推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

上海金碧辉煌 有feel+纯情+超索+打扮好+可以出街+1晚搞惦(唔洗去兩次)

bros, went there 2 weeks ago for the first time, impressiion not bad. I sit a girl from Anhui, look like a micture of chan chai ping and wong yi man (kind of having strong features on her face if you know what I mean). Heard all the girls in SH are a bit 'yin sud', but this one gave me a pure feeling and like gf feel. Took her back to hotel afterwards, she was a bit shy went straight to have shower by herself, and when I went into the bathroom later, surprised to see her nipples are in fresh pink colours. After shower, we went to bed, did a few positions but could not finish the job because drank a lot before. Then I told her let us do it next morning. after few hours' sleep, my little brother got back in shape and made me woken up. Then I started to to kiss her and she woke up as well and started to kiss all over my body. At that time I was in great shape and we were really making love. And at the end I finished from behind.

we went back to bed to have a few more hours' sleep and then I need to check up and kiss her goodbye.

I would say I had a great experience that time.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.