推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

By the way, one more, the good news for this one is they completed all three phases of clinical trial and launched on the US market in December 2007, I guess they already get the approval from FDA. If so, it will launch in Hong Kong 1-2 years.  

http://www.medigene.de/englisch/ProjektPE

" VeregenTM is MediGene's second approved drug. In 2006, MediGene has received the marketing authorization by the US regulatory authority FDA. MediGene's marketing partner Bradley Pharmaceuticals takes on promotion and commercialization of the product in the USA.

VeregenTM contains a concentrate of catechines with a defined composition. These natural substances are extracted from green tea leaves in a specific procedure. During clinical development, VeregenTM (Polyphenon® E Ointment) tested in the treatment of genital warts showed high and sustained efficacy with very few adverse events. The results come from an international phase III development program, during which more than 1,000 patients in 15 countries were medicated with VeregenTM (Polyphenon® E Ointment). "

"Copied from www.medigene.de"

Again this is what the medicine company say, we should wait quitely to see if they is any side effect of any new drugs.

Some more info, here is the history of this drug, is originated from China , really proud of our motherland of this Natural 植物藥

Hope the article is not too long

中國科學家主持研發,日本企業機構提供資助,並與中國科學家分享發明權。
日本企業出面出錢申報專利,中日兩國科研機構分享專利權。
加拿大公司運作,使美國FDA認可了這一藥物在中國進行的一期臨床試驗。
德國公司接手,在歐美開展了第二期和第三期臨床試驗,並且獲得美國FDA(美國食品與藥品安全治理局)通過,成為2006年美國批准的第17個新分子實體藥物。
美國的醫藥銷售(sale)公司獲得了全美銷售(sale)總代理資格。

這就是美國FDA有史以來批准的第一個“准中藥”——混合植物藥Veregen的國際成長歷程。這個過程用了20年。盡管它還沒有一個准確的中國名稱。

在不久前召開的“太平洋健康(Health care)高層論壇——發揮中醫治未病優勢,促進人類健康(Health care)”的會議上,Veregen排名第一的發明人、中國工程院院士、國家“973”腫瘤項目首席科學家程書鈞,向與會者介紹了Veregen的研發經過后,引發了不同的聲音——

中國人發明的東西,為什麼“跑”到國外去了?還讓這麼多國家的機構和個人摻和進來,它的“血統”還純正嗎?
帶著這些疑問,健康(Health care)時報記者專訪了程書鈞院士。

研究失敗了不用賠錢
提起Veregen的研發過程,要追述到上個世紀80年代初。
當時,程書鈞在法國研究學習環境誘變——人體在什麼樣的環境下會出現機體突變,誘發癌症,又有什麼樣的物質能夠有效抑制突變。

程書鈞的研究引起國際關注。1985年,國外科學家給已經回國的程書鈞寫來信,說他從綠茶裡分離出一些成分,請程書鈞試驗一下看看這些成分對抑制突變有什麼作用。
這是程書鈞對茶葉研究的第一步。試驗中發現,綠茶裡面的主要成分兒茶素對抑制突變、抗氧化的效果最好。
1987年,程書鈞在中國杭州(Hangzhou)的一個學術會議上發表了研究兒茶素的論文,引起與會日本農林株式會社的科學家原征彥的愛好。會后,他們建立了經常性聯系,進行科研交流。
1990年,原征彥代表日本三井農林株式會社方面提出與程書鈞進行正式合作, 6月26日雙方簽署協議。主要內容是程書鈞教授(Professor)同意利用三井農林提供的經費和兒茶素進行研究。資金和兒茶素的數量雙方根據工作Job)需要協商。程書鈞發表的研究結果要提前告知三井方面,雙方分享研究成果,如共同署名發表論文等。
程書鈞說,這個協議對我們沒有任何硬性的要求,完全基於對科學家的信任。假如研究失敗也不用給他賠錢。

一定要得到專利權
兒茶素的研究在90年代進入快車道。
程書鈞科研小組針對兒茶素的抗誘變作用,進行了深入的多方面的試驗,如各種腫瘤、免疫、炎症、增生、基因等方面的研究。
臨床醫生(Doctor)出身的程書鈞非常注重科研成果的應用,而不是把目光僅僅停留在發表論文上。他開始試驗兒茶素的抗病毒的作用,把目標框定在抗HPV病毒上面。

