推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] 金帝苑 #22

I wish to try 22 also, 108 looks not bad from the picture. Do you knw what time she starts to work as I can only go there at day time.

Thanks for your information, have you tried 106, her boobs are huge, I like that also. Please tell me whether her servcie is good or not if you have tried her before.

3 tastes is OK for me, I might try one day, probably I will check with keep what time she starts to work, thanks for your information

I just called there and the keeper told me that 106 will only come to work after 3 PM, guess I have to go there after work if I really wish to try 106, I would like to play her huge boobs

OK, I WILL DO THAT WHEN I GO THERE AND LET YOU KNOW

回復 22# 的帖子

Can you tell me how is the face and service of 29

OK, thanks very much, 106 is the first priority and 29 is the second

回復 30# 的帖子

hso, have you ever tried Autumn Spring, the women there are quite good, but majority 3 tastes only and you like 5/6 tastes

回復 32# 的帖子

Have you ever tried Hoi Kee at Spring Autumn, otherwise go and try her, you won't regret, good performance in bed, most important is, she allows big wet kiss, she is the queen of wet kiss

[ 本帖最後由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-20 20:32 編輯 ]

回復 33# 的帖子

How to send to you ?

回復 38# 的帖子

I don't know what do you mean by 34 and 36, do you mean the boobs ? Check out the AD of 春秋指壓 in 169, you can find the photo of  海琪, she has a pair of big real boobs, good service, we start wet kiss during the shower every time, you won't regret, she used to report to work after 3.30 pm. I visited her many times already, but you know all men are same, don't want to fuck one woman only, need a change from time to time,

回復 38# 的帖子

Correct, the last one in AD 169

回復 46# 的帖子

I don't know how to post picture, sorry

回復 50# 的帖子

Post picture here is different with change the icon. I know there is a function to send private mail but how to send a picture to you. You can actually save the picture from my icon and then enlarge it.

回復 52# 的帖子

Here you are

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.