推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

我的 午间浪漫假期 

我的 午间浪漫假期 

实在是好高兴有这么多朋友的回复,我决定立即把第二次的经验也发上来!

此时此刻,我实在没办法等很长时间才去,可是XX假期也实在不便宜,结果,还是抗拒不了见他的欲望,没有二天就打电话給他啦!

"喂!你是 XXX码?"
"是呀!"
"我是上星期的那个 YYY呀!你还记得吗?"
"记得呀!才几天呀!"

就这样,我就在中午的时间再和他见面啦!

我决定,这一次要再进一步!

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2007-8-29 18:40 發表
what is next and how was the date?
我打中文比较慢,希望大家体谅!

一去到,他已经回到公司等我。我用尽快的时间上房,而他也很快就来啦!

一看见他,我已经不禁把他抱得紧紧的!再給他一个浅浅的吻!把他羞得要命!怕让其他人看见!

其后,我还是由基本的按摩start!

(I think I better type in english to speed it up after a break, pls wait!)

Story continue, and to make it quick, I shall use english then.

At the beginnng of the massage, everything go as normal like last time. She was still as smooth and soft as last time and gave us a really great start. And with the relationship that we bulit up, my feeling was even much much better!

After a while of romantic massage at my back, she turned to the leg massage again. And with our last experience, I started to touch her legs much earlier. And I even tried to make my hand deeper into her trousers. I can feel that she shake when my hands touch her legs deep inside. The feeling was just fantastic, making me feeling that she was really fresh.

When I get even deeper, she just cannot continue the massage and lie at my back. And ask lightly for me to stop as she said she cannot stand properly. As a gentleman, of course I behave.

And then she started the RPP part, it was so soft and deep inside that I can tell I am really exciting. Really tried hard to prevent myself from turn into an animal! But it's even better than any hand job I experienced before.

Again, I turned my back and then I grabbed her for a number of kisses until she pushed me away lightly, saying  that she was afraid to be caught by the company. I lied down again, she started the chest massage and once again I started my soft attack.

From her waist, I quickly let my hand went inside to her back, and touching her smooth back gently, inserted into the belt of her bra. She did not stop me but I can felt that she started to breathe slowly and deeply. When I move my hands from the back to her front, she tried a little bit to stop but failed eventually. Of course I was still a gentleman, I firstly touched her really soft breasts from the surface of the bra only. And that has already made her shaked even more vigorously.

Until such a point that again she cannot stand, so just at that moment I grabbed her to lie on me and let me hold her for quite a while. The feeling was great. I kissed her once and again. And she was just softened in my arms.

After a while, she tried to massage again. Of course I would not stop. At that moment, my mobile rang and it was my company calling. On an urgent case, you guess what decision I made? Leave or stay?

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-29 22:43 發表

fatboy兄,看你的經歷,其實真的九成似足我在XX城的經歷,當然,我並無帶老婆女友一起去咁過癮。

做人最緊要好玩,不過,我也是那句:深圳女孩一族,由於過去多年來與香港外地男人的愛恨交纏,已經成為全國 ...
200% Agree!

Be honest, I don't think I am young nor handsome. So I don't think I can get real 100% love from her.

However, with so many commercial experience, it's somehow more enjoyable to get a little bit more on the emotional side.

And to me, I always remind myself that it's for part time romance only an d shall never devote too much

引用:
原帖由 fengliu 於 2007-8-29 23:44 發表

i reply yr question -  
Ok, I am back and can continue the Ending now!

“喂!嗯。。。嗯,哦,知道。。。。。”hang up!
“你是不是要赶时间哦?”

“。。。。,嗯”
“那下钟吧?”

Looking at her smiling face, I made a irrational decision!

“你要我留下吗?”
“你不用回去吗?我刚刚听见噢!”
“没事,你要我就留下来!”
“唔!。。。。”
“好!加钟!”欲望打到理智,才不理公司有什么事!

Then we fell into the 3rd hours of romance!