HPV的第6和第11型是引發尖銳濕疣的元凶。而尖銳濕疣是一種很難根治的常見病。目前,歐洲有1400萬、北美有1500萬尖銳濕疣患者。當時國際上沒有專門對付尖銳濕疣的藥物,冷凍和激光燒灼這類物理方法使病人很痛苦,而且去不了根。

臨床試驗的結果表明,以兒茶素為主要成份的Veregen在治療尖銳濕疣方面具有非常明顯的療效,對尖銳濕疣的治愈率在50%以上。並且,作為茶葉的提取物,兒茶素沒什麼明顯的毒副作用。
日本三井農林方面獲知了程書鈞科研小組的研究結果后,要求由他們作為唯一的專利持有者申報兒茶素治療尖銳濕疣的國際專利,

程書鈞在這之前,恰好聽了國家專利局組織的一次專利知識講座,他記住了一個基本原則:發明人隻能得到一些獎金,是不能參與利潤分配的,隻有專利持有者才行。程書鈞明確要求中國醫科院腫瘤研究所為專利權人之一。
經過幾輪磋商,我方同意日方原征彥為這一產品的發明人之一,排在中方的程書鈞、王德昌(程的同事)之后。程書鈞教授(Professor)所在的中國醫學科學院腫瘤研究所和三井農林株式會社為專利權人。
1998年8月18日,兒茶素治療尖銳濕疣技術首先獲得美國專利,隨后獲得了歐洲、日本、加拿大等國專利。 

中方對藥價有發言權
兒茶素的專利很快引起國際藥品代理企業的強烈關注。在美國批准的專利材料上,標明了兒茶素在中國進行一期臨床試驗的結果:兒茶素藥膏對尖銳濕疣的治愈率最高達到61%!很快,加拿大的Epitome公司迅即與三井農林方面聯系,進行兒茶素這一專利的應用轉化。目標是通過美國FDA的審批作為藥品上市。
這幾乎是不可能的任務。
美國FDA自成立以來,還沒有批准過一個混合類的植物提取藥。更沒有承認過在中國開展的一個植物藥的臨床試驗結果。申報風險非常大。但Epitome認准了兒茶素,決定拼一把。
在獲得國家衛生部的相關批准后,1999年1月15日,中方、日方與Epitome公司草簽了專利許可的協議。協議中規定:“(中方)腫瘤研究所將幫助Epitome以及進一步的專利合作者,來獲得在中國生產和銷售(sale)兒茶素的合作伙伴,使這個藥得益於老百姓,產品進入中國要有一個合理的價格。” 也就是說,將來兒茶素藥品進入中國后,在它的代理和定價上,中方有發言權。
加拿大的Epitome公司不愧為一個專業化的機構,經過艱苦努力,美國FDA終於破天荒的承認了兒茶素在中國一期臨床試驗的結果,同意在此基礎上,直接開始兒茶素的二、三期臨床試驗。
Epitome公司又把這個項目轉手給德國實力雄厚的***ene公司。由該公司投資進行臨床試驗和藥品的申報工作Job)。

2004年3月,兒茶素三期臨床試驗的歐洲部分圓滿結束。同年12月9日,***ene公司公布北美的三期臨床試驗圓滿結束,試驗結果與中國的一期臨床試驗結果高度吻合,對尖銳濕疣的治愈率在50%以上。次日早晨5點38分,按耐不住興奮心情的日方科學家原征彥給程書鈞發來一封電子郵件,第一句話就是“Good  news(好消息)!” 
兩年后的2006年10月31日,美國FDA批准了兒茶素藥物上市,藥物命名為Veregen。 

吃獨食的時代已經過去了
Veregen獲批后,非贏利機構美國植物學會發表文章指出,一種復雜的草本制劑得以作為處方藥進入美國市場,這是近半個世紀以來的第一次。 

英國倫敦帝國學院化學系主任、世界代謝組學創始人尼科爾森在接受健康(Health care)時報專訪時說,植物藥已經成為國際藥業巨頭緊盯的目標。   

程書鈞說,藥物研發的風險非常大,往往是投入巨資血本無歸。最近美國默克公司公布,終止正在進行的艾滋病疫苗研發,之前投入的巨資全都白瞎了。在兒茶素的研發過程中,曾經有中國的藥企找上門來,願意出10萬元人民幣支持研發,而***ene公司把Veregen這個處方藥的美國銷售(sale)總代理賣給美國的布萊德利醫藥公司,獲得的第一筆轉讓資金就是1400萬美元。

