推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

新月莊

回復 72# 的帖子

Bro means suki looks better than fanny?

引用:
原帖由 LK 於 2012-5-14 00:51 發表
SUKI我也做過,很純的女仔,第一次也只給她TIPS不多,,,
suki looks cute but i wouldnt say she is pretty. she tried hard to massage but it takes time for her to become good at it.

and her body is great.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-17 01:26 發表

以她身高而論 同意她的身材好
真的tried hard 最近一次做 猛問我比初初有無進步
我老實公道一句答 進步有 不算大  但多了变化
她的賣点 後生可爱 都有点嗲
she kept having deep breath when she massaged my back. i guessed she didnt know the pro skills. and she didnt cover my back when massaging my legs. felt so cold and i reminded her that finally.

anyway, still willing to pay her $200 tips for her attitude and effort. but i would try others first.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-21 20:00 發表
新來的陀地阿欣,樣甜美 有高度  後生廿六歲
以前在桑拿出師  今天試過
whitekitty bro. as u said "章子怡"; 阿欣 and fanny are all pretty. can u please provide more details on their appearance? thx

tried fanny. quite a good choice. appearance 6.5/10. bone skills 6.5/10. with excellent attitude and heart. is ar Yan the young girl with gold hair??

引用:
原帖由 spermboy1 於 2012-5-30 00:28 發表
Fanny's bone skill 6.5/10...agree; excellent attitude and heart ....agree, but appearance......I will give her 9/10 lor.....
for me. 7=pretty. so i would give her 6.5 (above average) and 9/10 is too much for her though i was impressed with her attitude.

引用:
原帖由 Godplayer 於 2012-6-2 22:28 發表
今日試左阿欣,話以前做左一年桑拿,一D都唔似,手骨麻麻,全程Hea著做
CHING 有冇比TIPS? 呀欣樣子如何? THANKS!

agree. users in this forum often overrate bgs.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • dssdsdwsdw 體力 +10 我很認同 2012-7-15 21:43
  • dssdsdwsdw 威望 +10 我很認同 2012-7-15 21:43
  • dssdsdwsdw 金錢 +10 我很認同 2012-7-15 21:43

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-8-3 13:45 發表

I agree with brother Oldman that 而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!.
We are customers and we pay for services that we want. Our money earned is also in a hard way, of blood and sweat.  BGs provide services ...
exactly! many comments here were so fake and we were requested to be a saint in those places. we act like humans but we pay as a customer. we dont to please the service provider.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.