推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

引用:
原帖由 action2006 於 2008-7-12 03:12 發表 As you name imply.......(Fast food)   Anyway, Below is my report of DoDo at the other thread.  (Fresh off the press, about 2 hours ago)Since Do Do was highly recommended by coupl ...
邱淑貞    ?

I like 邱淑貞... 斗豆, 我來了!!

引用:
原帖由 lustdream 於 2008-7-14 10:27 發表 he went around early july.i am not here to scare anybody or anythingjust wanted you guys to be carefulhe received BBBJ and that was all he needed I guessand he's not been to anywhere else I' ...
More Important, stop your friend from playing outside before fully recover. Do not 害己害人o (Although we can't stop every STD carrier...)

昨天想去揾Do Do, 點知以經全力Shopping等返香港, 唔接客Lu.....
唉, 要Noel無Noel, 揾Do Do無 Do Do

Loading time too long, make my JJ from hard to soft...

引用:
原帖由 oouoo 於 2009-2-22 10:34 發表 茶名: (唔记得问)讲广东话 (WARDEN/FINCH) 年份:应该25 到 茶樣: 5/10,茶杯: 7/10 36G CUP 真材實料  皮肤滑 小小肚腩。其他还ok 有水茶高 ...
Hi, Can I get the phone number please BTW, 張相同個report無關架係米?

相關搜索目錄:

My activity was dropped by 75% (was once per week, now once per month).    強逼"小浪子"節食  

and, no more visit to expensive Joe's girls  or 

Hebe's girls...   How about you?

[ 本帖最後由 X_O 於 2009-2-26 06:12 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 hwong16 於 2009-4-9 07:31 發表 ...if her is really 40+ lady..i can only say i got a bad sight on lady .....
Funny, if this is the case, then Zeo (the one you worked hard with) can be 50+   

引用:
原帖由 andrew90 於 2009-4-9 07:05 發表 last week her name is yumi  i think
again, was you have the BJ with no protection on? (BBBJ)

前幾日揾Ar Yin, Ar Yin話昇左價 $100..

May be I am not 熟客

引用:
原帖由 AhTai 於 2009-9-16 17:57 發表 讚同﹗樣我俾75分﹐笑埋就俾夠90分了﹗上次同Tiffany講起食韓燒﹐佢講到眉飛色舞﹐鬼0甘開心﹐幾乎想請埋我去劈soju。幫襯韓妹到最後搞上身﹐我都唔係第一鑊﹐都係怕怕0勒。各位兄弟如欲跟她混熟﹐可以從此 ...
I considered Tiffany as one of the best from SG, but I think she was gone?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.