程書鈞由此感慨道,在全球化的時代,我們可以成為整個鏈條中的一個,但絕不可能包攬一切。隻有分工合作,分擔風險,才能分享利益,進而造福人類。

中國中醫科學院臨床基礎醫學研究所常務副所長呂愛平接受健康(Health care)時報記者採訪時說,Veregen成功指出了一條先簡單、后復雜的中醫藥國際化合作的路子。我們不能要求世界主流醫學一下子接受所有的中醫藥理論和實踐成果,但可以首先找到並開發共同的治療品種,造福人類。隨著Veregen的成功,中藥復方、包括在中醫証候分類理論指導下的中藥復方一定能成為世界性品種,到那時,中醫藥國際化將成為現實。

相關閱讀:
    2006年10月31日,美國食品藥品治理局(FDA)批准了名為Veregen的植物藥上市,它是50年來第一個被批准在美國上市銷售(sale)的復合成分植物藥。該藥源自中國醫學科學院腫瘤研究所程書鈞院士等人做出的一項發明。

受訪專家簡介:
    程書鈞:中國工程院院士。從事腫瘤的化療病因和癌變機理研究毒理遺傳學研究30余年。在抗致癌物研究中發現綠茶及其主要成分兒茶素可明顯抑制癌變及兒茶素對人的尖銳濕疣及炎症增生有明顯治療作用,有重要的社會、經濟效益和國際影響

Copied from
一个准中药的“外国血统”
健康(Health care)时报记者   赵安平

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-1-28 17:13 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 投資 工程

引用:
原帖由 kurtlau2005 於 2008-1-28 20:29 發表

你對dr.lau既看法同我一樣.....

但我只會看幫唔幫到我

我記得第一次睇dr.lau個陣,佢話我有一粒,但當時我在dr.ho度睇佢話冇,之後係dr.lau度搽左二次藥,到宜家都冇事了...
發炎係dr.ho度睇時好時壞under ...
Thanks, I have no recurrence so far, and have 2 more weeks to pass the 3 months observation period.  Think I will shift more to Dr. Au (or try Dr. Lau) after this period, the main reason because Dr. Ho has too many patients even after 4-5pm (at least someone waiting after me).  

And yes, Dr Ho missed one test of my Venereology check(he though I did once on the second month), which Dr Au find out and I need to check again.  Anyway I trusted him a lot and need a second opinion for guarantee.

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2008-1-30 01:58 發表
AAV-2
VERY VERY GOOD NEWS.
Thanks, I am not making an advertisement here, but just for brothers still having recurrence over a long period, looking for new way to fight HPV. We should collect more news and comments about"Veregen" from US.  

Although it is a new drug, it doesn't mean there is a new way to KILL the HPV virus completely or cure gential warts. It works as similar as like Aldara, mixing the natural green tea compound to enhancing immune system function.

Clinical Result

FDA approval of Veregen was based on the pooled results of two randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled phase III clinical trials. These trials enrolled a combined 1,000 immunocompetent subjects who received the ointment three times daily for up to 16 weeks or until complete clearance of all warts. The primary endpoint was the response rate defined as the proportion of patients with complete clinical (visual) clearance of all external genital and perianal warts (baseline and new) by week 16. Of the subjects treated with Veregen, 53.6% reached complete clearance versus 35.3% on placebo. The median time to complete wart clearance was 16 weeks and 10 weeks, respectively, in the two trials.

Quoted: http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/drugs/dru938.html

Side Effects so far
- severe redness, burning, or itching of treated skin;
- swelling, blisters, sores, or skin changes where the medicine was applied;
- hardening of the treated skin areas; or
- bleeding of treated skin.

Vaccine Like Gardasil, the company still have questions for the new product; such as  i. the efficacy of the product, ii. do they need a booster after 6 years. iii. is it okay for boys, .... So I will work harder to study foreign websites and report here at Xocat. Once it comes to Hong Kong, we then have enough knowledge to ask Doctors about the "pos" and "cos" of the drug.

My Opinion, don't ask doctor yet, it is too new for them. (only launched in US last month). And don't try it even you have friends in America.  Any medications SHOULD applied based on doctor's recommendations. It will launch soon (originated from China)

My warts situation is not that bad, never come back as far (think I don't have to try this), I post it here just want brothers know the latest drugs development and wish we can recover as soon as possible. Be positive, 53.6% complete clearance in 4 months is quite encouraging. (Although 3M says similar figures, it doesn't work well for everyone)

Let's wait and see

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-27 13:47 發表
小肥t  what about the part2 ?

