±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ºë¸Û©Ò¦Ü¡Bª÷¥Û¬°¶}¡Gºë·ù·|¨§»G¨Ð¡Bµìµì·n²î¥J³t°O

Thanks a lot for the sharing... (dam super busy.... reply with standard answer... sorry)
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¥Ì§Ú©O... §Ú³£·Q¥h... ¤£·Ðx¨ì¹Ã...
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¶¤ªø... cancel all the outdoor job means more work to do in the office ar... have to arrange the timetable again!!

You know even my body is in the office... my soul is already f..king with you guys la... I even look at the watch to think about whether you have your first shot finished yet...

³£¦n§r, §A¥u«Y­ÚFroggieÅͨì±øÀV·U¨Ó·Uªø, §Ú­ÚFroggieÅͨ즳­Ó¦a¤è·U¨Ó·Uªø§r....

No... of course... my....  leg become longer and longer... cause really want to run for the place where they are enjoying...

Holy... no... §õ¤T¸} is "die on horse"... bad luck to us... no no no...

I am his fans too... just kidding gi ma...

But for §õ¤ó®a±Ú³Ì¥X¦W... I would suggest it must be Lee Ka Shing or Lee Ka Yan... and they have play with each other too... good...

§jÂû¡H°Å”Ü?

§j”Ü©O? ¤Á³U?

haha... Def... I also want to say the same... why his reaction does not match the action... haha

Blow... Soft to Hard... Then Eject... Then Soft again... if the keep blowing, Hard again... but nothing to eject due to too old for 2 shot in short time... haha...

Only the "Superhero" could have such power to come 2 short in short time...

** THE "Superhero" like to climb wall and sometimes climb mountain...

Superhero has super power, with super power, come with extra responsibilities...

Our Superhero is Siperman... so... it must be his phrase for all time la... haha

But where is our Superhero... learned a new trick to become invisible?

I suggest to hire to site vist all SN in CA and CP... then report for good one...

We got many superhero here ga...

Spiderman
Froggieman
ToFu-nator

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.