±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[ºÃÃø] ¨Ê¶ø´Á间¦p¦óµÎ¸Ñ "¼¤" §x

"Life will find the way", From Jurassic Park...

There is Policy, there is anti-policy... don't worry... let's see what those provider could arrange and I am definitely believe they will invent some new contact method with us... haha...

Chinese got a big brain, right?
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

Froggie... let me give you a reliable contact for GT... they will provide Japanese style on call service during Olympic... all you need is a book a good room in Hotel, call GT and tell you request and favorite...  room delivery will be arrive in 15 mins time... I tried... wonderful experience... haha
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

To Froggie, if you are family with the GT... she could arrange a good service one...the one I tried last time provide a good service ...

But of course... her outlook is not as good as in Hospital... but definitely not pork chop..  and fresher than any SN...

We could... but since those are new comer... expect they will not be so cooperative when we are playing...

I suggest asking K girl out or SN place could offer the real fun and enjoyment...

Many c hing here stay most / all the time in China working, playing, sleeping and fxxxing...  and we all understand that it might be some action during the Oly.. but whether it will be totally restrict or all close down? I don't think so...

Froggie... not all hotel will register everything... my favorite 2 only register my card record only... and won't register MM's record... and who tell you bring the MM along to the counter... i will just ask them to come after I got the room..

Always think about the MP project... Old froggieman really want to try something new... haha

I will definitely save my energy until the Oly is gone...

§Ú·|§Ô,§Ô,§Ô,§Ô,§Ô,§Ô...

¨ìON ®É, ¤pÃzD MM...

My Queen still need my service ar ma... so... it should be ok... haha...

Just kinda bore...

§Ô­ø¨ì? §Ú°Å.... D¤â«ü¥Ò¸¨¾¤...

Normally I don't like tall girl... but rarely ... I enjoy a lot of long leg... haha

¬ªÅS°ê®a¾÷Äû.... °Å§A!!

¹Ü©R¸û°ÅŽà + ¾P»î¦¬­µ¦Ù + ¼b³Ý³s³s©C...

Thanks!! we could go to die now...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-7-22 13:29 ½s¿è ]

()* in 4¸¹ at CTR$STR

«z, ¥Ì³£¸Ñ¨ì½X, ¯u«Y¦n¥S§Ì...

According to the report... Excellent service... and definitely the requirement above!! (¹Ü©R¸û°ÅŽà + ¾P»î¦¬­µ¦Ù + ¼b³Ý³s³s©C)...

§A¤SµL¸Ü­n..."¦è¥Ê¨âÀY¹C"

Before you visit... get prepare for her leg... and eyes... if you are early and she is NOT too busy on tomorrow... you will experience a very good eye contact with high voltage... becareful...

And pls... don't F too hard... coz she will grab the blanket very tight... and may be use her leg to squeeze you... and don't do the back or doggie style... she will screen like hell...

By the way... heard that there is a very pretty picture on her cell phone too...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-7-22 13:58 ½s¿è ]

Finally.. me and Froggie become cum bros... haha

I will become a ¤ÓºÊFrog?

It is all count on you la...

Dam... I didn't own any part of this hospital...

And... you won't make my dick down as you are not nuinui...

Wish you enjoy the trip and come back in full not broken into pieces la!!

Yes.. like to watch MM with T-back..

Of course it is good lah... haha

That's why... someone cant' control and jump to her and F her at once..

¤S·Q¬ªÅS°ê®a¾÷±K... §Ú­ø·|¤W·í¡D¡D¡D

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.