推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

骨女 request

骨女 request

a 骨女 phoned me said she want to goto Japan for Chinese NY Holidays, and want me go together, of course I need to pay all
but can sleep together 5 days

just thinking, and maybe too hurry and fully booked,
and worth or not? 10K or more depends on what she will buy, just for packaging 5 days, in average $2K-5K/day, just for so-so BGs, need to carefully consider

This BG phoned me and alledged that she will shopping by herself (just trust)
and told me that one of her costumers (a horse owner) said today 瀟洒大少 go horse
I will heavy hammer WPQT on it, if win, I will go with her no more excuse
if lost, she eat banana

Thanks all Bros concerns, really headache,
I have search some other destinations for Beach & Sunshine and there definitely no more shopping, e.g.馬爾代夫,蘇梅 etc  Package not cheap, but just imagine Fuck and sleep, then jump into sea and taking sun bath....what a enjoyable life, and walking on the long beach and taking candle dinner at the beach corner, enjoying the sea breeze, although she is not the best among my 'GFs', but this chance is rare, as her field is not easy to take long vacation except CNY, and most of my 'GFs' have many 'BFs' and cannot afford to spend a long holidays with me, and some need to accompaning their family in Chinese New year, so I dont want to waste this chance, and she is proactive for the request and should be more proactive on the bed (I think)

but PK she said not want to sun-burn her white skin, maybe an excuse... her preference is Tokyo, and dont want to goto Hot Spring as she said she had already touching water & oil everyday, PK

As brother said, this is the endless road to go there, as there is a shopping heaven, even she had promise she will shopping at her own expenses, but sometimes cannot control, I expect the budget should need $30K at least, if play in HK sauna, 35 times, play in macau, 15 times, play in China, 60 times....

However, if I work more hard in these five days (but actually 4 nights), 2 times per night, total 8 times 8x1500=$12000, 4 aeroplanes+body (4x500=$2000, 4 mouth (4x250=$1000) + gf feeling at day time ($15000/5=$3000/days)  seems not too expensive, maybe less than $3000/day as some expense is for myself.....

Can further consider
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 精品文章 2008-1-30 09:06
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 精品文章 2008-1-30 09:06

have checked, hard to get tickets
maybe too late....

thanks all brothers concerns
a poor Chinese NY
got flu throughout the whole New Year, till now not wholly recovered, little bro no mood to do exercise, so all plans cancelled, just listen to the news of my new idol, Mr Chan, during the holiday but nothing to eat

she alreay start working on the 5th of Year Mouse,
Yes, as bro said, she is not my cot so I needed to think so much, otherwise, I would go straight to buy air ticket

Thanks all concern, I need to take rest

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-2-25 22:06 發表

Take care and rest, brother!
thanks a lot, a serious flu made me 'take rest' for over 3 weeks, even losting the chance to enjoy sex in Valentine day
only sent SMS at home, so health is much more important than money

now just recovered, can start my real life

today finish one task, very enjoyable as long time not feeding my brother, and she is a ' RADIO Ka Ka'

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.