推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

銅鑼灣流星語

回復 33# 的帖子

Brother, I noticed that you are quite active around CWB areas and personally I like 維也納 - both environment and JS are nice. Have you tried?

回復 34# 的帖子

Ooops. SCWT tried already.  So you are real expert at CWB area for all USB then.  By the way Here 流星語 is OK to me too as most of the girls then are nice and beautiful - the only comment is the bathroom facilities as it is really not convenient to 1/2 naked from room to bath and then bath back to room.  Everytime those angels smile at me ..... But it is fun though as at least half of them had served me already .....

回復 37# 的帖子

yup, I am also your follower and tried both 3/F ad 6/F. Girls are nice there and good services though hardware has to catch up.  Tell u a funny thinking, last week when I go 6/F Lau Sing Yu, I saw a beauty girl on the same lift to 6/F and you know there is only 2 units per floor, I think she works there.  Luckily I do not ask her name during the lift as she lives next unit to Lau Sing Yu.  Lucky me.  Thanks brother for always keeping us up to date on sauna/spa news, it really saves me a lot of research time.

[ 本帖最後由 garylock 於 2013-7-31 06:50 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 39# 的帖子

I just a follower here.  I used to book CiCi and KiKi but with Cici gone, I know more Kiki and just take whatever available like May or Yoyo as my schedule is quite ad hoc and hard to book in advance.

回復 43# 的帖子

I understood your previous comment.  To me, Sandy and her girls are OK and quite nice though I still dont like their hardware but $500 per visit with such good service is not bad in Causeway Bay.

回復 48# 的帖子

May 真是不錯, nice looking and good dup skills.  By the way, Nancy is really sexy and always wear deep V tight Tees, it is really pity that cannot try to Dup skills.

回復 50# 的帖子

Whitekitty brother always popular among ladies and I know some of them really treat you as friend not just customer.  Envy you ....

回復 59# 的帖子

Yup.  Though she is kind of thin, her massage is pretty forceful and to the point.  Nice attitude too.  I like her too.  Feel good value for money on her service.

回復 61# 的帖子

yup.  The girls there are pretty skilful and nice.  It is my favorite entertainment for "blow water" with them before and after massage.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.