Just read a new from apple about Herpes, it make me depress again
It has good and bad news.
10 years without reoccur but still can transmit, does it make sense ? ...
Nolock

Just read your old posts, you're a person like me willing to find the latest information about STD. By the way, thanks for information regarding the therapeutic vaccine for hpv you posted on July 2007.  I really hope the clinical trials will eventually success which can actually work as therapy to remove EXISTING cases of genital warts. Please update me if you have more news for this.

The news from Apple didn't mention the guy has or hasn't used any condom. I think wear a condom may lower the chance to transmit the Virus.

研發治療用疫苗

November 14, 2006 (紐約) -- Merck最近獲得核准的預防性人類乳突病毒( HPV, human papillomavirus )疫苗 (Gardasil) 大受醫界歡迎,但是根據報告,該產品對已有HPV感染的婦女無效,於是,研究者現在研發治療用疫苗的可能性;紐約癌症國際財團法人最近完成一個國際癌症研究中心贊助的研究,評估這個產品,並且在此間舉行的化學治療基金會座談會XXIV發表研究結果。

此疫苗叫做SGN-00101 (HspE7, Stressgen Biotechnologies, Collegeville, Pennsylvania)。在這一個單一治療方式的開放標記第2期試驗中,研究者研究57位子宮頸上皮內贅瘤第3級的婦女。

quoted Allison Gandey WebMD醫學新聞

For details, please browse http://www.24drs.com/Professiona ... o=4&x_idno=4236

引用:
原帖由 verjai 於 2008-2-27 10:25 發表
I have the same dream.  其實而家都怕傳左比個女仔friend (few nights stand). 又唔敢問佢...
自己女友check過無事, 但係怕?o野係未出o者.....
好可怕!!!!!!!
This is from New England Journal, hope this can relief your pressure.

Condom Use and the Risk of Genital Human Papillomavirus Infection in Young Women

Methods We followed 82 female university students who reported their first intercourse with a male partner either during the study period or within two weeks before enrollment. Cervical and vulvovaginal samples for HPV DNA testing and Papanicolaou testing were collected at gynecologic examinations every four months. Every two weeks, women used electronic diaries to record information about their daily sexual behavior. Cox proportional-hazards models were used to evaluate risk factors for HPV infection.

Results The incidence of genital HPV infection was 37.8 per 100 patient-years at risk among women whose partners used condoms for all instances of intercourse during the eight months before testing, as compared with 89.3 per 100 patient-years at risk in women whose partners used condoms less than 5 percent of the time (adjusted hazard ratio, 0.3; 95 percent confidence interval, 0.1 to 0.6, adjusted for the number of new partners and the number of previous partners of the male partner). Similar associations were observed when the analysis was restricted to high-risk and low-risk types of HPV and HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18. In women reporting 100 percent condom use by their partners, no cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions were detected in 32 patient-years at risk, whereas 14 incident lesions were detected during 97 patient-years at risk among women whose partners did not use condoms or used them less consistently.

Conclusions Among newly sexually active women, consistent condom use by their partners appears to reduce the risk of cervical and vulvovaginal HPV infection.

My girl friend understood that she might gets infected in the future (or already infected with no symptoms.) Not having sex for us is impossible, the only thing she can do is her annual check.   Too much Worries and pressure isn't good for me to control the virus. We chosen to live with it positively.  She is having the check every 2 months

P.S. I never had any setback almost 4.5 months, so Dr. Ho's recommendation is right, it depends the locations and types of my warts. so I will follow his comments to chose when and how to have sex.

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-2-28 15:17 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-2-27 22:56 發表

pintpro兄講過泡是帶套一樣中
Understand, that's why I said it may "lower the chance", no wanna gives too much pressure to the brothers have Herpes.

小肥t - So you passed the three months monitoring period, right? All the best to you.

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-28 13:51 發表

Thanks for your support !
But I begin not to belive those news about new therapeutic. They start with the research, fund, testing and testing again. It take many years to finish. And most hat ...
I understand the vaccine will not be developed and launched to the market in the coming years. The efficacy is still a big issue.

