推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

I went Shanghai last Sunday and just return tonight, having fun there for the 3 days stay. I would like to thanks brother Doer, 老江湖 and Shguy, the information they provided this thread bring me such wonderful experience. Will try to write some more details tomorrow when I have time.

引用:
原帖由 Lamborghini 於 2008-5-7 17:20 發表
I went Shanghai last Sunday and just return tonight, having fun there for the 3 days stay. I would like to thanks brother Doer, 老江湖 and Shguy, the information they provided this thread bring me  ...
Sorry brothers, it was a busy day and I have to stay office till 11:45pm. But don’t want to make you guys disappointed, so just try my best…...

I will omit not related stuff to cut it short, the following are the experience for the day 1 in SH.

Due to the flight delay, when the time I checked-in hotel room almost 12:00am midnight, so straightaway pick up the phone to call An-An, she answers my call politely and asked my basic information such as surname, hotel phone number and room number. She called me back a minute after I hook up the phone, then she explains to me the basic charges, also declare I have to bear the taxi fees for the girl, and then ask me what kind of girl I’m expecting, so I told her that as long as the girl aged around 20 to 25 with good figure and average looking will do, I don’t mind if the girl is a little bit fat, but most important thing is she must “open” enough, An-An says understand what I need, she has a girl call Yan-Yan should be fulfills my requirement, I asked her how long I have to wait, and she replies the girl should be arrive within half an hour.

I quickly take a shower and then wait for the girl coming, not long ago, the doorbell rang, when I open the door, a mid aged girl walks in, quite a good looking, although she is wearing a thin jacket, but still can fell her figure is not bad, so when she asking me whether she can stay, I said okay without any delay, she then make a call to An-An to confirm the deal.

I asked her whether need to take a shower for herself first, she says just taken at home, so she picked up the towel from bathroom and lay it on the bed, then ask me come to the bed, so I undress my bath cloth quickly and naked in front of her, she sounds surprised asking me: “Have you been here before for the service?”
“No, this is my first time call for service” I replied.
“Then how you know you have to undress all cloths?” She asked further.
“You probably know there is one thing call Internet, I checked procedures from Net before I came.” I said.
“Internet got such information?” She still questioning.
“Of course, you can find anything from the internet.” I said.
“OK, let’s massage your back first, please face done.” She instructed me.                     

Then she starts massage for my back, if I remember correctly, she was wearing the bra and panties at that time, since she sitting on my waist to massage my neck, I can feel her panties and inside part of her leg rubbing against to my waist, so I chat with her and came to know she is from a city in Jiangsu, after while – I think less than 5 minutes, I rubbed her leg when I still face down, she then bend down with her breasts against to my back and hugging on my shoulder, you guys may know I’m not looking for pure massage but something else …. I pushed her down the bed and turned my face up, then hug her in my chest with my left arm, at the same time, my right palm slipped inside her bra, “What kind of service you could provide besides massage?” I asked her straightaway.
She replies straightaway too: “You can pay me $500 more for ML.”
“OK, deal.” I agreed immediately, although it seems a bit expensive, but I think it is fair price in SH, some more, she is my cup of tea … the following was quite standard, so I don’t need to descript the rest.

Generally, I would like to rate her body figure 8 points out of 10, her pair of breasts around 34-35C although her bra marked 90cm, but I don’t think she got 36”, they are the real one with nice tips.

Total costs: $260+$500+$50 (two way taxi fees). That’s all for my first day activities in SH.

[ 本帖最後由 Lamborghini 於 2008-5-9 07:17 編輯 ]

Just updated.

Day 2 in Shanghai

The second day, I was stay in hotel room most of time to prepare meeting material, but I contacted the agent who recommended by brother Doer, unfortunately, Tony was not in the town but he asked his partner Ms. Zhou to call me back, she told me the price would be $1600 onwards for stay overnight, and I told her what kind of girl I’m looking for, after few rounds of communication, she manage to arrange an university student at cost of $2000, and the service time would be 9pm to 9am. She told me that if I don’t satisfy with the student, just let her go and call her back to arrange another one, even no need to pay her transportation.

