推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

35 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
is the pretty bg who is pretty and quit angel?  do you know where she went?  i tried her and she was good

Actually tried her more than once
Angel is quite petite and very pretty.  She is definitely one of the prettiest local bg I have ever met.  Her part 1 is pretty good though not as powerful as some of the others.  Part 2 was good too.  Too bad she is no longer there.  I really would like to mark her again.  Another bg told me she didn't quit.  Was asked to leave since she took too many vacations and was lazy.  If you know where she went, please share with us.

Actually tried her more than once
Angel is quite petite and very pretty.  She is definitely one of the prettiest local bg I have ever met.  Her part 1 is pretty good though not as powerful as some of the others.  Part 2 was good too.  Too bad she is no longer there.  I really would like to mark her again.  Another bg told me she didn't quit.  Was asked to leave since she took too many vacations and was lazy.  If you know where she went, please share with us.

Tried another one called Suki.  Part 1 very good.  But she is quite chubby and face also only so so.  She mentioned that she is leaving so not sure if this helps at all.

What do you mean by conservative?  I have been there many times and most are quite "open".  Which one did you try?

Part 2 is automatic but I am a frequent customer so am not sure if they treat new customers differently.  Need to remember though that there are some BGs there who are just "pure" massage and no part 2.

One of the big reasons why I keep going to Rainbow is because of the good service and the decent quality local BGs.  In HK, it is so difficult to find good local gals, i.e. born and raised here as opposed to those who moved here for a couple years and have a HK ID.  Granted, the Rainbow BGs are on the older side (doubt you will find many in their 20's), many of them are real local gals.  Combine local BGs with good service and good bone skills, this is the best sauna for me in HK right now.

how many times have you visited her?  i think once you become a regular, they will of course recognize you.  but for the BGs, their good customers would go several times a week and there are many customers like that

my guess is for a new customer, at least 4-5 times within a month?  i go several times a week.  these things are all relative.  for the BGs, they serve 3-5 customers a day.  if they haven't seen you within the last 4-5 days, to them, it is not the recent past anymore and they won't remember (unless you are a regular customer).  if you were them, you would focus your attention on the most frequent customers also and that means several times a week.  once you get to know them well as a regular customer, then I don't think they will forget

Just started to open today

回復 699# 的帖子

I think only some are back.  Pretty quiet though.

I think most open big as well and definitely over half.  But certainly not all will open big.  Actually some will not even HJ and are vegi only.

There is still an Ada there.  I have not tried her but someone mentioned her name the other day.

回復 904# 的帖子

it's two separate saunas, genius  

Rainbow actually has "pure" bg as well and I think how much they "open" up is all a matter of their personal preference (or your attractiveness!).

I am surprised that she is not able to attract and/or retain customers.  The "pure" ones that I am aware of in Rainbow have been there for 2+ years and do reasonable business (though not as many turns as plane bgs).

Yes, about 2-3 on average.  But isn't this similar to 4-5 turns at big "pure" sauna and so similar income?

they always have 10+2 packages for sale.  he is talking about 10+4 which they sell around end of year.  much better deal

of course they should discriminate against new faces for the safety of the bgs and other customers!  why would they not?  wouldn't you be worried if they offer service to every first time customers?  just go again and visit the same gal.  i don't think it is necessarily determined by the gal and that it is often under the "advice" of management there.  even better is to go with a regular.

pure bone is the same price.  what you got was the after 11pm special price

I go several times a week and i told you pure bone is the same price.  what more confirmation do you need?  if you don't believe it, go and see for yourself

I am not sure hinting or asking will help you.  On your first attempt, it is a bit of a lucky draw.  I am also not sure hinting at the BG will help.  My understanding is when they don't do part 2, it is usually because the management thinks the customer is suspicious and so have instructed the BG to be pure only.  I doubt hinting or asking the BG will change that.  For non-new face customers, part 2 is standard though there are a few BGs that are pure only.  And for those, they normally don't take off your pants at the beginning.

Is it 5?  I thought just 3 per bg and anymore would require approval from manager

yes, Fion is still the same one as 2 years ago.  she is one of the best for pure massage that i have ever tried in Rainbow or any other places

meaning part 1

I am 100% positive that Fion has been there for over 2 years.  super might have her mixed up with someone else.  Have you visited Fion recently?
To each their own but, for me, her "dup" skill is definitely above average to very good.  And if you think she is only so-so, I would like to know who your other service providers are since their standards must be pretty amazing!

35 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.