I posted here because I want to give a hope to those brothers (including myself sometimes) still having depression and worried about our girlfriends to get cancer in the future. Cervical cancer can be prevented by regular check. Having HPV infected can live normally as before for most cases.  I still believe warts and HPV can be cure soon. Look how Gardasil has shocked the market and I recon drug company is willing to invests more for millions people who suffering with GW.

i.e. CSL (Gardasil's developer) shares were 91c higher at $28.99. when they only released the results on the clinical trials.

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-29 14:15 發表

ask your girlfriend to have a shot

子 宮 頸 癌 是 婦 女 常 見 癌 症 之 一 , 本 港 每 年 也 有 三 百 多 宗 新 症 , 少 女 注 射 疫 苗 預 防 感 染 人 類 乳 頭 瘤 病 毒 ( HPV ) 16 及 18 型  ...
Cervarix 卉 妍 康 預防 由HPV 16,18,45,31型病毒

Gardasil 瞄準HPV 6,11,16,18型病毒

After several discussion with doctors, my girlfriend vaccinated Gardasil (don't wait for Cervarix). Gardasil covers 90% HPV cases. but people start challenging the efficiency of it.  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK97CHQZhq0

(but I don't believe what this guy said)  

Anyway the annual pap smear test or HPV DNA test is more important.

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-2-29 15:09 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-29 13:44 發表

he is right !
but usually(can be sure) 性病疣 will not grow or infect other parts of the body. They are differents in type. Remember, there are more than a hundred type of 疣.
only few type o ...
There are over 100 types of HPV, such as Type 1 (feet wart) and Type 2 (finger wart) are very picky to grow on hands and feet, as well as the 30 types of Genital HPV are specially appears on the sex organs, oral(rare) and anus.

However, all my doctors (3 doctors ) didn't say 100% Finger warts can't transmitted to Genital Area. It is RARE (lets say less than 1%), but it could happen. Like Type 26 (I read somewhere from the internet), it can appears on both area.  

So If you have finger wart, get rid of it.

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-2-29 00:53 發表

1.3m是因人而異,我就好似冇甩皮只有少少紅
2.3m是等你做完冷凍甩左焦後,一星期3次用4-6星期。作用是殺埋剩番果d花
3.激光、3m自己個網話番發率較高、不過生在肛門尿道就一定是用laser
2.3m是等你做完冷凍甩左焦後,一星期3次用4-6星期。作用是殺埋剩番果d花

For my understanding, 小肥t is right, please phone your doctor to verify, most of doctor will reply the use of medication on phone.  

3.激光、3m自己個網話番發率較高、不過生在肛門尿道就一定是用laser

Agree, Laser surgery can control the depth to removed the wart. Usually for smaller wart. I prefer 冷凍, it covered a larger area.

庖疹 Vaccines

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the United States is currently in the midst of phase III trials of a vaccine against HSV-2, called Herpevac.[76] The vaccine has only been shown to be effective for women who have never been exposed to HSV-1. Overall, the vaccine is approximately 48% effective in preventing HSV-2 seropositivity and about 78% effective in preventing symptomatic HSV-2. Assuming FDA approval, a commercial version of the vaccine is estimated to become available around 2008. During initial trials, the vaccine did not exhibit any evidence in preventing HSV-2 in males. Additionally, the vaccine only reduced the acquisition of HSV-2 and symptoms due to newly acquired HSV-2 among women who did not have HSV-2 infection at the time they got the vaccine. Because about 20% of persons in the United States have HSV-2 infection, this further reduces the population for whom this vaccine might be appropriate.

cited http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex

引用:
原帖由 z888888 於 2008-3-17 09:51 發表
我想問下大家

性器疣會在感染後兩個星期至八個月內長出

你地通常咩時間內長出
This is cited from a mainland chinese webiste, so just for reference only.

Anyway, be happy and don't worry too much, this is something we can't control. Counting day by day won't help your body to fight the virus.  

