推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

59 123
發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

引用:
原帖由 superykk 於 2008-4-15 11:01 發表

我應該一直都冇用3M的~醫生俾一隻黃黃地的藥膏我查,唔查會痕,反而查左冇咁痕.

回小肥,後面好了兩個月度又生返~
前面一年度再生返~
你真係好好想下在任何情況下都唔好去玩, 不停花費見醫生, 不要比藉口自己話有冇玩唔關事, 早D訓, 迫自己11點前. 香港好大陸好,完全好返一年再識翻條女, 以前日子已過去

我不是道德審判官,冇權冇資格說什麼, 但看見你折磨兩年,真係希望你好翻

think about 疱疹, aids....    watch AV算

引用:
原帖由 z888888 於 2008-4-15 12:16 發表

我想問,,,比千令蚊去搵DR驗,,,邊個Doctor 千令蚊可以驗晒架

有無相關資料可以 PM 我,,謝謝.

唔知Doctor Ho. 驗晒又要幾多錢呢 .
they charge almost the same, but MUST do the test from a doctor, don't go to a Lab without doctor's referal. Dr told me he heard a case from a lab company make the fake report 10 years ago.

引用:
原帖由 verjai 於 2008-4-15 12:32 發表
AAV-2 大哥, 小弟晌 US CDC 睇既資料, 請指點:

"HPV types are often referred to as “low-risk” (wart-causing) or “high-risk” (cancer-causing), based on whether they put a person at risk fo ...
Ok, I read it too, but I trusted more what my Doctors told me.

That is what learned from the internet for the pass six months
About 80% - 90% of gential warts caused by Type 6 & Type 11 which classed as lower risk type. Lower risk type dosn't mean it can't cause cancer, but relatively Lower chance.  Dr. Mak told me.  

I ask Dr Ho that my type is 尖疣 not 扁平one, so some information from internet said Type 16, Type 45 is usually 扁平 type, so I shouldn't  have the risk to get the high type. and He said NO, different types of HPV can grow in different shapes. It depends on the location. The fact is 扁平疣 , 高度增生型, 花型尖锐湿疣 is easier to recur.

Again, don't worry too much, talk to your doctor.  Those women who have cancer because they never do Pap smear for years. Even when they reach CIN1, CIN2 and CIN3, it is a way for them to prevent cancer.

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-4-15 13:03 編輯 ]

1) HPV 分高危, 會生癌(cancer) 及低危,會生花(wart)

高危低危都會生癌,  所以叫高危低危, 但低危真的非常低
高危低危都會生花, 高危低危可冇病徵

2) 90%人既免疫力會係兩年內清除HPV

90%高危低危人都會免疫力會係兩年內清除HPV

3) HPV 有可能生花, 但係好多人會冇任可病徵

4) 有的HPV會引起花(wart), 有的HPV會引起癌(cancer)

5) 引起花既HPV係同引起癌既HPV係唔同type既

高危hpv都可冇病徵

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-4-15 13:39 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 verjai 於 2008-4-15 13:29 發表
My preference is to lean toward trusting info on CDC given that different doc gave different opinion and I can never find out the fact.  I prefer looking at info on CDC as more of a fact.  Again, t ...
Of course what CDC said is right, that's why we should have a positive mind to live with hpv.  Once your body learned to fight the virus, we are just as normal as before.  But go out and play again is another thing. I don't want to collect different types of STD and different type of HPV.  

Good, my gf do the same check every quarter, so be good to her and hope you cherish her and take care of her. Wish you enjoy your life. We are very luckly to have GF's forgiveness.

引用:
原帖由 z888888 於 2008-4-15 13:44 發表
咁講法

大家都有好大機會有高危既 HPV 係身wor

只不過無任何病徵,,,所以我地唔知道.
No No, most of hpv we infected are low risk type, don't worry too much, even high risk type is treatable and can suppressed by our immuse system within 2 years. Only a few percentage of people will develop to cancer, and it takes more than 10 years to develop. So if you have a girl friend or wife, she needs both the vaccine and annual Pap smear test or HPV DNA test.

In more than 90%of cases, the infections are harmless.  But saying high risk type CAN"T casue Warts is totally wrong.

只不過無任何病徵,,,所以我地唔知道.

Because men can't do any test, that's why doctor can't prove is there any infection without any sympton
but we can do test on women's cervix and found out the existence of HPV but no symptons.  That's why women need to have test.  

Even when doctor found HPV (no symptons) on the cervix of a women when they developed to CIN1, they usually do nothing; watch and wait to see if the immune system can clear the virus. if not, their cells turns to CIN2 and CIN3,  doctor will do an operation called LEEP to kill infected cell.  Anita Mui was found in the Cancer stage(stage after CIN3) and died in cervical cancer. The time to develop from CIN1 to Cancer stage is more than ten years. She hasn't been tested and treated it lately.

Think about it, women suffers more than men while having HPV. They can't check by themselves like men.  The chance having cancer are higher, therefore i believe that I 'll never go to play again, and it is not that hard to do (even I have or haven't got a girlfriend). I don't want to pass HPV to any one even to a sexual worker. Be good to women. Follows doctor's comment to have sex. If you still having warts and think you are recovered and in fact you may passed it to someone like the new brother here.