After the arrangement done with Ms. Zhou, I called a Shanghai local girl that I met 3 years ago (I did post the experience for that trip 3 years ago in the old version of Xocat forum, not sure any brother seen it before), I keep in contact with her for the past 3 years via MSN and met her few times when I visiting SH, but have no chance go to the bed with her again due to the tight schedule. Since the university student will be hotel 9pm, so I dated the local girl for dinner to fulfill the empty section, I told her that I need to work in hotel room whole afternoon and there is business appointment at 9pm, so ask her come to my hotel room first after she gone off from the work, then we decide where to have our dinner, ha ha, you know I mean …..

BTW, this girl just get married last year, I think she knows why I date her in hotel room not lobby. She came around 6:15pm, we chatted awhile then of course go to the bed at the last, after we done, I suggest we have dinner downstairs Japanese restaurant since I have business appointment 9pm in hotel lobby, she has no objection. During the dinner, the agent communicated with me via SMS to confirm the timing for the student. The dinner was nice and ends around 8:45pm, after that the local girl heading home alone and I back to the hotel room waiting for the student.

Immediately, I back to my room less than 5 minutes, someone knocks my door, a slim girl around 22 years old came in, but her breasts looks like “airport” and not pretty at all, definitely not my cup of tea, so I chatted with her simply and say sorry to her, I give her $100 as compensation for transportation, but she dare to say $100 not enough for the transport, so I told her: “Ms. Zhou says don’t need to pay you transportation.” She then pick the $100 and left without a word. I called Ms. Zhou ask for another girl, she says will arrange and let me know later, so I went to the lobby bar have a drink wait for Ms. Zhou’s arrangement, also try my luck whether can get something good from there.

It is time to home now, te be continue ....

Day 2 in Shanghai

The second day, I was stay in hotel room most of time to prepare meeting material, but I contacted the agent who recommended by brother Doer, unfortunately, Tony was not in the town but he asked his partner Ms. Zhou to call me back, she told me the price would be $1600 onwards for stay overnight, and I told her what kind of girl I’m looking for, after few rounds of communication, she manage to arrange an university student at cost of $2000, and the service time would be 9pm to 9am. She told me that if I don’t satisfy with the student, just let her go and call her back to arrange another one, even no need to pay her transportation.

After the arrangement done with Ms. Zhou, I called a Shanghai local girl that I met 3 years ago (I did post the experience for that trip 3 years ago in the old version of Xocat forum, not sure any brother seen it before), I keep in contact with her for the past 3 years via MSN and met her few times when I visiting SH, but have no chance go to the bed with her again due to the tight schedule. Since the university student will be hotel 9pm, so I dated the local girl for dinner to fulfill the empty section, I told her that I need to work in hotel room whole afternoon and there is business appointment at 9pm, so ask her come to my hotel room first after she gone off from the work, then we decide where to have our dinner, ha ha, you know I mean …..

BTW, this girl just get married last year, I think she knows why I date her in hotel room not lobby. She came around 6:15pm, we chatted awhile then of course go to the bed at the last, after we done, I suggest we have dinner downstairs Japanese restaurant since I have business appointment 9pm in hotel lobby, she has no objection. During the dinner, the agent communicated with me via SMS to confirm the timing for the student. The dinner was nice and ends around 8:45pm, after that the local girl heading home alone and I back to the hotel room waiting for the student.

Immediately, I back to my room less than 5 minutes, someone knocks my door, a slim girl around 22 years old came in, but her breasts looks like “airport” and not pretty at all, definitely not my cup of tea, so I chatted with her simply and say sorry to her, I give her $100 as compensation for transportation, but she dare to say $100 not enough for the transport, so I told her: “Ms. Zhou says don’t need to pay you transportation.” She then pick the $100 and left without a word. I called Ms. Zhou ask for another girl, she says will arrange and let me know later, so I went to the lobby bar have a drink wait for Ms. Zhou’s arrangement, also try my luck whether can get something good from there.

