推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 浪淘莎桑拿 (Sauna Lotto)

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2007-8-18 09:45 發表

Dear,
I tried your 90 yesterday right away.
She really like you said jumping up and down and left and right, very hardworking massage but she is still very green that most of the time not rea ...
I tried 90 last night.  I agreed that she is very busy during the massage; sometimes climb up on my left and later on my right.  But her skill is still very green and alway press not to the points.  she first did my back for more than 30 minutes then she did my pat pat for awhile then go onto my legs.  About finish my full back she suddenly dup my pat pat again.  She told me she has been there only 20 days before that she was in Royal Palace for 7 months in where she was trained as a bg.  She said  that she can only do soft/medium power of dupping.  But I think the worst is she cannot press to the right points.  Overall, her dup skill far from satisfaction and her figure, expecially her face, is bit of fatty.  She is not my cup of tea.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2007-10-4 10:51 發表
Went there but missed this new PR, who was just on sick leave.

Looks like Shadow is on temporary leave, or what??
I was there last Tues.  The new PR is called katherine, who told me she had been with Oriental for few months before worked in fashion business - her last job before becoming PR in Lotto.  Ms. Egg whispered to me that Shadow "disappeared" on the date she took dayoff in National Day.

Btw, I want to squeeze out form the office this late afternoon (4pm) for a relex. But I don't want to go to Lotto as I need half dupping half VAS (only HJ is ok).  Any recommendation(s) - my office is in Central?

i think you are talking about the old guy.  I always ignor him.

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-1-2 12:37 發表
tried ^* last week, not bad
young and able to provide VAS
for my case hj,  hehehe.....
Also tired her last night. Fatty girl with 1/3 VAS.  no hj in my case but i think she will as this is my first time marking her.

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-1-8 08:36 發表
I got it in my second trial
any other recommendation from you big bro?
I tried % last week. She is tall and a bit thin but with long leg. Massage skill is resonable but with a sweat voice.  Since that is my first time trying her, no special service but seems hinted to me that she will give me surprise next time.

% is at sepecial shift.

引用:
原帖由 dadabb00 於 2009-2-3 10:23 發表
年三十行花市撞到國宝有%同*!,原來佢地係friend嚟,都係國宝索D
c-hing: what is the number of 國宝呀?

Agreed. Don't just think of yourself.  while you are doing something, think about if it impacts others.  Be considerate!

Silence is golden, golden!!

引用:
原帖由 JOEFONG123 於 2010-2-18 23:29 發表
我地係休息室成日叫班友做傻佬架,重活在童話裡!講到好似叫雞咁,唔好再當技付師係雞啦,你地呢些就真係人身攻擊,唔知邊個應該投訴邊個?
Joefong: Please PM me. I maybe able to tell you more!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.