推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

37 12
發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

Anyone here have experience on herpes?

I keep recurrence everymonth, I have it three months ago.  PrintPro, how do you treat your herpes now?  What medicine do you take?

It is Valtrex,  do you take it each day?

I really dont know how to live on in the future.  It seems that I cant get married at all in the future.  How can I tell my gf in the future that you have such an sickness.  My emotion so down now.

I cant concentrate on my work at all.  Everyday is just like a living dead.

How much is the Valtrex sold in Hong Kong?  I buy the genetic version of Valtrex in China which is much cheaper.  Will your outbreak frequency become less in your second year?  If so, I plan to take Valtrex daily for the first year.  Any idea?

I think it is too easy to transmit this diease to the others if you think again how you get this disease.  Have the condom on and no systom at all on the girl.  How can I transmit this disease to the one I really love.  When I think about it, I really cant get my little brother up.

how old are you?  PrintPro.  It seems not much people here have herpes.

This is quoted from the FDA
"We, as a society, don't do well with STDs," says Terri Warren, R.N., owner of the Westover Heights Clinic in Portland, Ore., specializing in the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases. "When people have a lifelong STD, they feel dirty, damaged, and unapproachable. Most people have a dramatic drop in self-esteem."

Treatment
Although there is no cure for genital herpes, there are medications that significantly reduce the frequency and duration of outbreaks and have few side effects in most people.

It is really hard to find a girl that accept this sickness

PrintPro and very_sad069

How do you two tell your gf about your sickness and what is their reaction?

Sorry for very_sad069 that I bring up your memory.  I just dont know what to do.......

very_sad069

Have your gf ask you how do you get this disease?  It is really good that your gf can accept it.  Take care of her.

PrintPro

It seem it is too dangerous not telling your gf,

This disease still have a chance to transmit to her even if you have no symptom and use condom (virus shedding)

If you get married, in case the disease is transmitted to her accidentally, the situation can get more worse and complicated.  She will think that you cheat on her after marriage.......

It is unfortunate that my herpes only little on the penis but widely spread on the genital area.  This may be due to I cut my hair to examinate and made the herpes virus widely spread.  I am not quite sure.  I am still waiting for the pattern of my recurrence and area.  My last two recurrence occur in two different positions which is not covered by condom.  Sigh.....

What kind of excuse do you think I can minimize the harm to a girl?

The vaccine is herpevac,  if the phase III test which is in progress is OK.  The vaccine can be out in 2010 or before.  But the vaccine is only 40% effective and valid to female.

I can feel that my recurrence rate can be high in the future...

PrintPro,

Is the body check include the STD?

相關搜索目錄: Body check

PrintPro,

Will you let your gf know you have the disease?

printpro,

Is your body test include the STD?

PrintPro

My story with my gf is a long one....i can say we have broken up before I have this disease.  I am too Lonely working in China and too much pressure on the job that almost drive me crazy.  I discover myself have symptom on depression.

Before I brake up with my gf,  I know that she have another guy.   In discover accidentally from her phone SmS,  that guy even call her LP in the SMS.   Anyway,  we still keep in touch infrequently but I dont know what is her altutide toward me and that guy.  But I feel that she still want to get married with me......

I dont really want to tell her about my situation but I know I need to give her an answer at last.

It seems that herpes 2 is not quite common in Hong Kong although I have it

The official number is only around 950 each year.  The private doctor number is unknown.

Please be noted that the number of people infected will grow each year as this is life long.

I think that their number of infection is a little bit exaggerated.  

What I dont understand is that why some people have it dont have any symptom? No symptom herpes 2?

PrintPro,

Have you ml with your gf now?  Do you feel great pressure?

Yes, early august.  Waiting for the September result

PrintPro,

Will you use condom if ml with your gf?  And what to do if you want to have baby?

37 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.