推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

上海北京伴遊連絡,一次過滿足大家

連唔連搞野架? 係就都算抵~

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-9-16 01:29 發表

以上的服務,如果是上海,是指陪訓一晚,一般兩三Q無問題
如果是北京,是指1Q價錢1
當然,到時候都係問清楚好,呢d野無公價,無奉旨,溝通多d好d
就快北京上海  微微正唔正架?

試過好多次  一定要話係熟客  事先同佢地講明  唔合眼緣即叮  最好兩個一齊黎  冇得留低既俾20車錢走人  好既就雙飛囉~

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-10-23 22:21 發表
昨天剛剛到上海,晚上馬上試試打給小夢

來了一個武漢的女孩,算是中女,相信有27-28左右,有點胖,不過身材不錯,價錢是260,布AHJ而已

今晚,好,公平點,找小雪,來了個年輕點的,重慶女孩,比較瘦不過還 ...
C Hing上次未夠運 再介紹另一間既俾你 水準高D 搵安安幫你安排 13%2430%793

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-10-24 22:27 發表
剛剛聽老兄介紹.找安安,一個字掂!

安安只是介紹人,不過從電話已經可以聽出,服務態度來講,安安比其他agent好好多,態度語氣都讓客人好舒服

來到的女孩叫Jenny, 23歲,南 ...
無駛客氣! 大家多D交流~  安安都係我試過最好既agent, 下次再試佢個度既小張, 都幾掂, post俾你睇過先, 見到人千祈唔好話我偷影過佢相呀!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

噢, 唔記得提醒各位C Hing, 同agent講清楚車錢幾多, 佢地都有特約既黑車, 幾遠來回最多七草~

引用:
原帖由 hkmgt 於 2007-11-5 01:16 發表
I usually stay in Pudong hotel ?  Do you think they will come and how much taxi fare I should pay ?
they go as well. talk to the customer service over the phone & confirm the fare with her. they hv contracted 黑車 for RMB70 or a bit more to & fro

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-5 09:31 發表

Nice to hear your experience and yes, that is exactly my experience too. For the hidden part, yes....I can understand as I had similar experience as well.
would like to know the hidden part, pal~    pls PM me for cost & details to see if the mm's request was reasonable or not.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-5 12:51 發表

actually this is 海鮮價,very hard to say.....I would say, 200...300....500.....or even more, needs negotiation sometimes....

no need to PM la
i've tried several times, 700 includes massage. and taxi fare 70 extra.

引用:
原帖由 lundiu4 於 2007-11-7 00:23 發表
What's On On's site?
will PM u. i recommend her bcos she's doing a good job~

everything's about luck. there are 2 hubei bgs in their pudong branch. the one who served u is 166cm. anan's recommendation is the other 165cm one who is mentioned to be very pretty. probably she was out and the branch office sent the 166 for replacement. wish u luck next time~  

引用:
原帖由 Chinapus 於 2007-11-10 06:40 發表
I think we have tried the same 166 from your description. Let see next time 165. Mr. Lou Jiang Hu you seem to know them inside out.

Apart from Xiao Zhang, any other good recommendation?
i chat with anan quite often and she told me these. a new bg called 靜靜 is now the hottest one. i'll find it out personally when i go there around mid of the month.

引用:
原帖由 killingmesoftly 於 2007-11-20 22:22 發表

Unfortunately, I don't have her no any more.  She wrote it down and I trashed it when I checked out of the hotel.  I deleted all call records before I left Shanghai.  I never thought I would  ...
this chick was too proud of herself and tried to do business directly with customers, anan's boss fired and blacklisted her. pity~

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2007-11-22 03:49 編輯 ]

我剛離開北京  去了上海  現在杭州  發覺職業囡囡多了許多  供多於求  但服務質量反而下降  唉~~~~

260ㄚ嘛, 上海公價, 不過10點後要俾囡囡的士錢.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.