推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

39 12
發新話題
打印

“精” 盟會 – 四大護法 聯手再戰 英軍 @ City A !!!!!!

Def, I am so confident that if you official ask the captain for the service, she will say yes to you...

For me, my overall experience is ok...  but since I haven't had any adventure for quite so time and it has been kinda stress recently... even a pork chop could give me a great pleasure... (of course, I didn't eat a pork chop)

Overall is ok, the only downside is my girl is kinda hairy...

And we all agree 大俠's girl is quite eatable... and if I am gonna be there sometime next week, she must be a pre-book target!!
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

No la... my girl is still eatable ... just a bit hairy... and everything is ok...

I am thinking the girl ate by 大俠... and I really eat her somehow... but of course... I still miss my sec...

Froggie...Yes... I miss my SiuDorlina... and also I wanna verify if I have actually eaten Spider's Sec before... (actually, i have this number in my database)

Matt... yes... we are all back in one piece... didn't affect by the stupid bird... but in fact... we know we are gonna be fine after we have discussion and reviewed the weather forecast in the morning...

相關搜索目錄: Database

Transfer to Froggie lor... but may be after Froggie's action... little sec will request the transfer by himself... she might prefer quality not quantity... haha

I gave The Mgr a 10 billion note from Bank of Hell and told her it is from Spiderman... Then I am sure The Mgr will only bring you the MM from Hell too...

Of course not... I still want to get some special reserve somtimes... and I don't want to have any MM from hell...

no lah... i didn't have any hidden meaning on it... when I said the MM is from Hell... she is 鬼咁恐怖, 鬼咁核突, 鬼咁想嘔...

You schedule should speed up a bit... time is limited.. but beauty is unlimited

His sperm might really limited... but I guess spiderman will use out faster than we do... and mac_don_lo.,. you will use out just a bit later than spiderman if you follow his path... haha

Haha... spiderman is just like his movie.. suffering mental disoriented... he need to consult doctor asap... haha

You wanna trust me or trust me about the arrangement from Ah Yee?... haha...

Why put me on the table... i just share those i know...

Today is my tiger day... leave afternoon...

no la... sometimes she is a cat... but most of the time she is a tiger - very sensitive on everything...

Really got to go lah... today is my tiger's day... don't want to be late on her day...

Just come back from office with a lot of bad news...

Many things need to postpone... less fun for the next 3 months... dam...

A bit change... I pm you la...

I just want to close my eyes.. and enoy the 5.1 surround sound... haha

Yes... we could always find good MM to fk... we could always find good place to enjoy... but we could not always find a nice moment...

That's why... we are not spiderman... we are more target to quality instead of quantity... but I could change to quantity oriented if I could find a super excellent partner... haha

Of course la... that's why i said so... those moment are so memorable...

Only one memorable is from SN in Macau... all other memorable experience are from K

of course lah... after I am in the palace.. i didn't have any ongoing connection with any MM lah...

then I am happy you have such moment as I am involved... haha

haha... don't be silly.. no need to mention... i will still share any finding to brothers... no matter in my favoriate place or any other occasion...

39 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.