推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

140 123456
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 hjlover 於 2008-9-18 19:55 發表
請問.. 有無邊個BG 在RAINBOW 會玩男人C 眼? 我指係會插入去果D..
Normally, the BG will not finger inside your C eye, unless request by yourself, if you are her old customer, she will satisfy your need, but with condom on her finger.

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-9-12 14:06 發表
Share my updated re-called list and this is my personal feel only:

Carmen, face ok, age 30+, big boobs with nice teats, bone skill good, vas BM, finger dance to pussy.

Candy, face cute, age arou ...
Info seems reliable, tried Carmen, Fanny and Rosa before and with same feeling.  Also tried KItty, young and pretty, but boobs small with slim figuare, bone skill good.

相關搜索目錄: Dance

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-1-30 15:15 發表

Already opened, price no changed, heard that some new BGs in day shift are good, any brothers have tried and could share their happy experience here.
Before New Year, tried a Day Shift new BG named Irene, a pretty woman with big boobs, tall and with nice feeling, massage skill good and with heart, rpp also good and could turn me on step by step, with BM also.

引用:
原帖由 archilles 於 2009-5-1 12:44 發表
irene gave good massages   short hair  quite pretty  and big built
Yes, she is good and I enjoyed her r-pat pat, r-bag bag very much, especially her big soft balls BM.  Do you enjoy her part 2 service?

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-7-18 00:47 發表
Also shared my updated re-called list and this is my personal feel only:

Irene, day shift, face looked pretty and charming, tall with big boobs, massage skills good, rpp also really enjoyed, good f ...
Tried Irene before and felt her massage and rpp skills are really good, would you give the comparision with Pinky about their face, figuare, boobs, legs, massage and rpp skills.  Many thanks.

Irene is still my favourate, tall, pretty with big boobs and good rpp skill, any same qualty BG could be referred?

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-10-31 17:57 發表
Just tried Bonnie, my favourate BG who has a pair of big peach boobs, tall and pretty, massage skill good with mid power, rpp really good. enjoyed this tour very much.
Thanks for your happy sharing, It is really good to meet Bonnie, and she is also my favourate BG, I like her pink apple big boobs and very enjoyable in having her rpp and pushing oil service.

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-11-27 13:56 發表

her part 2 is good but part 1 (dup skill) is quite weak !
How good is Bonnie's service in part 2, I am satisfied in watching at her pink big boobs!!

引用:
原帖由 doraemon7 於 2009-12-21 11:33 發表
a bad news... the favourite Kitty has left the business...
Anymore favourite BG could be shared?  Many thanks.

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2010-1-5 02:42 發表
For hardware and software,  it is worth
Tried Carman, Irene and Winnie, they are as good as brothers described!
For local, Carman is very good
For north, Irene or Winnie are both good
they are al ...
Thanks for your happy sharing, agreed with you that it is worth.

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2010-1-15 12:26 發表
Any brother could share their happy experience with Bonnie or Irene, or with the same quality BG  as them?(pretty and big boobs), heard that a new BG named Amy on day shift is good, any brother try he ...
Tried Rosa before, she may be the same class as Bonnie and Irene, part 1 skill is good and with wild service in Part 2, but prefer Bonnie for her figuare, more pretty and taller.

引用:
原帖由 United 於 2010-2-5 16:51 發表
Yes agreed.
Unless you are a movie star or spend extra monies to them each time, do not expect they take you seriously.
Any new BGs to share?
I don't think that you need to be a big spender, if you become the BG's old customer, she will serve you very well.  How about you, any good BGs could be shared?

引用:
原帖由 richogreg 於 2010-2-12 20:47 發表

Any night/mid shift local BGs suggestions?
Rosa is the local BG I prefer but north BGs Irene and Bonnie are more attractive, they are pretty and with big boobs, have you tried them yet?

引用:
原帖由 United 於 2010-3-8 16:03 發表
Shall go to Rainbow tonight.
Night shift girls may not suit my schedule.
Other than those favorite BGs, I want to try someone new.
Please share your happy experience for the new one then!!

引用:
原帖由 United 於 2010-3-11 13:31 發表
Just for my information, do any brothers know the hyigence standard or the health conditions of BGs in Rainbow?
We have to play safe
How could we know the health conditions of the BGs!!  But the hygiene standard of Rainbow should be the first class in Hong Kong.  Hoping you or other brothers could share more informations of the BGs otherwise we will miss the chance for enjoying pretty BG's massage.  I have checked with the PR that the BG named Seven working for over a month before CNY is really a pretty BG but now is taking long leave, don't know why no brother mentioned her name here!!

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2010-3-15 14:55 發表

rainbow 比我感觉係高檔茶餐廳,悦沐就似大酒店,各具勝場
Agreed, but I personally prefer Rainbow, the price is more resonable and if you have a list of your favourate BGs and ask the PR for the same quality BG, I don't think they will cheat you!!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2010-3-10 02:34 發表
brother u made me wanna visit irene again. She is my first visit in Rainbow, but it's hard to book her afterwards. It was my lucky first time. I also highly recommend Bonnie, same feeling as ur descri ...
I also have the same taste with you

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2010-3-25 08:47 發表
well not really
I have been trying 7-8 bgs there
so far all of them allow open big
but of course I know some are not
but my personal experience is most of them allow open big
(unless you are supe ...
Ching lam, you must be a handsome young man.  I was rejected by over half of the BGs I liked and met!!

引用:
原帖由 sinned 於 2010-3-29 19:13 發表
本人上星期試過Rosa, 但幾失望, not my cup of tea. 請問有冇其他高質陀地介紹, 要較後生同靚, 謝謝!
Looking for local high quality, young and pretty girl, you better go to the night club next to this sauna!!

引用:
原帖由 BPL 於 2010-3-31 15:23 發表

Please give me more information on this night club ... Thanks for your help ^-^
I mean the nightclubs in TST east should have local young pretty young girls who would not like to work in sauna!!

引用:
原帖由 kmmak 於 2010-4-7 15:43 發表
Aready tried Irene a few times, she is really good and attractive, and I wanted to try a new face to me, another brother's favourate Bonnie, but the PR said that she is on long leave, any brither know ...
I think you stiill have a chance to tatse Bonnie, as far as I know that she is on leave and return to duty next week.

引用:
原帖由 United 於 2010-4-13 11:00 發表
Has Bonnie come back?
Already retun to duty la., both face and boobs looked fresh

引用:
原帖由 simon_simon 於 2010-4-19 16:51 發表
Bonnie is 中女?
Bonnie's age about 30.

引用:
原帖由 simon_simon 於 2010-4-20 12:52 發表
How is Bonnie compared with Fion? Pls comment. Tks.
Have'nt tried Fion before so no comment!!  I fully agree with the other brother's sharing with Bonnie.

引用:
原帖由 simon_simon 於 2010-4-23 17:15 發表
Seems Irene and Bonnie are the best now in Rainbow. Ching, how would you compared them? Who is the best out of the best?
Different man will have different need, so it is difficult to say who is the best.  Irene is charming and with scent of woman, massage skill is better and pressing position is accurate.  Bonnie's massage is gently and pushing oil liked doing spa, she is pretty and with devil's figuare liked the japanese AV dreamed girl!!

相關搜索目錄: SPA

140 123456
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.