間)
2. 打的到任何一間SN, 10分鐘內到
3. 用30分鐘食飯
4. 13:00到SN選女
5. 15:30 HAPPY完打的到CP火車站
6. 搭D707 (15:53) 或 D797(16:23) 返SZ; 16:17或16:58到SZ
7. 成個幾鐘比你過關, 再搭火車去紅磡, 大Q把時間啦!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-4-15 11:47 編輯 ]

回復 #117 麥迪文 的帖子

喂, 你睇吓我A計劃先啦, 我認為係PERFECT呀, 甚至HAPPY完約你老虎喺紅磡車站接你都冇問題呀!! 只要你18:43前到, 望住架直通車到, 然後至上去大堂, 絕對平安!

搭直通巴, 又耐又難掌握交通狀況, 仲要喺MK咁旺嘅地方落車, 撞到熟人都唔知點解釋, 咪制呀!!

回復 #118 mac_don_lo 的帖子

小喇叭吖, 又偷食, 細佬我又冇份, 爆你大鑊呀!!

回復 #123 麥迪文 的帖子

Matt Matt,

一定work, 我之前兩次的行程都係咁, 不過係由sz出發, 整體時間差不多! item 4-6直頭一模一樣! 去馬啦, 如果可以慳番$190來交差, 仲大把錢食午飯&加多個青衣添!! 但你唔洗食午餐呀?

回復 #124 Retav 的帖子

Just a suggestion indeed, and it all depends on whether his tiger's nose is sensitive or not.  If his tiger's noseis as sensitive as your tiger's, then of course don't take any risk to do it.  But for my tiger, that will be pretty OK to do it!  You know, sometimes I even go to ma lam after work and go back home for dinner without having my tiger to notice any trace!!

回復 #127 麥迪文 的帖子

Sure, the control for through-train is even more stringent!

回復 #130 麥迪文 的帖子

Matt, you should destroy them every time right after you leave the train station in CP or SZ.  You can just leave it in the bin right in front of the exit gate.  Don't leave the tickets in your pocket till you arrive at Hunghom as you may forget to dispose them after leaving them in your pocket for a period of time!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-4-15 12:18 編輯 ]

回復 #136 alb 的帖子

Bros, you see.  That schedule works very well indeed!! Matt, go and have your first and second shot in CP!!

回復 #140 Retav 的帖子

Agreed.  Those measures work me to handle my tiger do not necessarily work for others!! Play safe and be more careful, pals!!

回復 #146 jetspermman 的帖子

咁嘅好料, 冇理由我冇呀嗎! 你上次淨係得時間表咋!!

回復 #148 jetspermman 的帖子

Bro Denny2000 should be our leader as he's shared a lot with us.  icheng shot his first cum in DL is due to denny2000's inspiration!!

回復 #150 icheng609 的帖子

Oh, you've finally shown your head la.  Where have you been?  We're having a thorough discussion here this morning!

回復 #156 jetspermman 的帖子

Let me start with some points first:-

Preparation before the Trip:
1. Prepare to take leave from work, either Annual Leave or Sick Leave.  If you need a sick leave certificate, then you need to search a doctor who will give you one very loosely.
2. Prepare your tiger that you'll be out of office for a whole day, either attending a very important business meeting with clients or retreat, to make sure that she will not call you at your office.
3. Do some research on your target SN, obtain the contact before leaving.
4. Countercheck the latest train schedule. Now the train should depart from SZ station around once every 30 minutes.
5. If you have the habit of spraying cologne, remember to bring a small bottle of it with you on the day of SN.
6. If you want to have similar smell as the bathing gel that you're using at home, you may bring your own gel and ask the girl to bath you with that.
7. Don't wear any upper garment in light color as the color stick used by the girl may easily be appeared if you've got it on the cloth accidentally when you have any contact with her.

If possible, use another mobile phone different from the one being used by you every day, to call the SN.  Leave that mobile phone in your office, but not your home.

During SN
8. Don't hug the girl before taking off your cloths as this may sting your clothes with the smell of the girl.
9. Happy, have fun, do whatever you want to do, and fxxk as much as you'd.

Finish Happying with the girl
10. Remember to spray the cologne that you've brought with you, if any.
11. Never ever attempt to hug the girl after you've got dressed with similar reason above.
12. Return as scheduled, AND remember to throw away all the train tickets after being used.  NEVER EVER take home with you the name card of the SN!

Before going back home
13. Try to wash away the smell by either doing something that make you sweat or going to somewhere you can be stinged with some stronger smell than bathing gel.
14. Before entering your home, make sure you have nothing from the girl left on your body.

Hey brothers, please see if you have any points to add!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-4-16 10:04 編輯 ]

回復 #161 icheng609 的帖子

Well, if you can bring and use your own condom in SN, why can't we bring and use our own gel!!

回復 #163 icheng609 的帖子

But that would be better if you cannot wash away the smell of bathing gel provided by SN after doing all the suggested activities.  If your tiger sense the smell of your own bathing gel at home, at least you can explain by saying that there is not much sweating during the day of a whole-day indoor meeting in an air-conditioned room!!!

回復 #167 mac_don_lo 的帖子

我嘅提議係最高設防, 為求消除所有風險! 當然各人有各人不同的背景及考慮, 最少一兩樣都唔一定"乃"嘢! 例如英英怕老虎聞到陣味, 但我就冇呢個憂慮!!

回復 #170 aaboy 的帖子

Yes, I missed that point while I was writing.  I've added one more point as well.  Use a mobile different from the one you are using every day to call the SN for booking.  Leave that phone at your office and never ever bring that phone back home!!

回復 #172 icheng609 的帖子

呢家嘢有少少難度噃, 尤其是喺sn已經轟咗兩炮!! 你話"don't disappoint your tigress when she wants to make love with you"可能會好啲!

回復 #174 麥迪文 的帖子

咁又順便可以打個炮至返來, hurray!!

回復 #176 Retav 的帖子

That's why I said, use another mobile phone for having fun in China, and never ever bring this phone back home!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.