從HPV感染人皮膚粘膜后到尖銳濕疣損害出現需要一段時間,將這段時間稱為尖銳濕疣潛伏期。尖銳濕疣潛伏期的長短因人而異,有些人的潛伏期短,有些人的潛伏期則較長。據調查尖銳濕疣的潛伏期為3周到8個月,平均2.8個月。大多數臨床觀察報道尖銳濕疣潛伏期一般為3個月左右,潛伏期最短者3-4周,潛伏期最長者8-12個月左右。有學者認為產期感染HPV的嬰兒到2歲都不可能有外生殖器疣的表現,但有57%的患兒在2歲時診斷為喉乳頭瘤。

作者曾見到1例男性尖銳濕疣患者之女性性伴在與其性交后2周陰道口長出尖銳濕疣損害,作者病例中的另一例男性患者是在與女性尖銳濕疣患者性交接觸1年半后才發病。此外,在作者的尖銳濕疣病例中能明確尖銳濕疣發病潛伏期的有476例,其中男性243例,女性233例。在男性中,潛伏期1個月者8例,2個月者58例,3個月者68例,4個月者69例,5個月者12例,6個月者17例,7個月者8例,12個月者2例,1年3個月者1例;在女性中,潛伏期1個月者24例,2個月者62例,3個月者65例,4個月者49例,5個月者15例,6個月者8例,7個月者3例,8個月者2例,9個月者1例,10個月者1例,11個月者2例,12個月者1例。從作者上述調查結果進一步証實尖銳濕疣潛伏期多在2個月,佔73.38%。

上述結果還表明潛伏期在男女性間有差異,如女性潛伏期多較短,男性潛伏期較女性增長。作者還觀察到男女性尖銳濕疣潛伏期與患者局部環境有明顯關系,如局部衛生差、潮濕、分泌物多者尖銳濕疣潛伏期短,反之則潛伏期略長。

About my case, it took around 3 months. (my warts aren't caused by sex) I am ok for almost 5 months, so hope you guys understand that a healthy mind and good diet can suppress hpv.

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-3-19 18:21 編輯 ]

By the way.....

HPV感染人體后能否發生尖銳濕疣與多種因素有關。尖銳濕疣的臨床表現主要有兩種:一種是出現可見的典型的尖銳濕疣損害,稱為尖銳濕疣顯性臨床表現即尖銳濕疣;另一種是無明顯可見的尖銳濕疣損害,但通過放大鏡觀察或經醋酸試驗后可觀察到顆粒狀損害,此稱為尖銳濕疣亞臨床表現。此外有學者將無顯性尖銳濕疣臨床表現和/或尖銳濕疣亞臨床表現而僅有HPV DNA檢查陽性者列入尖銳濕疣的臨床表現中,稱之為HPV潛伏感染,作者認為欠妥,應予糾正。

在去除尖銳濕疣后到尖銳濕疣復發的間隔時間因個體差異以及所用治療方法不同等有所不同。有些患者在去除尖銳濕疣損害后不久很快復發,復發間隔時間短。有的甚至在去除疣體后創面還未愈合就長出新的損害。有些患者在去除尖銳濕疣損害后復發較慢、復發間隔時間長,如可在去除疣體后經數月再長出新的損害。

國外報道尖銳濕疣復發間隔時間從2周、數月、數年,甚至有個別報告達數十年。據作者統計國內外一些復發病例的資料顯,示85%尖銳濕疣患者的復發間隔時間在1~2個月左右。

程喜平對116例尖銳濕疣患者復發持續時間(首次電灼至最后電灼時間)進行了觀察,結果:0-1個月者65例,1~2個月者32例,2—3個月者6例,3~4個月者3例,4~5月者4例,5-6月者2例,超過6~8月者4例。絕大多數患者(97/116)復發持續不超過2個月。最后1次復發與前次治療間歇時間多數在1月以內(104/116),未發現間歇超過半年仍復發的病例。

Again, this is for reference only, but it matched what Dr. Ho told me.  "銳濕疣患者的復發間隔時間在1~2個月左右"

都有我陪你, 希望你好翻

引用:
原帖由 superykk 於 2008-3-30 16:32 發表
我就係肛門有的人.而家仲未好返...成日都痕到訓唔到教
superykk  

你有冇驗其他(驗血), 何醫生仲有咩同你講呀!

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-4-9 23:13 發表

我都有一粒疑似,放心,有我陪你
我同你一樣真係一年冇玩過
You should be ok, almost 5 months. You and I are quite similar, almost recovered for 5 months.   You and I have the same pace to cure.

引用:
原帖由 hktony 於 2008-4-1 00:43 發表
有一個問題︰
如果我有花,d 病毒會唔會係個口度?如果會咁同 條女kiss 係咪會傳染?
口交咪更加唔得?
有冇兄弟知道呀?
use 口交膜 when fully recovered, i don't mind i can't have the oral sex again, just the want to have a healthy life even for my gf. I don't want her throat or mouth to have hpv. I have simple protected sex, and that is good for me and my partner.

