推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Taipei Experience

Taipei Experience

I want to gain some 閱讀權限, so I will try to post some of my past experience for sharing.  Hope it's okay.

Time: June 07

I had to travel to Taipei to work for 2 weeks last summer.  It was all-day meetings everyday and the customers drove me nuts...so tired everyday.  Didn't have a chance to go out until the very last night.

Took a taxi and told the driver I want to meet some pub girls...in my limited mandarin.  He drove me to 林森北路 area .  One street with bunch of Americans pubs...I walked around the street twice and couldn't find anything good.  Then a guy handed me his card and started selling his "night club" to him - 4000 for 90 mins.

I got onto his car and went up in some building.  Sat down to meet the girls - very nice and very young TW girls. Dressed in bikini with a short skirt in silver - standard style for all girls.  

They showed me the line-up and finally picked one after seeing several - but that girl didn't seem to like me, and gave me some black face.  So i told her to go .  Then I finally picked one girl with a very nice body.  It was a lot of fun - strip danced for 15 mins when the club music goes on.  Offered extra options - 2000 for HJ and 4500 for FS.  I considered seriously...and decided not to go.  I wasn't sure if the place is safe enough and didn't want to get into trouble...as I was very tired and I have a flight to catch the next early morning.  I was just very stressed out and just wanted to have some fun.   

I heard it's very expensive to take the girls out...even the manager told me it's not worth it.  If I have a chance, I will definitely try to order some "Taiepi delivery".  I like the way TW girls talk...very charming...haha

Cheers,
Chef123
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 nice report even we don't know wher ... 2008-3-10 22:17
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 nice report even we don't know wher ... 2008-3-10 22:17

Forgot to mention...it was a KTV club.  I think they call it "hotel" in Taiwan.

I actually went to Taipei again after 2 months, and I tried to search around in the same area and the guy was there.  I think he's always there to look for "foreign players" who don't know where to go.    But I was looking for a different place and so didn't go to him again.  That place seemed to be a bit more expensive than what i found reading from other posts in this forum.  So, nothing happened that night.

This time I found another place since I don't like singing K that much.  I found a place where the girl will watch a movie with you and provide some "play activities" - that's how the guy described to me.     ;)  But too bad...when I went there it was like 11PM and they were closing already, and they guy tried very hard to look for a girl for me, but they were all leaving work.  I guess they are younger girls who want to maintain a more regular daily life.

The location was at some big street...which I completely forgot as I was just wandering around the area...I know it's near some bookshop.  I just remember it's east of Sogo (there is a subway station as well)...about 15 mins walk.  Along the streets, there were several KTVs...and there are always some good looking young girls along that street at night.  I have no idea if they are KTV girls or just hanging out waiting for friends

I think I found the street name of that "movie place": 忠孝東路

It's like 8th or 10th floor of that building...and the same building has a KTV but very expensive.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.