推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

第273 次 出擊 - TST加連威X道38號華X大厦 3/F E室 Fanny Spa 香x屋 LiLi

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-9-7 09:03 發表

But Fanny told me that she is called 阿燕 wor
Did you try her, any comments for us , thanks

引用:
原帖由 bb1218 於 2009-9-15 10:04 發表
Yesterday finally tried Ah Hung & my personal opinion is her massage skill is below average as too soft but her attitude is good and not shy anymore!

Like other chings said you can easily fall in s ...
I tried Ah Hung many times, she can provide good massage and relax for me.  She is my faviour because I think I don't like more forceable massage

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-9-22 14:06 發表
Book and Go, you won't regret.
For my point of view, if I'm tired and look for a good massage,  I will choose Carman and Coco; if I wanted to have a softer massage, Ah Yin and Lily will be my choice.
Ah Hung, Carman is my first choice. Ah Yin and Lily are also good

Heard that Wendy who is my favourable, beauty and good skill BG. She  have already came back but only stay a week instead of Ah yin is in holiday. After a week, she will go back canada

引用:
原帖由 confeee 於 2009-9-22 17:53 發表
so wendy is the old fiona who just came back to work again? i am confused
yes, wendy is the old fiona, she is the one famous in fanny spa.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 confeee 於 2009-9-23 12:21 發表

the girl is come from canada?
how come is she famous?
Just heard she will go back canada, don't know she come from canada or not.

some c-hing have already appraised her beauty and good skill including me

引用:
原帖由 confeee 於 2009-9-23 18:02 發表

恭喜她上岸!
support

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-9-24 15:27 發表
Hope the girls there can find one as Fiona, though I have n't try her.
c-hing, you should try once as make you comfortable before she go

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2009-9-25 22:59 發表
Although I cannot give Fiona full mark for her face, she has a nice body with white and long legs. Most of all, she has an execellent dup skills. I think her skills is the best among all BG's in Fanny ...
Agree C-hing mentioned Fiona is the best among all BGs in Fanny spa.  I heard from fanny Fiona will have chance come back later. I hope so

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2009-9-29 23:07 發表

Fanny 又來了新 BG 叫 LuLu 看來年青 Face=7.5/10 to 8/10, Just see her as I finish. 有冇 CHing 試過
C-hing, I have already tried LuLa as your mentioned LuLa has a good face  and good massage skill for me also

[ 本帖最後由 bodymess 於 2009-9-30 09:54 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2009-9-29 23:52 發表
Wah! Did Fanny really set up a hiring consultant in Shengzhen in order to get such good quality young BG's?? That's reason why she can manage it better than their comeptitors......
Agree  She manage it business better than their competitors, so here  can maintain good quality and young BGs. May be she is a hiring consulatant also

引用:
原帖由 stronger_tough 於 2009-10-2 01:01 發表
Would Ching please PM me the tel no. for resevation? Thank you!
c-hing,

PM already

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2009-10-4 22:34 發表

It's hearing that Ah Hung will have a 2 weeks vacation leave. Her Fans may miss her for a time
itplay c-hing, do you know when she take the vacation leave? thanks

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2009-10-6 23:00 發表
She already had her vacation from 4-10-2009 and go to 寧波 to see her sister (she told me as last time I saw her).
thanks for share

I miss her so much

Hung is on vacation, so I tried carman today . Feel comfortable and enjoy her good bone skill with relax

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2009-10-13 00:19 發表
Carmen, Yim, Lily and Lulu were around today....
How about Coco, vacation also?

Heard good news from fanny, Ah hung and Lily will come back tomorrow I wait too long time la

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2009-10-22 09:10 發表

Although it is hot in 金銀潤 recently, I still remenber Fanny's cozy and leisure service. So go to try Lula but she has left then change to enjoy Carmen's heartly and comfortable touch massage ..  ...
昨天到香薰屋原本來找carmen, 唔知是否就是c-hing 做了, 所以Fanny 推薦新來的BG, 叫 AH Ying, 樣子中等, 年紀看來30中啦, 話佢按摩了得, 咁就試下啦, 還掂真係呢排腰酸背痛。

試了第一part 後確係好舒服, 力度很有力及按摩穴位位置很準, 比較其他技師, 在按摩功架上她應是最好  ; 第二part, 亦是她的專長, 按得我好舒服, 按大脾根及前列腺(並非正統掛) 很到家, 按的時候絕不按到我私人部位, 係有點失望 , 但可令你可打個招乎及她說有養生功效, 按完後回家真係覺得龍精虎猛

我之前好少給技師咁多好評語, 她是例外的一個, 我會再找她幫我做呢個養生療程

相關搜索目錄: 香薰

引用:
原帖由 hh_123456789 於 2009-10-22 12:44 發表

師兄係唔係昨天7:30至8:00pm左右上去, 跟住上左7樓果個~~~
師兄, 我8:30 後才上去, 可能你攪錯了

引用:
原帖由 hh_123456789 於 2009-10-22 15:28 發表

哈哈, 可能係~~
不過阿Hung 唔錯!!
係呀, 阿Hung 都係我至愛

又到我的主場香薰屋, 須然天氣寒冷, 但入到去即覺十分溫暖和那些香薰令人心曠神怡, 而且見到老闆娘
和 亞紅已恭候我來, 但不見其他技師在場, 原來已在工作中。老闆娘為我安排了水療房及揀了我喜歡的紅酒
spa, 彷如浸醉於酒香之中

亞紅確實係我至愛, 溫柔體貼不在話下, 而且善解人意, 工夫了得, 推油推到我進入夢鄉, 當轉身後, 在近距離見
我的至愛, 確實與她拉近了之間的關係  好快差不多夠鐘, 即見老闆娘進入與我閒聊一刻, 她還為我按了幾分鐘
, 十分之舒服, 她的手勢仍然爐火純清, 一邊按一邊聊, 好有 , 按完再去浸一會, 整個過程確實舒服

出黎廳後, 與其他剛做完的bg閒聊便離開了這個家

相關搜索目錄: SPA 香薰 水療 紅酒

no report but saw their business still keep steady. Every time met some C-hing there and some rooms are occupied.

aero C-hing,

聽FANNY 講你昨天見過一個新BG見工, 仲靓過阿YIM同LILY喎, 係咪真架? 而且係25..26歲左右

而且星期三會返工

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-11-16 09:54 發表

bodymess c-hing,

Fanny introduced a new bg to me in her spa last Sat. She is quite pretty, but she said she only worked in a woman beauty parlour before and not very good at massage skill. I wo ...
Aero C-hing,

Thanks!   Just received fanny call a other new bg came today, I have already booked tonight. waiting my comments or may be you've already tried today

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-11-17 17:43 發表

Bodymess c-hing,

Have you tried the new bg? Waiting for your report
aero c-hing,

試了個 new bg 啦, 個名叫子淇, 年紀約27/28 , 由於佢有booking, 所以只做了半個鐘, 結論如下:

face 7.5 / 10
body  7.5 / 10
skill    8 / 10

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-11-18 08:57 發表

Bodymess and Itplay c-hing,

Thanks for your report. Any c-hing try the new bg today called Ah King (阿琼), pls write the report too.
aero c-hing,

seem you have already tried ah King la, any comments

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.