推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

“精” 盟會 – 四大護法 聯手再戰 英軍 @ City A !!!!!!

回復 6# 的帖子

都冇人主動提出,又或者我地想等埋阿伯同蛙仔呢?

話時話,嗰日大家都睇咗5-6轉,攪到主任都碌大隻眼望住我地!細佬自問當日並無遇上一個非上不可的對象,結果選咗一個外表YD嘅對手,結果佢又真係非常YD,招呼亦非常的好,唯抗拒吸煙者可以免問!細佬幾年前戒煙之前都食過大大話話十幾年煙,所以冇發覺佢有煙味!嘻,事後仲破戒同佢一齊抽咗一口!

絕對同意蜘蛛所言,以細佬嘅標準,主任絕對正過晒當日可供選擇嘅對手!可惜間嘢冇部長呢家嘢玩,如果唔係....!我其實當日有試佢睇吓有冇可能,我問嗰啲培訓生係唔係由佢親自培訓,但佢淨係笑....!!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-8-25 09:19 編輯 ]
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

XXX, dead busy today!! just have chance to write a brief note!! You idiot, 6 shots in 3 days, still thinking of another operation!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-25 10:35 發表

Is there any facility suitable for 5MXF over there? Otherwise, we have to go to GDI for the MP game la!
Spidy already said that there's a room with two beds adjacent to each other!! Other than GDI, you can still consider France for your MP!!

回復 25# 的帖子

DLM, I've said so many times that there are still a lot of trees in the forest.  Open your eyes and you should have a lot more choices!!

回復 49# 的帖子

My last experience in Gondola was great but that's already 1-2 months ago.  Although I've said I'm going to be dead busy, chance suddenly pops up.  Hahahahaha, go go go for steal jump soon!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 10:04 發表
I trsut all JM brothers............. but of course, you are the one who is more trust-worthy!
大哥,你咁講咩意思先??

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 11:38 發表

若果豆腐佬和老太監有不同意見, 老太監佔優!
咁都好彩,因為未試過!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 11:58 發表

and you are still my good cum brothers, though a bit less informative than Retav with respect to SNs in SZ and P City..............
But I can provide you with more information on City A.  I'll give you more after Monday!!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-29 20:59 發表
The revenge of def lo:

Miracle in City A !!!!!!
小喇叭,making love machine in DG!!

回復 75# 的帖子

Hey mac_don_lo, so many choices, so little time and only one jer! My target is City A but still haven't decided if I should go for pioneering a new place or pioneering a new girl in same old place!!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-2 17:00 發表
Attention:

Spidy disappeared in the afternoon............. maybe he is on some mission again!
He has been disappearing from this forum for a long period of time since xocat has been upgraded to present version.  He couldn't login at office!!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-9-2 22:19 發表

你係 froggie ???
做咩轉左名既 ??????
好簡單,seafood痕!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 10:44 發表

.............and it is always better to play safe all the time.
Hey man, we're such good brothers that I should have got hold of some hidden agenda bor.  I don't mind receive it via PM.  Let's share please!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 14:57 發表

八卦..........! 暫時冇嘢发生, 只不過小心為尚啫!
then I don't 八卦 girls' information to you la!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 15:19 發表

Will you guys bring some mooncakes for ah yee and the nui nui to taste..........?
Hey man, you must haven't been there for a long period of time!!  She will have a lot of moon cakes for you to eat.  Of courfse, you have to pay la!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 16:59 發表

The mooncake is not for you, but as "hand-letter" to ah yee and nui nuis wor.........
She has plenty of moon cake to sell you as part of her quota!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.