推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

KY睇街症---入廠ICU終極篇

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-2 16:38 發表
You are dreaming...
B4 I tried TWINs, I also think fking a pair of young TWINs is a dream, too.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-2 16:50 發表

Froggie,
I just wonder whether you are physically fit enough to try the THRINS.  
Don't be falling from the horse.  Ha Ha!!!!
At this moment, I don't think I'll have any problem. But if several years later, who knows!

所以記著要及時行樂/房!

[ 本帖最後由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-2 17:02 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-2 21:37 發表

AND don't get caught by the wind on the horse!!
Teh exact term for this is "HUW --- Horse Upper Wind"!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-3 09:11 發表

Hey man, once you've mentioned there would be another pair.  Are they a/v now??
Yes, Retav did mention something similar, but I don't think he really have such information that another pair of TWINs are available in the market.

引用:
原帖由 spencerktlee 於 2008-9-3 09:19 發表
Bro(s),

Execellent Report ! If there's a chance, I will try the twins of KY, but it's not easy to play "double" at my age.

................. when I'm sixty-four..............!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-3 09:33 發表
You could just go enjoy their twins service... no need to force yourself for 2 shot... or even 3 or even 4.5...
This is fair enough............. having 3P game doesn't mean having shots for each of the girl. Theny are in the position to serve you and make you happy, and you have no obligation to do so.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-3 10:02 發表

Agree.   
Frankly speaking, most male cannot easy beat the TWINS.
You just lie down and enjoy yourself! The TWINS will guide you in the whole session.
The AV feel when they are serving you is  ...
Retav,

Will it be possible to have MP game with the TWINs..........? Pls investigate.

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-3 10:05 發表
Wah... it definitely give me a great motivation to share more new finding to all of you when seeing you all have such a great experience with twins...

But it kinda make me regret... how come I didn ...
It definitely is your permanent loss if you have not tried this pair of TWINs....... Hurry up and rectify it before it is too late la!

引用:
原帖由 spencerktlee 於 2008-9-3 10:16 發表
Thanks for your advise.

Also thanks Mr. Froggie's post introduce DL TV, it's very nice place just a bit far compare with CP.
My pleasure.............

Whom did you try in TV and what was your experience?

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-3 10:22 發表

Retav,

Don't be rush!  TWINS are still there and will not resign in a short period.
Your late reservation may enjoy their more high grade Professional Skill and Services. Ha!  Ha!
They will be moe experienced.......... and their pussies will become wider, too.

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-3 10:28 發表
Of course I won't be rush... but a pair of twins is good b-day event for me... haha
Have we decided that we will have a b-day party for you on ON basis?

引用:
原帖由 spencerktlee 於 2008-9-3 10:25 發表
I forgot the number.
Back in June, I tried a $500 (only these girl play the special tools), good experience.
On the other week, I tried a $600 princess...young, 170 tall, good body figure, but servi ...
A mission for you.............. please check your PM. Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-3 10:47 發表

You mean to meet TWINS at your b-day or at the alternative day.
From my experience, it is not so easy to escape from the tigress at the b-day! coz it is the family day.
It is his b-day on Indian Calender ma..............

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-3 12:12 發表

Froggie,
What does it mean? I cannot follow?
根據不同曆法 (農曆、 新曆、 印度曆....等等), 每个人在一年內可以有多个生日, 乜你唔知咩??!!!

That is to say, once you have the "Back to Home Project" for the tigress done, it will be the time to hold the ON fiesta!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-3 15:32 發表

He said many many times la!!
Please have trust and confidence on the JM brothers.......... I know Retav is really working hard on this!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-3 15:37 發表

What I said doesn't mean I don't have trust on retav.  What I said means you don't have to reiterate what retav has been mentioning for months!!
I just want to reconfirm to ensure there is no change in the plan up to the present moment.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-5 01:11 發表

Brother Retav,
You don't need to say sorry.  You just take action for your trip and come back reporting your batttle in here.
We are waiting......................................
Reporting is just not enough............. I need to participate!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.