推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

ok, some reports on the girls from this Garden:

(hope these brothers don't mind me copying them over here)

Report by Brother MSZ
頭先去咗最近好hit嘅scarborough garden一趟. 可惜見唔到日本韓國妹. (日本妹要禮拜五先再開工, 韓國妹有客做緊), 有兩條女揀, 北京妹同埋台灣妹. 台灣妹睇落個樣有啲老...而北京妹對波實在勁爆, 二話不說就揀佢喇.

茶名: Angela
年份: 22歲
茶費: $120/30分鐘
茶樣: 8.5/10
茶杯: 34D
茶高: 160?
茶孔: 8/10
服務: 9/10 (YMMV)
回沖率: 想回沖, 但係睇埋落去先...

先講樣貌, 學生妹look. 唔係大美人果種, 但係就勁cute. 完全係我杯茶...仲有佢把聲嗲到不得了...真係聽到都會扯旗. 皮膚方面就皮光肉滑, 皆因佢只係做咗兩日, 佢話喺大陸佢只係學生一名, 完全未做過呢行. 經本少爺檢查過我都覺得佢所言非虛. 身材就真係正喇, 雖然有少少肚腩, 但係對波又大又圓又堅又挺, 仲要係真波. 我淨係玩對波都玩咗好耐......service方面都相當唔錯, 由我耳仔奶到落春袋, 跟住BBBJ. 仲有佢嘅DFK都令人再三回味. Main event就相當聽話, 配合度好高. 完事後再吹咗陣水之後沖涼俾家用走人.

要試呢條女嘅兄弟唔該快手啲, 佢話next week就會過Montreal做一個禮拜, 之後就會直接飛番北京. 我都想再番卓, 但係太多女要試...唉

Angela妹妹, 希望你第日會再嚟多倫多啦.

My Reply:
Fully agree with your report, including ratings.

Angela is playful and fun to be with. Not a strikingly beautiful type and certainly not slim, but an overall likable and enjoyable girl. I rate her higher than Jessica at Becky's garage, whom I tried a couple of weeks ago and whose overall look, body and performance were not bad at all.

I also tried the jap at this "Garden" a few days a go. In fact, she's a Jap/Korean mix - a girl-next-door look with pretty, sparkling eyes, ruby lips and white teeth. Her smile can probably sink a few ships (if you know what I mean). She is cute, about 5 ft and slim, not a whole lot of breast but enough to be enjoyed.

She's also playful, though with average service (not as good as Angela) and no DFK. Despite the amount of KY she put on, one can still feel the tightness. Overall, not bad for 140 to get a genuine Korean/Japanese mix.

I place them both high on re-visit list. Have yet to see the Taiwan girl and the Korean girl but I'm sure I'll meet them before long.

Overall, a good place with above average girls (age and look), at a price slightly higher than Becky's garage but the extra $20 is worth it.
Report by Brother Fastfood

Scarborough Garden Tea House
I went to this tea-house...
Wanted to try the Green (Japanese tea) but was not working today.
I tried the Kia tea.
I found her very pretty.
Service as good, nice massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course did not last long, I find her attractive.....
Smoking body, I put her better then Korean Heaven's girls (but that's just me)....
After the meal, mama son tried to convince me to try the other girl instead.  Said she as a D cup .... ????
I find the Kia much better looking.

茶名: Tiffany
年份: 21
茶費: $140 for 30分鐘
茶樣: 9/10
茶杯: C cup
茶高: 5"5'
茶孔: very tight
服務: Great massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course <==fast lunch...
回沖率: 100%

Report by Brother Joes
I was planning to see Angela of Scar Garden becasue of the great reviews.  Then I saw TOG advertised for another Angela - student with big boo..boo only here for 10 days and there was a good review at TERB.  So booked with TOG.  Guess what - same girl.  TOG is affliated with Scar. Garden - No wonder they both have a KIA Tiffiny.  

