推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

Fuck like Rabbit! TST Wai Wai

Fuck like Rabbit! TST Wai Wai

Wai Wai , Hankow Rd TST,

I browsed lazily over the net local magazine, It's been a long week; I needed to relax and have been wondering where I shall have my first massage in the Year of Rabbit. So I found Wai Wai in TST who is near my work place, gave her a call and set up for an appointment this afternoon.

A girl on her late-twenties from main land answered the door. She was wearing a black jacket, black suspender and black stocking with high heels that really was my cup of tea. That really placed me at ease as I undress and continue admiring her evenly portioned figure encased in sexy lingerie.

After shower, she motioned him to lie down on the massage table and I silently followed her. "Relax, you are tense. Don't think of anything. Just unburden your mind. No thoughts. No worries." she whispered. I nodded in affirmation. As the massage progressed, slowly, I felt my muscles relaxed to her ministrations. I felt light-headed as if something has been unburdened from my shoulders. I felt contented in some way that I could not explain and sighed on how good it felt. She must heard me sighed with that she continued to explore my lower body part, not with the curiosity of a massage therapist but with the curiosity of a girl.

Time to roll over, we found ourselves seated at the massage table as I positioned myself between her legs. She felt my raging arousal poking at her belly. Moaning her pleasure as I cupped her beautiful breast, she arched her back to give me better access and let her long haired head fall back as my kisses traveled down to her neck. I unbuttoned her bra and suckled each lightly brown nipple, giving each breast equal attention.

I cupped her mound and came across her single lined pussy and continued to caress her inner thighs, making small circular movements. I retraced my path back and my hands came to rest in her hips. This time her legs opened wider, exposing her more to me. I wanted to prolong the foreplay but I couldn’t wait to feel her enveloping my rock hard cock. Besides she was very wet and judging from her actions, she would not mind if I would pump her now.

I entered her ever slowly, inch by inch. She tried to squirm free from my thrust but I held her still. "Relax; I want to fuck you slowly until you are screaming to fuck me deep and fast."

She closed her eyes, bit her lips. It was a new experience to her. She said she was used to getting fucked fast, and before she knew it the fucking was finished, but this time it’s going to be different.

She could feel every glide, could feel the length of my cock slid inside and out. The sensation was different, making her gasp and moan at each stroke I made. I ground her circling, slid out my cock completely until the head is only inside her wet opening and would reenter her again, slow and deep. I could see my cock sliding in and out her wet pussy. I was holding her stocking feet now, holding her black high heels, pumping her. By now I could not bother to slow down. I was riding her faster and deeper. For every thrust she would meet him half way. She moaned. The bed was moving with the intensity of our fucking. A few more thrust then she felt my cock swell even more and before I ejaculated, I slipped out of her, condom spend.
He lay down beside her, spent and satisfies with my cock resting, cum still oozing out of my cock.

For the price Way charge in TEST I think she is worth even though I only had 75 minutes with her but we did fucked like Rabbits! I even gave her a Lai See to make her smile. Happy Chinese New Year!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.