推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

Hi friends. It is me again. It is good to try some white wine. I will not be in HK in late May. I will be back to HK after 9 June 08

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2008-5-16 01:01 發表
我聽到有人話"個條友點解可以坐biz....係架" i won't goto US this year.! have a good trip! must wait for u for gathering, ok?!
No wor..I never said this wor...anyone who spread such kind of rumours between us haha

btw, i will go to the Margaux night arrnged by altaya next thursday...anyone will come?

hi, it is me, oncologist again. Long time no see coz I was not in HK previously. Please count me in next gathering.

Hey friends, I will be free on 10, 11 Jul  and 1 Aug.

I will bring my GF as well, so pls count me 2. btw, what is the topic of the wine, or do we bring any wine we like?

So dear friends, what is the meeting time? is it ok to arrive ~7:30pm

to Kenzo, how are u. hope I can see u Aug la....

Thanks 老頑童 and Tai's arrangement, the d'Yquem really drives me crazy...yes the restaurant is nice with good food and service.

I am ok on 1 Aug 08 !! I will bring my GF again. thx

[quote]原帖由 barton 於 2008-8-3 23:35 發表
Yes, 100% correct! I (and Oncologist?) also want to buy 2 bottles of RWT if possible. Thanks.

Yes pls count me 3 (or 2 if it is not enough for distribution) Thanks.

both days are ok for me too..

May I humbly ask which 益新 are u refering to. Happy valley or Jardines?

Thanks. My GF and I can come 7:00pm. I plan to bring Lagrange 1999 or Le Gay (Pomerol) 2000. Which one do u guys prefer?

thank you dejavu for your information

last night was really exciting....thank you all for giving me a chance to taste so many good wine....

I need to see whether I can make a scheduled annual leave. I cant confirm at this moment. I will try my best to arrange it.

I'd just been back to HK. I will confirm you on next Monday. Wish the best....

Hi Fellow, just wanna ask do you have any wine of vintage 1980 (which is available to sell me)? coz I am planning to buy one for celebration of my GF b'day this month. I tried a lot of wineshop but in vain.....

9 Oct sounds a good day, I probably need to confirm in early Oct. Please wait for me!!

btw, thank you all of you kind help. I subsequently found a suitable wine to celebrate with her.

My dear friends, I cannot apply leave on 9 Oct, please enjoy your Macau trip and share me your joy later.

My dear Friends, How's the trip today. Any good wine (or good experience) to share with us?

wow...it really seems that I have missed a joyful meal wor!

Yes, when will be the next gathering...I am longing for it coz I missssssed the last one in Macau...

Both dates are ok to me.

Date: 12 Nov 2008
Venue: 客家爺爺 ?
Wine: (just casual meal, no specific is needed I think)

1. Barton
2. LWT
3. mrs LWT
4. Tai
5. Tai's friend
6.  dejavu
7.  dejauv and friend
8. Oncologist and Friend

Date: 12 Nov 2008
Venue: 客家爺爺 ?
Wine: (just casual meal, no specific is needed I think)

1. Barton
2. LWT
3. mrs LWT
4. Tai
5. Tai's friend
6.  dejavu
7.  dejauv and friend
8. Oncologist
9. Oncologist's Friend

Thank you for the arrangement. People and wine are the most important. My frd and I will be perfectly ok with the place. See u all.

I am still thinking which wine to bring

Bahan Haut Brion 00 or

Pichon lalande 01

Which one do u guys prefer? Or shoud i may bring both..

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.