推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

精” 盟會 - 蜘蛛俠 廣華遇高手 ! 慘敗於 “降龍十八掌: 左右神龍” 之下 !!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-11 23:39 發表

wa, what a wonderful twins experience!  I wondered if they could do it without changing domdom.. !!

My 3p experience 2 weeks ago (not at GDI) was a disaster..  2 dead fishes
Hey man, I want to know how dead the fishes were.  Were they smelly??!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 09:58 發表
我都話廣華千屎係好嘢架啦................!~  
咁你今個禮拜搵佢地做住MP先啦!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 10:07 發表
I would like to try something new bor......... any good suggestion in the P city?
Hey man, you may have notice that my recent main field has been switch from City P to City A! I have been to City P just once in recent 2 months! May be you can try the little secretary that Spidy has tried for twice!!

相關搜索目錄: Switch

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-8-12 10:28 發表
有機會經過去看看!
咁就乖喇,不過今次唔好又去錯隔離喇!
仲有,有時間又可以睇吓個總壇攪咩東東,成日得吓又唔得!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-12 10:31 發表
I plan to take both the twins and little secretary in one day..   Nothing is impossible...  !!
Hip Hip Hurray
Salute! 為denny大哥多次發炮致最崇高敬禮!!
不過小心身體,因住精盡人亡!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-12 14:25 發表
Twins in am then OL in pm?  definitely not recommend... or you better keep some of our china phone number for reference, and let us know when you arrive in Kwong Wah... coz we might need to draft a pl ...
No need to call us as we can't really help.  Just call 112 and somebody will do all the things for us la!!

引用:
原帖由 alb 於 2008-8-12 14:32 發表
after reviewing your report, i really want to try....haha...
this sat, go to k in cp....may try before going k la....
! Remember to dial 112 after you have been fully extracted! Twins and then K ......... !!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 16:21 發表
BTW, have you guys been to my flickr..................? What are your comments?
當然係正啦,不過睇到眼都花晒!其實蜘蛛介有啲仲正嘅秘密武器!!

回復 55# 的帖子

Can't agree any more.  At our age, we are aiming at quality rather than quantity!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-13 08:51 發表
Do you think I'll be away from the Hospital for a long time...........?
Of course not, especially after you have been fully squeezed and extracted by YY and DD!!

回復 66# 的帖子

Relax, man, the girls there are very pro! They know when to stop screaming and even know when to turn off the TV too!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-14 14:45 發表
you are right.. I am more worried about the service boy knocking on the door and screamed "here come your ice lemon tea" in Mandarin. Then, I am "

May be I coudl still say "How c ...
You can also be rest assured in this aspect too.  You know, last time I ordered a dish of fried rice.  They didn't knock the door until my girl called and asked.  

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-15 00:07 發表

def lo... do you have any funny experience like your tiger phone you during action.... ?
Just like what denny has mentioned, I have done several things to control the situation:-

1. Train my colleagues not to call my mobile unless it is extremely urgent.
2. Train my tiger that sometimes I may not be available for any phone call.
3. Before having operation, I'll build the bridge not by only getting myself available for it but also prepare my tiger that I'm out of office for a long meeting that is not convenient to answer any phone call.
4. Mentally rehearse what I should response just in case somebody really calls my mobile.

Having prepared the above, I must say I'm pretty confident that first nobody is going to call me; and second even if somebody whom I'm not expecting really calls, I could still handle it properly.

So, my advice is, be well prepared and everything will be under your control.

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-14 23:42 發表
... was so scared... and not dare to answer the phone !
But def lo was very calm... and doing sign to ask me to answer the phone...
and he will be ready to provide cover ...
Well, that's a result of my prior mental rehearsal on what I should respond in such situation, e.g.

1. When you really picked up the phone; I'd say loudly next to you, "Hey spidy, it is our turn on the line, what do you want to order?"  This makes your tiger feel that you're not a/v to talk long, and give you an excuse to hang up the phone.
2. When a guy speaking Putonghua loudly next to you that your tiger may hear of, then you or I could also say loudly, "how come there are so many 自由行to buy Mac, I though they would go for high tea!"

Well, my another but similar advice, be well prepared by mentally rehearsing everything situation that you can think of and how to respond accordingly.

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-8-15 09:15 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 自由行

回復 85# 的帖子

You know, froggie, we are not in any business with connection in Mainland.  That's why we need to be prepared for contingency!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-15 09:17 發表
..  As my friend tells me.. always deny.. never admit..  unless it is caught on bed..
咦...咁似大丈夫阿九叔嘅對白嘅? 九叔,請接受我地嘅致敬!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-15 09:18 發表

Tell her that you have some freelance in Mainland........... and occassionally give her some extra money other than 家用 as profit or bonus. Then you'll be safe.
Done already la froggie.  I've thought of something even better than your idea.  I've prepared her that my company is now planning to expand the business to Mainland, and hence I may have to represent my company to go for some business meetings.  That gives me chances for occasionally going north, and perhaps ON operation too!!

By doing so, as this is part of my job duties, I don't have to give her anything extra!!!

回復 94# 的帖子

所以我從來唔會比機會我隻乸同我啲同事單獨接觸超過5分鐘!

Denny兄此言,令我諗起其中一位兄弟!三哥,我地永遠支持你!

回復 103# 的帖子

This should always be the motto of our JM Association!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-15 14:57 發表

守齋。14年。。 I am ashamed of myself.  
其實唔係真係守齋呀嗎!係專心食住家飯,唔食垃雜嘢啫!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-15 16:21 發表

唔~我把口好鬼雜, 專食垃雜嘢,不過唔食扖.
咁你”隻西”啦!! 養足精神,再做次好戲比我地睇!!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-15 16:49 發表

我鐘意架, 你點知既, 但係冇理由又係我架, 係都搵個後生係啦.
嗰條友,咪睇佢神高神大,佢"ARU"底呀!!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-15 17:28 發表
唔係掛, 佢乜都唔做, 只要做愛, 應該好勁架wow..
喂,喂,喂,你咪對號入座,我都冇話係佢,你話gar咋!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.