推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

多倫多淫水乱灌

Gentlemen, which thread now has the most current info, is it the old one (100 pages) or the new one which needs a lot of points to get into?  I have been following your writings and found the info very useful.

Thanks

Thank you Bill4r c-hing.  I've read the >100 page thread from the start.  Its very good.  Thanks to all senior c-hings for a job well done.

Nice stories.  I wish I have a chance to do those girls.  I like mid-age c9.

To all c-hings,

From your postings, there really is no jap.girls in toronto.  So those occasional jap.girls ads in the newspaper are fake than.  Then are the KIAs real or fake?  If its hard to find jap. girls, why are there so many KIAs in the market?  I am really intereted in both japs and KIAs, but have not tried either.  The KIA in the kitchen, for example, is she real KIA?  Thanks c-hing for the information again.

Problems are:
1. How to find them,
2. I don't know japanese, how to test them,
3. Even if I learn a few words, by the time you got into a room ready for action, it'll be too late to test them.  I mean, even if the are fake, can you dare walk out?

Bro, please try to help.  I want to fuxx the sheet out of jap. girls.

Thanks bro MSZ.  What does the first 3 means?

Reddog c-hing, thanks for the info.  I am really interested in the downtown Korean town Karaoke house, where they have MM.  Can you tell me some of those places, with addresses please, and please tell me more about how these karaoke works.  Do they have MM there for you to pick, or are they amateurs, that you have to 'kau'?  If they are pro MM, how much are they, and where do you go to have fun?  Do the MM speak English?  Do they serve Chinese?  Thanks very much Reddog c-hing.

引用:
原帖由 紋次郎 於 2008-1-9 06:10 發表

Hey, deepminers, when are you going to Tokyo?? I will be there mid-February.  I have done some research already and planning to bust the Jap 為加拿大華人增光.
紋次郎 c-hing, I admire you so much.  I've never try a jap woman before.  I've been to Japan twice, but could not 'Steal Jump'.  Please write your experience when you are back, so us bros can 'look at the plums and quench the thirst'.  

Wishing you a good time in japan, and earn us Chinese guys some points.

引用:
原帖由 紋次郎 於 2008-1-11 12:56 發表

LinWanBob c-hing, years ago been to Japan and went to see the 真人show. が鶸up, 贏左就做主角. 我膽粗粗照上, 過三關俾我贏晒, 局住上台, 唔使識日文, 訓低俾條? 登陸如意島.  ...
C-hing, you are my hero.  I thought the japs don't entertain outsiders?  If I were you, I don't know if I can perform under such tremendous pressure.  Good job.

相關搜索目錄: 日文

引用:
原帖由 紋次郎 於 2008-1-11 12:56 發表

LinWanBob c-hing, years ago been to Japan and went to see the 真人show. が鶸up, 贏左就做主角. 我膽粗粗照上, 過三關俾我贏晒, 局住上台, 唔使識日文, 訓低俾條? 登陸如意島.  ...
C-hing, you are my hero.  I thought the japs don't entertain outsiders?  If I were you, I don't know if I can perform under such tremendous pressure.  Good job.

相關搜索目錄: 日文

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.