There is Filipino life band performing in the bar, only two customers – me and the other western guy, I think the business just so so, that’s why they charge 80RMB for 1 Gin Tonic. Waited till 11:45pm, the agent of Ms. Zhou messaged me says she can arrange another university student at RMB2000 for overnight, if I agree, the girl could be arrived 30 minutes later, I then message her to arrange the girl come tomorrow 9pm since it is quite late already, she says the girl may not available tomorrow, I told her then forget about this girl and get another one for me tomorrow, she finally message me the girl is okay tomorrow.

I then return to hotel room and thinking to call An-An to send a girl to hotel as last night, but I suddenly remember brother 老江湖 recommended another agent call 小婉, and the girls posted in their website looks not bad, so I called 小婉 and she says will call me back. The phone rang after awhile, I thought it is 小婉, so I said: “I would like #x in your website or someone else similar.”
“I don’t know who’s #x but 小婉 asked me go to your hotel.” The girl answered.
“Oh, I thought you are 小婉, but I have not told her what kind of girl I like, how come she assigned you for me? You hold on first.”
I called 小婉 immediately, she said sorry to me that she forgot to confirm with me, but she emphasis the girl is pretty, so I deicide to take a try.

About 15 minutes later, someone knocking my door and I open it, the girl about 5” tall in front of me, I invited her coming, she had a pair of big eyes but just average looking, I’m thinking what Chinese says “Good is one meal and bad also one meal”, so I asked her stay.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-5-18 17:35 發表

had been waiting for your updating report for days, pal~
Sorry to keep you waiting, here it is.

Day 2 in Shanghai

There is Filipino life band performing in the bar, only two customers – me and the other western guy, I think the business just so so, that’s why they charge 80RMB for 1 Gin Tonic. Waited till 11:45pm, the agent of Ms. Zhou messaged me says she can arrange another university student at RMB2000 for overnight, if I agree, the girl could be arrived 30 minutes later, I then message her to arrange the girl come tomorrow 9pm since it is quite late already, she says the girl may not available tomorrow, I told her then forget about this girl and get another one for me tomorrow, she finally message me the girl is okay tomorrow.

I then return to hotel room and thinking to call An-An to send a girl to hotel as last night, but I suddenly remember brother 老江湖 recommended another agent call 小婉, and the girls posted in their website looks not bad, so I called 小婉 and she says will call me back. The phone rang after awhile, I thought it is 小婉, so I said: “I would like #x in your website or someone else similar.”
“I don’t know who’s #x but 小婉 asked me go to your hotel.” The girl answered.
“Oh, I thought you are 小婉, but I have not told her what kind of girl I like, how come she assigned you for me? You hold on first.”
I called 小婉 immediately, she said sorry to me that she forgot to confirm with me, but she emphasis the girl is pretty, so I deicide to take a try.

About 15 minutes later, someone knocking my door and I open it, the girl about 5” tall in front of me, I invited her coming, she had a pair of big eyes but just average looking, I’m thinking what Chinese says “Good is one meal and bad also one meal”, so I asked her stay.

The girl introduced herself call Xiao Xue (small snow), she then went into bathroom after she get confirmation from me, when she came out from bathroom, she was wearing black stocking with long T-shirt cover till her knees, and explain to me that’s her working uniform.

Xiao Xue is a cheery and talkative girl, we chatted a lot during she massage for me, “Where are you come from?” She asked.
“Hong Kong” I replied.
“I don’t believe.”
“Why?”
“The people from HK speak terrible Mandarin, but you speak Mandarin even better than me.” She says.
For certain reason, I can speak very well Mandarin, so when I meet girls in China, they all don’t believe I’m from HK. I then speak with her in Cantonese: “Lots of Hong Kong people can speak good Mandarin.”
“You thought I will believe you when you speak Cantonese? Show me your IC.” She says.
“No, I wouldn’t show you, up to you to believe or not.” I said.
After awhile, I rubbing on her leg and asked her “Can you take off the stocking, I don’t like it.”
“No problem” She replied and took off the stocking immediately.
“I believe you are from HK now.” She says.
“Why?”
“I saw your mobile phone charger has a 3-pins plug.” She says, “The people in HK are using that kind of plug.” (My charger was on the side table near to the bed.)
“You are so clever!” I said.

