推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

36 12
發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

回復 #1 老江湖 的帖子

I tried bg from "little snow" last month, not bad, 2 hours 2 hj. I would go to Shanghai again next week and definitely call for another round of service

回復 551# 的帖子

I am at CLK airport of HK waiting for my flight to Shanghai now.  will try your recommendation

回復 551# 的帖子

Just came back from Shanghai and called Anan's girls for two consecutive nights.  Got Jinjin first night and then Lanlan the other night.  Both of them provided full service at RMB1,000.  Jinjin is better than Lanlan in terms of face and figure.  Anan is very nice to talk to so I would definitely call her again next time in Shanghai.

回復 574# 的帖子

No worries.  I asked for quotation only and did not have full courses from them.  I had HJ services from both of them.

引用:
原帖由 newsamsung 於 2008-11-17 08:10 發表
Dear Mr. 老江湖 & Challenger,

Does Anan's Lanlan really provide "extra-service"? I've tried her several times and she insisted that her bottom line is not to provide "big/oral" service.
You must be kidding. Tip her $800 and you will have full service. Experienced even at the first encounter with her.

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2008-11-16 08:22 發表
the one opposite to times square " xxxx legend" , hj only
I tried ^ before, hot and nice body, will revisit again.
The dilemma is too many places to visit but too little time
No la, some girls provided ml inside the room with no extra charge due to competition nowadays.

回復 701# 的帖子

老江湖,
I will be at Guangzhou from 26 to 28 November. Any useful numbers for me, your loyal supporter since your very first post in this forum?
Thanks in advance.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-11-20 18:47 發表

recommended by a friend. i haven't tried yet. should be safe but donno the quality. take your own risk.
1#8171#4727 女女  398 includes massage, bath, bj & full course within 90mins
Thanks. I would give her a call and report here if I did.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-11-25 09:11 發表

長沙好多洗浴中心,價錢都係300-500左右,玩咩都有
長沙的酒吧,都集中在解放路步行街附近,一個人去的話,好容易就有女女埋身,呢排,我覺得500-600可以交易
then which pub you would recommend from there?

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-11-25 10:40 發表

not specified, try your luck
Which hotel is a nice choice in Changsha? I've never been there before.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-12-1 01:06 發表

Sheraton Hotel la, very good breakfast.

Usually I go there for business, my company booked it for me at around rmb 600 per night
Excellent. Sheraton is also the preferred hotel chain of my company.
Thank you so much.

引用:
原帖由 bb1218 於 2008-12-4 04:18 發表
去了北京三天, 很多應酬.....只有一晚可以試老江湖兄的推介 (Sunny Massage 上門的)

消费 : RMB$350 (Only 60 minutes) 含車费
服務: 6/10
BG: 6/10, 中女 (30多), 又係好趕

如求一出, 可試!
What is the phone no. of this agent? I get three trips to Beijing planned ahead.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-12-9 08:09 發表
安安消極一排翻生, 似乎入左開放D既貨, 最近都食到佢好野; 23才江西妹, 健康膚色而且滑淨, 唔記得咩名, 幾靚女斯文, 165cm, 瘦得黎夠大波, 肯定係C; 事先講明要massgae+FS, 手骨都唔錯, 埋牙反應激情, 滿意度90%~  市 ...
I am going to Shanghai next week and will try either Anan or Xiao Ting when I have time.

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2008-12-10 11:44 發表
I am going next week too, not sure what should I try, ms. chau, xiao ting or anan.
Last week when I was in shanghai, I went to 789 bar at Le- Meridian hotel and xintiandei to try my luck there. It wa ...
Try pubs at Fuxin Park, many many choices. I am only going to spend two nights at Shanghai this time. Good luck to both of us.

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2008-12-18 10:16 發表
Tried jia jia finally this tuesday. when xiao ting took my call and i told her to arrange jia jia, she asked me whether I insisted on jia jia and I told her 'yes' , she hanged up and I thought , was I ...
I called Xiao Ting on Monday, 15 Dec, and she got me a very young one. I also found it seemed Xiao Ting was not in very good mood that was unusual for her. Service was not very professional and the girl was actually a bit shy. Still an value for money choice for brothers who are not so demanding or picky. To me, I'd prefer girls from Anan.

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2008-12-19 10:24 發表

Did you call xiao ting for jia jia on Monday?
I called Xiao Ting on Monday but did not have the pleasure of being served by Jia Jia.

Shanghai

Recently spent two nights at Shanghai from 12 to 14 Jan. The first night managed to call the outcall massage service to my room because we got back to the hotel so late after dinner. The last night we were entertaining our guests at "金碧輝煌". Finished 3 bottles of Royal Salute between four of us and mm. The business of the club was so damned good that night! No sign of an economic downturn.

What's next? I then had to fly to Seoul from Shanghai for another meeting early in the morning. I still made it but was so drunk and tired that I slept through the entire journey!

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-1-22 10:03 發表

which agent & bg u experienced that evening? comment?
I called Anan to request Jinjin who I had encountered before. Paid for two hours (520 yuan) and got excellent service (anything you could imagine). We just chatted and played like old friends reunited. She wanted to stay overnight in my room but I declined because of breakfast meeting I had scheduled.

Any recommendation for Beijing? I am going to spend a month there at March.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone here!

引用:
原帖由 ItchyBitchy 於 2009-1-29 01:19 發表
King, is this the North Korean girl?
Jinjin is a girl from Guangxi. Big boobs! Very nice to play with! I am planning for my acitvites at Beijing now.

引用:
原帖由 klfung1031 於 2009-2-18 07:33 發表
究竟咩係FS呢?????
Should be Full Service.

回復 820# 的帖子

老江湖, 小婷同安安, who do you prefer? I only tried girls from 安安 before.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-4 18:07 發表
been in shanghai for a whole week. reencountered some familiar masseuses and tried several new gals.

highly recommend a young chick from jiangsu called susu who lives & works on their own with a si ...
I was at Shanghai from Thu. to Sun. Didn't venture out too much this time and only called Anan to get arrangement. Good service as usual!

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-9 16:36 發表

whom was the bg? what service did she provide?
I had Jinjin again for two nights. She can provide any service you want.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-10 06:04 發表

hoho~  that north korean jinjin again? anan has few more part-time now. will ask her for updates.
Look forward to hearing your updates shortly. I would go back to Beijing on this Thu.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-4-16 20:38 發表

掂!    熟女型, 大波, 高, 開放, 溫柔, 技術好, 可傾FS
This one looks very nice. I am going to try her in my next trip to Shanghai at early May. Do you have her number?

36 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.