Anyway, all the reviews were correct, thanks.  She is really cute and young, looks like 19 - with rosy cheeks and can easily pass as a high school student.   She has big natural boobs but unfortunately has a little too much baby fat on her.  Her service was top notch....BBBJ, DFK (YMMV), good tongue action and even a bit of rimming.  She loves S-- and was really into it and come twice.  A really great session for me.

Act fast - her last day is May 30.
My report
Finally, tried the Taiwan girl (Mia) at Scar-Garden after seeing a number of good reviews in the other forum.

While her first look may not be as young as the girl from BJ (Angela), she's in fact a bit younger and a touch prettier than Angela. Her boobs are also bigger and firmer (all REAL), with a thinner waist line and not as much baby fat compared to Angela.

When it comes to interaction and service, she tops all those I've tried at the Garden. While I thought Angela was pretty good and very playful, Mia beats her by a couple of notches. For examples:

- Body slide in shower
- BBBJ in shower
- Dry your body from top to bottom after shower
- BBBJ until you stop her, and one of the nicest I've had  
- Ride for 10 minutes non-stop while keeping her mouth either on yours or on your nipples, though you can tell she was a bit tired in the end.

DFK and rim were offered (YMMV). Tea hole was tight. Skin's white and OK smooth.

She'll be here till latter part of June. Those who have an interest may want to act quickly.

All 3 girls - Jenny (Jap), Angela (BJ) and Mia (Taiwan) are fairly young and worth the $140/30 min. They are also high on my revisit list.  

I've yet to meet the 2 Korean girls. They'll be my next targets.

Report by Brother dssnewbev
Scarborough Garden Tea House                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

茶名: japanese green tea
年份: 20
茶費: $140 for 30分鐘
茶樣: 9/10, very big and sexy eyes
茶杯: b cup
茶高: 5"
茶孔: very tight with ky
服務: 9/10 bbbj, NO DFK ( so i guess that is YMMV, good lucks bros), great massage afterward, not really rush on time
回沖率: 88%
definitely better than the 120 GTA quality and should be worth at 140 price range
little english and no kisses, pretty and nice services, I like her sparkling eyes during the actions which can probably sink a few ships as told by staytune bro.
The mamasan said the $120 is for the VIP customers,
Guess that we need to ask for a special group discount price for all our bros!!

For phone number, please see Brother Big Snake's Post #522.

相關搜索目錄:
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-6-15 08:29
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-6-15 08:29
  • rtsang88 金錢 +50 精品文章 2009-6-15 08:29

引用:
原帖由 jamesfishmann 於 2009-5-18 11:46 發表
Newbie here as well..first review...
Have to admit, first experiences not necessarily the best, but here goes.

Tea name: Angela
cup: B/C
looks: 6.8/10
I don't think this Angela is the 童顏巨乳 Angela at the Garden, though both shops are at Kennedy and Sheppard.

[ 本帖最後由 staytune 於 2009-5-19 03:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dssnewbev 於 2009-5-18 12:47 發表

Hey bro, welcome to timway, great report for the first timer....
if you can provide the teashop name or contact info , that will be great too

Here is another report for Scarbo Garden 之 臺 ...
Thanks for the nice report, which agrees with mine.

引用:
原帖由 manman12 於 2009-7-23 20:41 發表
I went to TOG2 $!^-*@^-@&)( to see Tiffiany in Scarborugh.  She is KIA. She has a pretty face and nice body with big headlight. She is about 25 and 5"4 with nice legs.  Shower before and after.  BBBJ  ...
I echo your assessment. Tiffany is excellent value for the $.

She's in fact quite pretty considering she didn't wear any makeup when I saw her. Her look is the girl next door type with very attractive eyes. Her best features are nice and real boobs, smooth skin, very decent bbbj and rather tight hole.

In brief, a very nice kia for that price.

Thanks for the good report on Kim Chi..............

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.