Anyway, don't worry too much about cancer, it is not often for men. Just keep in mind don't play again to collect different types of HPV. Be good.

P.S. Sorry, It's too difficult for me to tpe chinese

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-4-15 14:30 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 z888888 於 2008-4-15 14:39 發表
咁講法 ,, 我地男人如果中左hpv

又唔病發 ,真係唔知自己有無HPV bor ,  咁即係唔駛結婚生仔囉

因為一但生仔,,咪會將d hpv 傳俾老婆囉

將來老婆就會因為咁而感染 HPV ????
If no visible wart, no need to worry that much, Dr Leung told me

Thats why some brother says 25% sexual active women in taiwan have hpv.  Our immune system can clear the virus within 2 years.  The reason we develop warts becasue our immune system is week while we encoutered HPV. Gential warts represents high amount of HPV.  If you found no warts after three to eight months (I take 3 months personally) you shouldn't worry that much.   

Have a look www.hpvfaq.com
Can I spread the virus to my partner even if no warts are present.  

different people have different opinions, but the fact is we can or should back a normal life when we don't develop warts after a certain period.  

No visble wart, no need to worry. Don't panic. For example, some Food casued cancer, are we going to stop eating? So we need a healty dieat and stop giving posion food to our little brother.   

將來老婆就會因為咁而感染 HPV

Yes, she may or may not, (studies say most people are ok) no one can gurantee that even doctors, I bet ten million dollars, no doctor leven Dr. Ho, Dr Lau, .... can gurantee you that.  Is that mean you can't have sex? No, but for the good sake to your future wife, use a condom, until you have no warts for months or years, ask a doctor is that safe to have sex without the condoms after a certain period.  For instance, if you haven't got any warts for 2 years. Most doctor (all) will say you can have babies. We are not monsters, but if we having HPV, wait for 3 months (at least) to have protected sex. That is good for your future partner. I don't want the Ping Pong effects or cross infection because I want to have sex without a condom. (Warts on Penis tip really sucks) After a long period (i take 2 years), doctor found you and your parnter have no visible warts AND your parnter's pap smear is normal. Enjoy the freedom of Sex.  That is what I'm going to do.  

Please talk to your doctor for his professional advice. Again that is just what I been told and safe enough to protect the one I love.

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-4-15 15:37 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 結婚

引用:
原帖由 verjai 於 2008-4-15 15:05 發表
I guess that's why HPV is very common among sexually active people.
HPV 的普遍程度可能超乎閣下的想像。世界衛生組織估計,2001年全球大約有6億3千萬人(9%-13%)受到HPV感染。

生殖器官濕疣非常普遍。根據調查數據估計,約有10%的男性和女性一生中會患有生殖器官濕疣。

We are 1/10

HPV是非常容易傳染的,因此,可能僅需接觸此病毒一次便會受到感染。據估計,許多人在其性行為變得活躍的2至3年內會感染到HPV。世界衛生組織的資料顯示,若性接觸的對象已經感染HPV,則三分二的人會在3個月內感染HPV。

think about the sexual worker, how easy to get HPV from them, we developed HPV becasue our immune system was weak during the contact.  

不是,大多數受HPV感染者,其抵抗力已足以清除病毒。然而,對某些人而言,部分病毒類型仍有可能造成子宮頸的生殖器官濕疣或良性(異常但非癌症)病變。

由於感染HPV通常不會顯現任何跡象或症狀,閣下可能已受感染而不自知。大多數女性是在接受柏氏檢查時發現異常後,才得知自己感染HPV。柏氏檢查(也稱為柏氏抹片檢查)是婦科檢查的一部分,能協助發現子宮頸內膜的異常細胞。醫生進行柏氏檢查,能在異常子宮頸細胞有機會變成前期癌或癌症之前,及早發現並予以治療。如能及早發現,許多和HPV相關的異常細胞和子宮頸癌前病變都可成功被治癒。事實上,子宮頸癌是最有機會預防的癌症之一。因此,聽從醫護專業人員的建議進行柏氏檢查,是極為重要的一環。

另外還有一個檢測 (HPV DNA測試) 可以檢查某些能導致子宮頸癌的HPV類型。此檢查的結果可能幫助醫護專業人員決定是否需要進行進一步的身體檢查或治療。

相關搜索目錄: 身體檢查

引用:
原帖由 whg 於 2008-4-16 10:02 發表

我都問過Dr. Ho, 點解一路唔覺得濕. 佢話我生果隻係尖疣.
佢話尖疣冇濕疣難搞, 唔似濕疣咁易擴散及翻發.
不過我問佢邊隻類型HPV引起, 佢話好難講. 有時同一隻HPV, 係部份人身上既病症係尖疣, 部份人病症係濕疣.
That's exactly what Dr. Ho told me,  you and I have no recurrence so far, which proved Dr. Ho said is right.  尖疣 is much easier to treat.  But it doesn't really matter, keep in mind 70% people can suppress (or use the word kill) HPV within 1 year and 90% people in 2 years.  Be patient,  Don't play again to collect different types of HPV.  

I don't want to see a new topic called  第二次中招, 中第二招 and 最後一次中招.  Enjoy sex with the one you love. Some girls doesn't mind mind and understand the risk while having sex with you.

Be good

59 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.