推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

有冇悅沐num同報告呢

引用:
原帖由 pb716 於 2008-9-20 10:16 發表
~轉貼~有c兄提供以下資料
eva - tall, nice look, dup good, body ok-
may - slim, gf feel, si man, dup ok, service good, fake
Mcasa - local, dup ok, OL feel, body so so  
nat - slim, tall, dup so so, ...
Info seems reliable, tried Eva and Nataly before with same feeling.  Also tried Apple - young and pretty, tall with big nice boobs, bone skill ok and gently.

Met a few horse trainers in this sauna, it seems that it is a Jockey club sauna!!
Tried Apple again, her part 2 service just so so, but she looked pretty and with very good figuare and nice big boobs, I also like her rpp skill very much!!

引用:
原帖由 siutsz 於 2008-11-20 08:54 發表
Is it the place not proivde any VAS to new customers? How much it cost. also, is Apple rpp's skill excellence. ?
To be a white mouse, and mention that you like rpp very much shoud be ok. $1400+.

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-1-13 17:14 發表
any ching can update the situation ? thanks
No change, only the coupon price a bit lowered,  $888 = 10 + 3, previous price was 10 + 2., BG's fee $500 each time.

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-1-19 00:55 發表
seems everything unchanged.
如果 bg 話下次鉔 d ,大家點解讀呢 ?
13 coupons /8880 ,would it be valuable to buy ?
This meana that you may have VAS la, if you go 2 to 3 times per month, it would be valuable to buy the coupons.  BTW, any pretty BGs you tried and could be shared?

引用:
原帖由 jamiew 於 2009-4-8 01:15 發表
apple has quit i think
Yes, gone already, she is now working at VIP.

引用:
原帖由 pb716 於 2009-5-5 16:50 發表
THX Your information
Do u have goto VIP find her provide services?
Have she VAS services??
Bought too many coupons at special price : 20 + 8 here.   Not planed to visit her at VIP yet.

Recently tried Ella, young looked, pretty with big boobs, bone skill good with power, Part 2 also good feel.

Bro Go may mean not to state the name of BG who opened big.  I also agreed not to disclose the BG opens big,  this is under table!!

Last week, tried a new BG named Angela, tall and pretty with big boobs, both parts service good and with sexy voice.

引用:
原帖由 吳村人 於 2009-6-14 22:48 發表

According to what you said, Open Big happened there. BG & customer keep quite about Open Big. Is that true?
It is not surprised that this happened, sometimes you can get plane service at Veg Sauna and big service at Plane Sauna, this really depends the relation between the BG and the customer!!

引用:
原帖由 andylee121 於 2009-6-17 14:08 發表
rpplover hing, could you please describe more about Angela?  Is she slim? mid shift or night shift?
I would say not so slim but good figuare, mid shift.

引用:
原帖由 andylee121 於 2009-10-15 10:53 發表
C hing s, 最近有冇新既BG呢?
Heard that Nichol and Carol are pretty and good figuare, any brother tried them before, they are my next target.

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-10-20 13:32 發表

Nichol   but looks tired for lots of booking h:" />
Didn't heard about Carol
Thanks for your information, if Nichol got a lots of booking, she should be good, how is her outlook and figuare, does she has big boobs?

Just had a good time with Nichol, a tall and slim BG, looked ok and with cup hand balls, massage skills really good but rpp skills needs to be trained more.

引用:
原帖由 daytime 於 2009-11-11 16:58 發表
C hing s, 最近有冇新既BG呢?
Just tried a new BG named Vina, massage skill and power very good, looked young (20+) and cute, with fresh big boobs and smooth skin.

引用:
原帖由 sxhk 於 2009-11-26 00:53 發表
tried to mark Nicole and Carol many times, but they were always busy.... they must be darn good

any more new bg? anyone tried Vina? any good?
Already shared Vina's perfrmance, have you tried her yet?  All I can say - young and fresh!!

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-11-27 14:01 發表
what's the charge now ?
BG's fee = $530 + 880(coupon 5 + 1 = 733)

引用:
原帖由 horny2 於 2009-12-2 14:37 發表
rainbow cheaper and more gals to choose from   $1000 all incl if using the 10+4 coupon
Fully agreed, and my favourite BG(Apple) also moved to Rainbow,  another favourite(Angela) has quited, now only got the new fresh and young Vina still worth for me to try again.

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2010-1-13 14:21 發表

how's Vina's bone skill ?
Her skill is good and powerful, she comes from a veg sauna.

引用:
原帖由 andylee121 於 2010-1-14 19:37 發表
請問C兄Vina高定矮肥定瘦?
She is mid size, looked cute with baby fat and big boobs.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.