推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

Newbie here as well..first review...
Have to admit, first experiences not necessarily the best, but here goes.

Tea name: Angela
cup: B/C
looks: 6.8/10
shape: 6.8/10 petite
menu: CBJ, FS
service: really short lived CBJ, and then on to the main course. Lots of moaning, whether you like it or not it's personal pref.. It also felt pretty rushed, and in fact it was. Afterwards, getting dressed, she tells me she heading out for a night of partying, excellent! .... -_-;

Overall Exp: Def. miss for me on this one, but my first experience, so I'll take it as a lesson learned. Thanks!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 原創內容 keep up the good work 2009-5-22 02:38
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 原創內容 keep up the good work 2009-5-22 02:38

Judy @ Finch & Warden
face: 7/10 not much make up
body: 7/10
service:8/10 good strong massage
place: 6.5/10
price: 100

At first I went there and it was completely bait & switch, but I requested for someone younger (the original woman was at least in her 40's) and out came a slightly younger, but far better looking Judy.

The place was pretty run down, and the shower had some exposed wall from where the tiles were....

But it gets better, albeit her age and the initial experience with the other lady, it was a very good GFE. Got the shower experience before and after by Judy.

Starters was a very nice and sloppy bbbj and then it moved onto a very nice overall finishing experience. I won't go into details since I'm not familiar with all the lingo and the acronyms but this lady does the full GFE package.

I would definitely return if I'm feeling the need for some good GFE.

BTW: I'd love to learn/know the names or something of the different "cafe's" around here. Could someone help me out here with that? I recall there being some sort of list around somewhere? If you could PM me or email me at jfishmann[at]gmail.com that would be amazing. Thanks.

相關搜索目錄: Make up Switch
本帖最近評分記錄
  • dssnewbev 威望 +28 原創內容 2009-6-17 13:04
  • dssnewbev 體力 +15 原創內容 2009-6-17 13:04
  • rtsang88 金錢 +5 精品文章 2009-6-17 02:30
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-6-17 02:30
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-6-17 02:30

回復 546# 的帖子

gosh, I must say bro's this shit is addicting. It helps a heap especially when you're really stressed out about life! Thanks 大蛇 for the amazing list!

hey dssnewbev what's the number for Ellen?

Teashop: Moon Waiting near Fairview mall
茶名 : Monica
臉蛋:7/10
茶溫 : 20+
茶色 : Smooth Skin
茶杯 : A-B杯
茶孔 : okay
茶資 : $120 HH, i actually stay over 50 mins
身材:8/10
技術:9/10 BBBJ. Very nice service, not a time watcher
回沖率 : 70 %

So as per the suggestion above, I was wanting to try Ellen at this Tea Shop. I called (found the number from the list), and the guy picked up and told me that she wasn't in today. So sounding like the complete newb that I am, I asked if there were any other girls and he suggested I look for Monica whom is new apparently. So I agreed and met up with her.

She certainly wasn't bad by all means, and she's very friendly with a nice tall & slim build. The bbbj was awesome and she took it like a champ all the way down. Oh and before going on, the shower part was great too, showered like a king, with a nice tease bbbj to boot. So anyway, the main course wasn't like ground breaking stuff, but I'm no expert anyway.

My only reservation with Monica, was her special bits down there being a little on the odourish side. Now, it by all mans isn't like a garbage dump, but I could've sworn when she started getting wet, there was a distinct smell of some Seafood Instant Ramen. So, either someone was cooking at the same time we were doing the monkey dance, OR the smell in question was permeating from "there".  Other than, good stuff IMO.

Oh, and aside from the girls there, the "manager" was pretty cool in general. Overall, an excellent experience, and this place is definitely a worthy place to return to on a consistent basis.

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 金錢 +10 精品文章 2009-6-23 05:05
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-6-23 05:05
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-6-23 05:05

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.