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 12:29 發表

聽你這麼說,我已經相信你完全玩得掂呢個遊戲,大家飲杯!
谢谢!

Let me finish the story now.

She called the company and told them that I am adding the 3rd hour.

Then she continue on massaging my chest and belly. Making it even more soft and seductive, making a very close approach to my little bro but no real touch. And I am even more busy to touch her almost everywhere, making she becoming more and more shaking and shy. At a moment, I decided to get more, based on my growing excitement, to slip into her bra and have a direct touch on her soft and medium sized beauty breasts. The tuch has been short, as she was trying to escape, but the feeling is extremely fantastic. She's not very big, but in a good shape and really smooth skin. I can totally feel her shaking and softened.

Then I hold her again and gave her a number of kisses, on her cheek, her face and her lips. We stopped for a while, like the time has stopped too. And then we moved to massage my legs from the front.

You can expected how wonderful that experience would be! Her hands are small, soft and smooth, gave a very good touch feeling. And I believed she knew what I want, so when she did that last part of the massage, she's been very heartful and tried to massage almost everywhere surrounding my bro! It's so seductive that my bro stand up straightly. And then ... she started to have a very light touch on my bro, it's not a hand job, but it's still explodingly exciting. Until a point that I cannot control and grab her lied down on my chest, gave her kisses everywhere again and began to touch directly on her breasts. She resisted on her body, trying to get up, but her hands did not stop touching my bro lightly.

The feeling is one that I will never forget. Like getting a gal friend to give you some very close body contact when you are still at school. And ... without a real HJ, I eject! Excitingly! Vigorously! Real Explosion!

After that, she just lied beside me, letting me hold her lightly. There are no such after job cleaning like those commercial one. But I don't mind to get wet!

After a while, time's up. And I have to leave. Holding her tightly again and again, with a number of kisses.

She said: “舍不得我走!”and holding me firmly.

I said: "Wait me to call you for dining, perhaps next week!"

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 14:16 發表

咪就係呢隻感覺囉!哈哈!咪就係呢隻感覺,港女永遠給不到,而令到咁多香港男人上去玩囉!

玩得開心,真係好!!!

當然,到了有一天她跟你說:你做我男朋友可以瑪?(或者丟轉頭你主動問),咁就係 ...
Exactly!  I am just wondering when shall I call her out for dining. And ... also thinking shall I ask her be my gal at SZ?

he he, man is always greedy!

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 17:17 發表

哈哈!男人男人,難忍啊(普通話一樣讀音)!有機會上,無理由唔上播!
唔!你的说法都是对的,可是,我也在考虑,要不要把romance的感觉延长!反正要囡囡就大把,要feeling就不轻易!

相關搜索目錄: 普通話

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 20:48 發表

其實,更主要的原因就是,今時今日的大陸女仔,駛鬼呃咩?

以前就話要呃呃tum tum,又哄又騙,車!而家?!你話自己有老婆有仔女又好,話她知自己黑社會走私販毒又好,有咩所謂?只要你有米,只要你還有實 ...
Yes, she know I am married right at the first time.

And be honest, I don\'t think ours will be 100% non commercial relationship.

I am just expecting to have a relationship somehow more than just financial transaction. And I don\'t mind to perhaps just have a dinner or go aorund without going to bed.

And, yes, for sex, I always emphasize on fair deal and full payment. That\'s why I said for sex, it\'s easy to have as long as you have money!

引用:
原帖由 cwscws 於 2007-9-1 19:14 發表
u are so lucky, but how to gave her a lot of kisses? no one ca nsee into the room?
For the aroma massage room, it's location is more private than the normal massage room. You will find that the window on the door is smaller and harder to be seen. But of course we are still cautious on being seen, especially her of course. So I kiss her quick and will not last too long for each. So why I kiss her many time la.

Beside, I think it's still a pure massage. Because it is not the first time I tried that 268 type massage. But the other few times I tried, there are no such chances of romance.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.