Her massage skill just so so, but it is not the purpose I call her here, I keep “drawing water” from her, and I feel something inside her panties, “What’s that?” I asked her although I knew.
“My aunty visiting me.” She replies.
“Oh, that’s bad.” I said.
“It make no difference, since I don’t provide sex service.” She said.
“Really?” I got a bit disappointed.

Finally, the last part came, she was sitting far away when she rubbing my little brother, I can only touching her thighs, so I asked her sit closer to me, she did it but she refuse take off the bra, only allow me touching her breasts underneath of the bra, her breast is real and soft, not big but just for a palm size, I guess it is around 33C.

She worked for about half an hour but I still not yet done, then she asking me: “Have you got sex today?”
“No.” I said, although I ML with my sex partner few hours ago, but technically it was yesterday, since the time already past midnight.
“You always last for so long?” She asked.
“It depends.” I replied. “If you let me touch you little sister, it may come fast.”
“You can dream of it only” She said.

Finally I’m done. She clean up for me and then asked me: “Do you want me accompany you? Pay me $600 I will stay with you till morning.”
“But no ML.” She added.
“Then what service you can provide for the extra $300 I paid?” I asked.
“No, you pay only $200 extra, you exceed 90 minutes so have to pay $100 for extra time, plus transport, the total cost you have to pay $400. If I stay back, you can have HJ again if you wished.” She said.
I didn’t realize we have exceeded 90 minutes of standard time, on the other hand, I quite like the feel with her like a GF, so I told her: “You got the deal.”

She went for shower and back to the bed quickly, but she still wearing the bra. We hugged and chatting. “When you leaving SH?” She asked.
“The day after tomorrow.” I replied.
“Then I come here tomorrow night to accompany you.” She suggested.
“No, I have business dinner tomorrow and have entertainment follows, so will back hotel very late.” I replied. In fact, I’m expecting the university student from MS. Zhou tomorrow night.
She sounds disappointed. She then asked me: “Have you married?”
“Yes, I got seven wives.” I replied.
“So many ah, can I be your 8th?” She says.
“Seven just nice for no repeat for a week, but 8….. It is a bit troublesome… anyway, I will consider” I laugh to her.
“You dream la.” She beat at me.
BTW, I successfully took off her bra when we chatting on the bed. I told her I need to wake up early tomorrow, so I call the front desk to arrange morning call at 8am.

Although we slept almost 4am, but I still wake up around 7:30am before the morning call. I tried to undress her panties, but she alerted and stops me, so there is not thing happened at the morning. We hold the hand like a pair of BF and GF, and walk out from hotel to look for traditional Shanghainess food, luckily, we found a small store nearby, it selling the Shen Jian Bao – one of my favorite, the foods was delicious, she then pay for the breakfast and take a cab home, I walk back to hotel wait for the driver to pick me up.

P.S. Xiao Xue is wearing a necklace made of crystal (looks like Swarovski item) and she told me that’s the gift from one of her HK customer, so it may from one of brother reading this forum.

That’s all for the day two activities, if the brothers here interest to know my day three activities, I will continue it, otherwise I would like to stop here.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-19 09:49 發表
Very nice report. Even though you did not manage to ML with 小雪, you did enjoy your night very much. It is a very readable report. Thanks.
I just want to share my experience with brothers who read this forum, hope you guys enjoy it. Not to surprise you, I dated 小雪 again on the day I leaving SH, will include it to the next part of my report ….

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-5-19 10:00 發表
Very detailed report..
Wonder why Brother Lamborghini dont venture out to the ks and pick up a MM for overnight or a short.. for 2000 you can definitely get a good Mm for ON in SH, plus some k cha ...
Yes, you are right, $2000 may get a quality girl from Ks, but I only stay SH 2 days and lazy go to Ks, another reason is I like to try the MM who are not working in entertainment industry, let’s say university student ….

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-5-19 17:36 發表

expecting~~~~~
MSNing with her now ....

