推介:| 英語課程 | 職業英語 | English course | English learning | Toeic | Bulats |

發新話題
打印

請修改以下的英文(一)

請修改以下的英文(一)

背景:現時,我練習一些英文作文,我一直使用易學、易記的英文去表達,這樣可以讓我較易明白和掌握。因為我的英文不太優越,害怕使用錯了其語法和意思。

學習方向:我面對一些英文作作文時,我採取的策略是以句子簡潔、立場明確、字數大約每段50-60字,自己會容易掌握和達到預期題目要求字數的效果。但有時候,我不知道應該寫什麼,才能豐富段落內容。麻煩各位英文高手指點。

請求:以下是我一些英文作文段落(十題) ,有勞各位英文高手幫我修改以下的英文句子,改善內容、不好或錯誤的地方,讓句子表達得更美好。

The school holds some activity of solving problems. It can uplift dealing with problems by themselves. They can know how to solve the problems when they encountered difficulties. Through these activities, it fosters them have a sense of dealing with problems independently, which is quite necessary in their future career.
Many young people like music. This is a most of common activity in young people. They usually go to karaoke box to sing their love songs. This activity not only let them relieve their studying stress, but also they can keep a good relationship with their friends through this social activity.
Tourism is regarded as a key pillar of local economic development. It can bring a lot of foreigners come to consume in Hong Kong, thereby uplift economic development of Hong Kong. Tourism helps to promote the development of many industries such as transport, hotel, service and so on. Tourism creates more jobs to relieve the pressure of unemployment.
Students can learn to team spirit and interpersonal skills. They would contact with many people through joining team activities. They need to cooperate and discuss with others in order to solve the problems. Through joining team activities, they thereby uplift these skills, which will be very useful in their future life.
Studying aboard gives you have new challenges and opportunities in order to learn about different cultures of the world. It will be a valuable experience in your life. You can learn experience a new culture. It can widen your horizon and view of the world. It makes you have a real eye opener.
Studying aboard gives you learn a foreign language. Owing to you need to use a foreign language to communicate with others every day. They use the language of chance will be increase. They will be improving how to use the language. Finally, they can become fluent in a foreign language, which will be very useful in their career life.
The government should provide more environment protection education for people in order to increase their related knowledge. They will know that environment protection is very important when their knowledge is uplifted. They will reduce polluting environment, finally environment thereby improved. This is a good way to perform environment protection.
I suggest using internet for promotion. The way of internet promotion such as forum, advertising and so on can introduce information and the product. Because most people use the internet for communication and information exchange. This can let public aware of the product, thereby achieve result of promotion.
The organization should make a schedule to carry out the tasks. We clearly show team members their working hours and jobs. This not only lets all people know what I do, how I do, when I do. But also this can make them feel this is systematically, thereby avoids conflict. Thus, this can uplift working efficiency.
I reckon as students should do the exercise more. The exercise is a good way to good health. Exercise can also relieve mental fatigue to focus on work. Therefore, I suggest the school should hold more sport activities such as football, swimming, tennis and so on in holiday. We also encourage students take part in sports their free time.

[ 本帖最後由 jobilam 於 2009-10-10 18:45 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.