推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 puilunchuntai 於 2010-5-3 12:35 發表
各位師兄請問早更幾點開始,同有咩好介紹呀!
Morning shift commencing from 1200 hours, they start to serve you from 1100 hours.  For BGs reference, go through the thread yourself la!!

引用:
原帖由 puilunchuntai 於 2010-5-5 17:16 發表
Bonnie and irene is 早更?/
Irene is on day shift and Bonnie is on mid shift from 1500 hours.

引用:
原帖由 andykin 於 2010-5-7 11:15 發表
師兄,我未去過呢間,請問一般技師按摩技術如何?唔該晒!
Most of the BGs massage skills are good.

引用:
原帖由 peggycheung 於 2010-5-11 00:42 發表
此段已刪除了,因對技師有不尊重希望名位明白 ...
Sister Peggy, You should'nt Have tried her the second time, less your booking in the future, I would be more easy to book her.

[ 本帖最後由 pb716 於 2010-5-13 06:21 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 sinned 於 2010-5-25 14:47 發表
今日終於試過Irene(之前試過Bonnie及Rosa),覺得Irene都幾好,但Bonnie身材會好啲。想問下各位師兄有冇試過一啲本地後生技師?可否介紹下?CoCo係唔係本地女仔?後唔後生?有冇人試過Joey?有無評語?多 ...
Don't expect you would have young pretty local BGs, Coco is local, age over 30, both parts service also good.

引用:
原帖由 bong 於 2010-6-9 08:21 發表
Tried Pansy but, not as good as C-Hing mentioned.  Not young, age around 34-35.  Faked breast
and no finger dance at all.  On the other hand, is Coco better than Pansy.  Is able to do finger

dance.  ...
The BG may let Client A fingerdance but not B, so don't ask such silly question.  Also, different brothers may have different tatse, if you think the BG you tried not suitable to you, I think you better say she is not your cup of tea!!

相關搜索目錄: Dance

引用:
原帖由 sinned 於 2010-7-2 11:54 發表
Mimi係唔係local?靚唔靚?
She is north, face looked ok but not so pretty, big boobs.  Part 2 service ok.

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2010-11-9 11:06 發表
Just tried a new BG named Chacha, she is pretty and sexy, slim and with big cuphands balls, both parts service are good, especially her excited part 2 service, I would put her on my re-called list.
Thanks for your sharing, tried her last week, she is not so pretty as Bonnie and boobs not so big as her but her part 2 service is really wild and sexy.

引用:
原帖由 echoact3 於 2010-11-15 21:23 發表
how wild and sexy? can you describe more?
You have asked too many questions, have you tried this sauna before?

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2011-3-3 13:47 發表
Just tried a new BG named Apple who is tall and with big boobs, face looked ok and cute, a bit liked the Taiwan movie star Shi Qi even figuare and boobs.  Her bone skills is really good and pushing oi ...
Fully agreed your description of the BG Apple, enjoyed her both parts service very much, I think her age around 30.

引用:
原帖由 simon_simon 於 2011-3-9 14:09 發表
Apple is local or from the north?
She is north.

Recently tried most of the new BGs, I personslly prefer trying Tiffany, she is younger and more lovely, especially her big teats, anyway, thanks happy hing's sharing.

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-7-4 16:46 發表
share my experience in 1st half yr:
Dada: pretty face, not very young, i bet over 30, very good body shape, big boobs. 1st part is just ok, sometimes a bit lazy; 2nd part is no surprise as well, no f ...
Thanks for your sharing, tried Dada, not tall, but slim and with nice long legs, pretty and with big boobs, both parts ok, will try her again and again!!

Have tried Fanny, slim with nice legs and big attractive boobs, bone skills grade A, part 2 service not wild but very comfortable, surely try her again!!

引用:
原帖由 Crespo 於 2011-9-2 17:33 發表
After reading a lot of ching reporting the Fanny, I have booked her at last wed. She give me a new experience of pt 2.... I am really satify of her service and I think I will re-call her once  ...
Same feeling with you, she is my current favourite.  Just tried another new one but not my COP, need to look for some more good new favourite BGs as the replacement of my pass favourite such as Dada and Irene, heard that they have been privatised by richmen!!

Recently tried a new day shift BG named Derby, she is big eyes, pretty with cup hand boobs, slim and with white and sensitive skin, come from veg sauna and massage skills very good, very enjoyable on both parts services and surely try her again and again!!

引用:
原帖由 daytime 於 2011-11-16 13:34 發表
請問有冇人知Bonnie去咗邊?
She was my favourite before, heard that she was privatised by richman.  My favourite BGs only have Fanny and Derby and I need to look for more good BGs on my list!!

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-12-2 14:23 發表
I tried Quennie: ok face, not very young but very smooth skin. She is short but with very nice big boobs with pink Lin (I think). She said she was from a facial shop and learned massage in rainbow. Su ...
Thanks for your sharing, heard that the recent top propular day shift BGs are Derby and Queenie, and Queenie just returned from long leave and I have'nt had a chance to try her, hopefully try her coming week!!

Just tried the new BG Queenie, age around 30, pretty look, although just joined this industry, her massage skills very ok and I really enjoyed both parts of service, especially  her lovely big boobs liked the top Japan AV girls, surely will try her again!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-10 01:22
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-10 01:22
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-10 01:22

引用:
原帖由 United 於 2011-12-29 22:31 發表
Try Queenie, she is a bit cool but worth a try
I personally preffer those BGs a bit cool on first trial, ofcourse they must have good quality and selling points, such as Queenie, Fanny and Derby, they would become warm and hot on second and third trial!!

Tried some new BGs recently, acceptable but could not be classed as my favourite.  It is pity that, my favourite BG Queenie left already!!  Current favourite only have Derby and Fanny.

They have recruited a few new BGs before Lunar new year, just normal  standard, no surprise!!

Recently tried Gigi, mid shift BG(age 30+), face look ok, massage skill very good, come from veg sauna, very big boobs and slim legs, both parts very enjoyable, will try her again.

Just tried a new BG named Wing, on mid shift, she is green in this industry, big eyes, looked young and pretty, fresh and sensitive, big cup hand soft balls, enjoyed both parts very much, no pro tatse therefore don't expect wild service from her and I will surely try her again.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • logwai 體力 +10 我很認同 2012-4-15 16:29
  • logwai 威望 +10 我很認同 2012-4-15 16:29
  • logwai 金錢 +10 我很認同 2012-4-15 16:29
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-15 13:31
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-15 13:31
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-15 13:31

引用:
原帖由 issac9394 於 2012-5-16 09:47 發表
9/F service similar as rainbow?

Can any CHing tell me whether Fanny and Queenie are still in rainbow?
Fanny, Queenie and Derby are my favourite Day shift  BGs, it is pity that Queenie left  months ago, Fanny still work in day shift and Derby just changed to special mid shift 1500 - 2359 hours.  As far as I know that only outstanding BGs are allowed to work in this shift!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.