推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-9-12 22:45 發表

try to get familiar with the customer service mm. they will arrange good bg
good report and thanks for sharing.  

I'll go to Chongqing next monday then to shanghai next next Monday.  Definitely I'll call the first number you give us here to try massage and HJ.  will BG go to anywhere Hotel in Shanghai, I will stay in "paris spring" Hotel?  will go report after trying.  Anyway any contact number for in-house massage at Beijing and Chongqing?

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-9-15 00:28 發表

there are a lot to choose.
1580189770#小夢
1#524#0579#安安
1#761265011小雪

most "beauty parlor" in the hotel provide such service. some hj & some ml. but i doubt the techniq ...
老江湖,

many thanks for your information. Most of the beauty parlor or they call Spa are very expensive in the hotel.  Normal massage for 1 hour is Rmb460 if you go for HJ additional cost is about Rmb500 to 600.  Of course, it is not worthwhile.  I would try your recommended 小雪 next week first.  By the way, is the BG called 小雪 or she is only the "mother".  should I tell her over the phone first what type of service I need?  I prefer to have HJ for the first time.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-9-18 00:25 發表

hj is definitely included. 小雪 is the custom service mm, not bg.
i'll tried called massage girls from hotel beauty parlor sooooo many times in sh & bj. regular massage is around 150~250,  ...
I am lucky that my boss allows me at stay in 巴黎春天酒店 a 5-star hotel but the spa house there is very expensive so I am looking for cheaper massage service in-room service.

相關搜索目錄: SPA 酒店

I will go to Shanghai next Wednesday. Any C-hing can give me update on massage room service.  The problem is i still need to stay at "Paris Spring" 5-star Hotel as required by my boss.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-10-4 16:11 發表

not a problem at all. try1%800%%3332, they provide services within the outer ring.
thank you very much.  How much is it?

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-17 16:13 發表

有沒再試靜靜? 我很想看看這個評價頗高的mm. 下週囉~
Dear c-hingS :  I will go to shanghai tonight for three days. definitely I shall go Anan for room service. This is my first time calling room service.  Do you have anythings to remind me?  How can I access this forum and give my report in Shanghai?  Should I mention any name of C-hing when I call Anan?  Sorry of too many questions as i am laready very excited this time.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-20 11:00 發表

i'm going on thur as well. will also try new bgs from anan. u can mention my name and ask for a more open bg. i've complaint a lot to anan & she now knows we hongkongers are gentlemen but l ...
c-hing

thanks a lot!  see if i can send report after tried.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-3-27 15:52 發表

the numbers are working. it's network problem. try again. they are online now and i'm chatting with anan.
I always have problem to visit Xocat II Forum (this website) in Shanghai, Beijing.  Could anyone tell me how to access there more efficently?

引用:
原帖由 awanker 於 2008-3-28 01:13 發表

try this brother: http://59.188.23.228/f/viewthrea ... page%3D&page=12
C-hing

I tried this link but can't access Xocat II. I will move to SZ and work there for long from May onwards.  wihtout the chance of reading all c-hing great experience here will be very disappointed.  Could you and anyone C-Hing tell me which agent link should be used when I live in SZ or SH?
many thanks

引用:
原帖由 camoutiger 於 2008-4-11 15:44 發表
teihosing, i was in Beijing this week and i can read this forum using the following url.

http://59.188.23.228/f/forum-99-1.html
thanks, will try this next next week when I stay in SZ for a week.

i can't access  this site thorugh agent in SH and SZ since last Tuesday.  It may be due to Beijing Olympic impact.  Could any c-hing here tell me if you experienced the same as me now?  Anyone would kindly tell me if there is any new link to this site currently.  i fell very bored if i can't read this site every day and night in SH and SZ.  thanks in advance.

C-hing, I will go to SH on Wednesday for a week. Definitely I will try AnAn agent's girl, hope i can issue a good and satisfied report after my return.  By the way, any suggestion of good place for pure massage (Armo masage, not shanghai type)?  I live in 徐匯區。 thanks

LJW c-hing, I need to go to SZ for business for few days.  Do you have any recommendations  for hotel call-in massage service there?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.