引用:
原帖由 superykk 於 2008-4-11 10:39 發表

仲有我~但我真係唔想陪~haha......算吧一切都係自找~

雖然以後都過唔返正常日子.但我覺得經過這件事,改變左好多~唔會再去玩~修心養性做其他事~
我欣賞你. 雖然你是十分痛苦,希望可以修心養性做點有意義的事, 上天一定比快D好

你翻發成點, 平時係唔係有血水出

引用:
原帖由 superykk 於 2008-4-11 10:35 發表

血我有驗的~冇其他.

話我肛有內志~
Veregen is used to treat external (on the outside of the body) genital and anal warts in adult patients.

美國FDA( Food and Drug Administration)在2006年11月初核准一項植物性處方藥品Veregen™ (Polyphenon® E),本產品的主要組成來自於綠茶萃取物,是一種局部外用的軟膏,塗抹於患部,用以治療人類乳突病毒(human papilloma virus,HPV)所引起的生殖器疣,是FDA核准的第一個植物性處方藥。

根據FDA核准Veregen™仿單資料,本品主要組成Kunecatechins是從綠茶(Camellia sinensis)茶葉中進行部份萃取而得,為含兒茶素(catechins)及其他綠茶成份的混合物。本產品主要是由兩個隨機、雙盲、Vehicle-controlled的三期臨床試驗結果,作為其療效及安全之支持證據,至於藥效學及藥理學方面並未如同化學藥一樣需要嚴謹的數據支持。

進行此兩個臨床試驗的國家包括歐洲、美國及南美多個國家,招募接近400個患有生殖器疣或肛門疣的受試者。臨床試驗設計是針對18歲以上免疫功能正常的生殖器疣患者,治療期間至16星期或全部生殖器疣完全治癒為止,結果顯示Veregen™的治癒率均高於Vehicle-controlled對照組,因而獲FDA核准上市。

Talk to Dr. Ho, even this medicine is not in Hong Kong yet

Sample Text

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-4-13 08:41 發表

有冇玩一定關事
你中過即係你身體有缺口俾d菌入
咪再玩喇
仲有如果你有花+疱疹就真係邊度都唔駛去
至於運動
睇下你生邊個位
其實運動既目的係等你冇咁易病,因為一病就好大機會再出
Superykk
你仲有冇出去玩過? 見鬼應該怕黑, 如有花容易感染其他輔助病毒導致復發(不只是
HPV only) Most sexual worker has the 輔助病毒, that's why doctor always told us not to play again.

疱疹+ (愛滋病 slimer chance)都有可能, 由於病毒通過新出疣micro傷口裂縫(眼see不見)身體摩擦(micro-abrasions)進入

你係比較嚴重, 自己應該幫自己, 咪再玩喇

相關搜索目錄: 運動

Studies have shown that 70% of new HPV infections clear within one year, as many as 91% clear within two years. The median duration of new infections is typically eight months. HPV-16 is more likely to persist than other HPV types; however most HPV-16 infections become undetecable within two years. The gradual development of an effective immune response is thought to be the likely mechanism for HPV DNA clearance."
Source: CDC 2004 Report to Congress on Prevention of HPV

Be positive

引用:
原帖由 superykk 於 2008-4-15 11:03 發表

我唔係做冷凍~我做激光.
同醫生講左我情況之後佢都開多一隻痣藥我查
做激光多久, 最後出是係幾時,有冇再出

引用:
原帖由 verjai 於 2008-4-15 10:38 發表
除左政府, 比千令蚊去搵DR驗。 包驗血驗尿。 好似係叫做性病化驗定係咁上下。乜都驗晒,好似除左庖陳。
其實好多病係慘痛過花。不果大部份都有得醫。花/庖陳/愛之 冇得斷尾,以HPV又比一般人相像中普遍,所以 ...
會生花個的唔會引起癌症  - wrong concept
唔會生花個的就會變成癌。 - wrong concept

而女人因HPV以生子宮頸癌既幾會就大過男人生陰莖癌或肛門癌, - because warts for male are visible and can have treatment immediately

所以女人會驗,而發現自己染左HPV而又無花。男人就唔會驗呢的無花HPV. There is NO test for men

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-4-15 14:34 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.