推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

31 12
發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

回復 1964# 的帖子

I also tried 花花 last week. Looks not bad and breast good shape but she was very tired and 是是但但....

回復 1920# 的帖子

Try 安琪 from 靈子. she was wearing the same what siuliee describe, but she not change in the room, she come wearling like that o! The short shorts shorter than her top, so look like no pants with black stocking. Lucky hotel guard did not stop her.
i find her quite articifical, not my type. And she was rushing for another appointment.

回復 1869# 的帖子

小欣 from 小婷 was enjoyable. She is thin but has 气质, and nice dress style. not so open to me but enough

回復 2070# 的帖子

The big problem is not whether 保安 outside hotel, but if the elevator need key card. if key card then you have to fetch the girl or she wait for someone to also take the elevator, but waiting means it will attract the保安's attentipn

回復 2832# 的帖子

上次问 agent 要了莉莉。 来了一位很漂亮的技师,但我怀疑她不是莉莉, 因为她没所说的 172高,问起来说没做过商场 model, 说来之江蘇,不是上海。 她比较像是彬彬(江蘇, 21/169, 36B及手, 48kg, 身型勻稱, 長髮, 清純嬌羞, 小鳥依人型 )。她样貌很不错,我就算了,Part 1 不太好,Part 2 好反映,1000成事。

回復 2978# 的帖子

We all have same experience with Wang Yun! Say her breast not comfortable due to period! Agent say she has told Wang Yun not to ask for too much money and provide good service.
彬彬 from same agent is much better

31 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.