推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 荃溢

Anyone tried *@ in mid shift? Any report?

引用:
原帖由 湖水男 於 2008-10-3 16:48 發表
做左82了
是以前的新興60
白白淨樣幾靚果個
都傾番好多
以前都鷊s興做過佢
佢話自己容易
有時一日做到五-6轉已經要放工抖抖
錢是搵不晒
所以要搵佢不能太夜
師兄,請問佢按唔按得,第二拍服務如何?有乜VAS?

引用:
原帖由 NuGundam 於 2008-10-23 19:17 發表

上兩次去她用69式幫妳BJ, 但下圍太大
師兄,呢個*@我係新興都見過(果時佢係紅牌陸鈴),見佢細細粒下圍唔似好大喎。

係講緊十樓*@呀!

Very good answer

引用:
原帖由 gelato 於 2009-3-4 10:44 發表
1. I don't believe that.
2. If that's true, honestly, it supposes to be a VAS and top secret for the bg not the sauna. Don't break bg's rice bowl unless authorized by that particular bg.
Agree w u Ching.
I don't think the individual Bgs providing the exceptional VAS would like to be publicised.  It's not fair to them nor to the other Bgs who are not willing to match the same performance.  One of my favorite BGs working there complained there were customers tried aggressively to force her to ML saying that they have been getting the ultimate service from some BGs there.

Any Chng tried the new !!* in Mid shift? She comes from Lung Kee also.

Actually she worked in Sun Hing then Tak Bo before working in Lung Kee.  Just wondering what her performance will be in TY?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.