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-2-2 06:18 發表

try 小婷's 雪兒 & 顏顏. anan's 小美 is also a sweetie
Brother, when you said 雪兒, do you mean Xiao雪 (little snow)?

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-2-25 17:19 發表

not the same. 雪兒 江蘇 24歲 167.小雪 遼寧 24歲168. i haven't tried 小雪 yet. pls report your experience with 小雪, pal~
Thanks for your clarification, brother 老江湖. I met 小雪 last year sometime in May and I did report here for my experience with 小雪. I still keep in contact with 小雪, so I think I will meet her again, because I'm heading to Shanghai end this week.   

引用:
原帖由 ItchyBitchy 於 2009-2-28 15:52 發表
That's right, 雪兒 and 小雪 are different girls. Both I believe are part timers. 雪兒 said she came out not long, because her garment retail business is not doing well, 小雪 says she takes care of a s ...
Brother, you mean you managed to stay with 小雪 overnight, too?

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-4 18:07 發表
been in shanghai for a whole week. reencountered some familiar masseuses and tried several new gals.

highly recommend a young chick from jiangsu called susu who lives & works on their own with a si ...
I went Shanghai last Thursday and return last night, so I called Susu immediately when I arrive, but unfortunately, her M just came at that day and no chance to try her service. Tried other girls from Anan , and also some new experience during my 4 nights stay.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-10 17:03 發表

too bad! but why didn't you ask for a bj? guarantee worthwhile! as some chings PM me and said they agree that was one of the best bj they'd experienced.    and one ching even paid her more for b ...
Oops, I didn't think about BJ at that moment, because I call Anan immediately to arrange a girl when I hand up with Susu, so I may missed something good ....

Going Shanghai next week, 小琴 is my first target .....  

Do you think she will provide ML service if I counter offer her?
引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2011-3-1 07:13 發表

me either!   bcos i heard that she would also provide fs at average price. other than bm & fs, she knows a bit sm for fun~

Maybe try the "Double fly"?!!!
引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2011-3-2 16:25 發表
下週去上海的ching, 恐怕要讓你們頭疼了~

小婷又剛進了一位尤物, 好波靚女, 身材均勻, 皮膚白嫩無瑕, 風騷嬌媚, 最重要的是會主動開放, 哈哈, 男人之福呀!! 聽說很投入, 會發出很好聽的銷魂呻吟...

Arrived Shanghai yesterday and chat with 小婷 via QQ to book 小琴 come over today, she says no problem, what I have to do is call her in half an hour in advance, so I called her this afternoon and 小琴 arrive to my hotel room within 20 minutes.

When I speak to 小婷 over the phone, she told me that 小琴 is a mature and chubby lady, I replied her that's what I'm looking for, so she recommend the service of "Breast massage" at a cost of 400, and I agree with her.

So when the door bell rang and I open the door, the girl appear in front of me really like what
小婷 described, she is in her late twenty, average looking, not so tall, a little chubby - is my cup of tea!

I asked her should I take a shower first although I have it few hours ago at the morning, she says it is up to me, I then take a quick shower and come out from bathroom with a towel only. When I lie on the bed with my face down, she start to massage my back, we then have some causal talk about her personality, I try to understand her bottom line, "what kind of services you can do for me besides massage?", I asked. "I though you already discussed with my agent before I came?" She says. "Yes, she told me that you will do the 'Breast massage' for me, but I just checking if you can do something else." I asked. "What kind of services you expected to receive from me? Make love?" She replies. "Why not? Just tell me how much I have to pay if I intended." I keep asking. "My cost is very expensive." She says. ...... (tired, go to bed now, continue tomorrow)

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2011-3-12 17:44 發表
要訂小琴, 一直沒空 , 不知道是被哪位ching搶先了;
Sorry, don't blame me, I booked her twice only ......

We met twice during my 4 nights stay in Shanghai, but she massage for me less than 5 minutes, and some ...... the bottle of massage oil she bring along never open, so guess what we did?
引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2011-3-14 04:47 發表

expecting your 2nd half report on 小琴!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.