推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-22 15:11 發表

在 "貢多拉" 你都話得吓事格.............
吊,都係嗰句,持熟賣熟,聲大夾無準,講嘢嗰陣唔好依依哦哦,咪唔熟都可以扮到好熟囉!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-22 15:42 發表

你就巴幣啦, 出完火重同文文食飯. 我Tea都未同佢食過. 真係想食埋佢.
我要嚴正聲明,我只係用咗15分鐘同佢飲過茶,冇食過飯!不過話時話,文文都真係...嗒得杯落,質素隨時好過晒間場啲囡!

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-22 16:13 發表

咁幾時攪番一个 "獵 文 計劃" 呀?
掉那星,你條友成日周圍點起火頭,不如安份啲,有目標啲,攪好一件先啦!如果唔係啲好嘢又走喇,蘇州過後冇艇搭呀!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-22 17:08 發表
Spidy got a dinosaur last time.................... are you kidding? I have never heard of it! How many Qs did he had with the dinosaur?
No la, he didn't get a dinosaur last time in the hospital.  In fact, he got nothing from it, and he switched to his old home field!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-22 17:12 發表
There will be more fun running more projects like this kind! You are free to join or not, all up to you.
但想搵你去A城仲難過登天呀!咪成日去買影碟至得gar!!

回復 262# 的帖子

唉,閒日嘅額差不多用盡,可能要過多一頭半個月至得!!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-23 09:08 發表

看來是閣下的限制令到大家不能共同尋歡!
唉,看來都係暫時緣慳一面喇!早輪大把額嘅時候,你就一係要做和尚,一係就支筆未直!到你支筆直喇,又到我冇咩額!

回復 268# 的帖子

嗰個係唔係30左右,長頭髮,瓜子口臉,金絲眼鏡,操字正腔完嘅普通話?

TD = Unlimited??  PM girl's # please.  I like the girl next door!

相關搜索目錄: 普通話

回復 271# 的帖子

No, then not that lady.  Is she in 20s, straight long hair, and slim?

Ca't find any PM yet?

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-23 13:13 發表
Woooosh..........! you know so many women in YD..............!
大大話話每次都睇廿零三十個啦!經理都同三四個爹過!

好慚愧, 不到5件!

回復 277# 的帖子

Yes! Overall speaking, I like the feeling of SN in City A more than those in City P! No feeling of being pushed to choose and leave! Very relaxing and enjoying!

In fact, British Army Camp is my most frequently visited SN so far!!

The first one I would plan to try is France City, and then TDWH.  TPY may be on a lower priority!!

回復 281# 的帖子

What promotion?? More details please?? I still haven't received your PM! My next operation is coming soon!!

回復 283# 的帖子

Sorry man, I did read you previous report.  I have confirmed with the manager there too, but didn't visit them at last.  If you go in 3, then you can use the coupon immediately!!

Your PM on the girl is received with thanks.

回復 286# 的帖子

Then, go go go go la!!

回復 289# 的帖子

I think she was talking about me.  Finally I went to this camp for fun.  Man man reserved a girl for me, but she still let me have a look on other girls first.  I picked one and then she called who she had reserved to come in for my final selection.  At last, I picked the one she reserved for me.  You know, in fact, both were OK to me, but for giving man man face, then I picked hers.

Report, too lazy or busy for that!!

對上兩次去佢都係素顏便服,係普通啲,但又別有味道。正如繆鶱人或鍾楚紅,吸引人嘅係味道,而唔係樣貌!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 09:07 發表

我都很怀念小麥.................... 找機会一齐去会一会小 pussycat 吧!
吊,你條友講啲嘢曖曖昧昧咁,唔知底蘊嘅隨時以為你地係...!仲等機會,正如Retav 話斎,pussycat就快變Oceancat,連文文都唔介紹我喇!!

回復 299# 的帖子

denny兄,去一個場除咗啲女嘅質素之外,最重要係個場比到我嘅整體感覺!P城SN給的感覺是太商業化了一點,完事後離開房間慢啲都好似比人趕咁!A城就比較人性化一點,同經理及女女之間多一點交流!

簡單啲講,你講得冇錯,我去英軍嘅主要原因並唔係佢啲女特別正,而係經理嘅服務態度,及整體SN比到我嘅感覺!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 09:55 發表

of course la.............. as we are good partners!
最衰你又要打 ding dum 波,如果唔係,我地兩兄弟又可以故劍重逢呀!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 14:52 發表
...Even I am the assistant CEO assistant  ...
As you said, you are the assistant CEO assistant, you should not request! You should order Dr L to submit an improvement plan to you by this weekend.  Otherwise.........

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 16:05 發表

That is why you guys prefer A City more nowadays!
Let me share my experience in these two places.

Last time I visited Kwong Wah with Spidy. I finished first and walked out the room with the girl.  She knocked on Spidy's room, and we intended to wait for them outside his room.  A waiter came forward and said, "please leave as soon as possible as we need to clean up the room for the brothers waiting outside."  "Holy shit, what a fxxk!", I think.

The first time when I visited british army camp with retav, spidy and alb on a weekend afternoon.  The rooms were fully occupied and man man had reserved the last 4 for us.  We picked our girls with 4-5 rounds, and man man quickly asked us to start as long as we'd picked our girls.  But after the action, we all sat in the lobby, enjoyed a plate of fresh fruit, and chatted with man man on our experience.  That's 17:30 on a weekend!!

Now, City A is my first choice!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 16:55 發表
I have to admit that even we are saying the MM quality drop... the service from those waiter drop even worse...
After visiting several SN, except for one SN in City A, I must say that the quality of girls do not differ too much from each other from my personal point of view.  The overall quality of customer services and my "feel" of the SN make me decide whether I will revisit the place or not.

The overall hardware and software quality of british army camp are not the best among those SN that I have visited, but I still put it on a very high priority of visit!!

回復 321# 的帖子

I think that should be marble bed with heating device underneath!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.