推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

47 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 代貼 - “精”盟會 – 精盟4號, 蜘蛛俠 一地兩檢, 出兩個結果 !

回復 80# 的帖子

I think you should have something more than narrative report!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 82# 的帖子

Hey man, in fact you can just email the report to our HQ.  You don't need to even go inside for posting!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 10:24 發表
She let em select some photoes and I got one bluetoothed to my cepp phone. She is very nice, open and sociable in her attitude. Her EQ is rather high.
Then you should know what I would ask you to do next!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 10:38 發表
But I still can't manage to handle the media too well......... the quality is not good. That si why I hesitate to post them up.
No worry.  As JM brothers, we don't mind what quality they are.  What we do mind is that you are too slow to share or even "don't" share!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 10:47 發表
I know........... I intend to build up an album accessible to all jm bros......... very soon.
No matter what, just do it before you leave for being a monk!! Hey man, let some of our technical freaks help you for that!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 11:13 發表
Don't worry.............. you'll have it before I start my trip.
I hope so.  You said we'd have it soon on July 14 already.  Today is July 24 la!!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-24 11:20 發表
Technical freak?  Me?  

You could upload to any of the free online album with password, then we could all login to visit... come on...
I said nothing on that! Some online albums may have censoring system. They may ban you if you post some cat 3 or 4 photos up there!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-24 11:23 發表
I don't think SiuDorLina's phone pic are cat 3 or 4...
Of course I didn't mean the siudorlina's photos la.  You will know what he has in hand if you understood what the secret weapon he has in hand too!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-24 11:44 發表

Wa, I want to revisit this place after not going there for years...  
Hey man, be careful of your no 2 and her friends!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-24 11:48 發表
oh... he tried the secret weapon on siudorlina too?
Let's wait and see if he will keep his words!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 14:05 發表
Relax, man.......... I still have 2 more days before moving to the desert.
妖..!聽Q住你講先啦!如果你係都唔出嘢我地都冇你辦法噃,唔通叫啲游擊隊去強你呀!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 14:16 發表
As a jm brother, I'll try my best to keep my words to share all these good stuffs with you guys la.............!
I know, but a few years later ma!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 14:21 發表
I'll post it in the JMHQ later.................! In fact, there is no secret at all as Def and Spidy have seen it!
I've seen the weapon before but I swear in the name of my "didi" that I haven't seen any of its consequences!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-24 14:41 發表
I will wear a mask, like the pig-head so that no one will recognize me. may be it is good when I go to 4/F, I wear my pig head mask and the girl is on her OL look.  It may turn on the girl for her ...
Fine, but be careful not to be caught by your no 2 and her friends.  Otherwise, you will become a real pig head!!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 16:28 發表
Of course you are the greatest jm brother and my dearest cum brother. But I have not been with you for such a long time. How can I share this "goodie" with you?
What you said arouse the jealousy of some other JM brothers!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 16:41 發表
The nickname SiuDorLina is so appropriate to describe her.......... I like it very much. And I like squeezing, licking and sucking her SiuDorlin very much, too.
See, I'm quite good in "inventing" a name for something or somebody.  SiuDorLina is one, and lavatorization is another!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-24 17:24 發表
Haha... dam... after you squeezing, licking and sucking her.. what could we do when we eat her next time
Bring some alcohol swab, wipe her bxxps before you squeeze, lick and suck her lor! That could prevent cross-infection!!

引用:
原帖由 kismyass 於 2008-7-24 17:32 發表
年年"淨身", 令你放心...
但各C兄 要小心, 8/8 就快到 自己執生啦 !
8/8咪淨埋個心囉!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-25 08:34 發表
去唔到就無謂勉強, 冇幸福架..............

我有 SiuDorlina 的艷舞連環圖, 準今日发佈, 朦 D,  但有动感, 少少睇头啦!
小...聽q住你講先啦!即管放長雙眼睇吓有冇野出!你再冇野出我就買定迫擊砲去打你隻飛機!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-25 09:00 發表
乜唔係用 nui nui 嗰 D 導彈打我咩?!!
小,你當我傻呀,咁咪即係益x咗你!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-25 09:07 發表
兄弟嘛, 咁都要計得咁盡?
同你有親呀,唔X計!話時話,你臨上路前仲有唔夠九個鐘比你出野,好自為知!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-25 10:03 發表
OK la! Retav gor........... my file will be uploaded SOON!
唉,都17:15啦,仲未有野upload,睇怕都係凍過水!買定迫擊砲打佢隻飛機都得喇!!

47 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.